The Diary of A Indecisive Stress Head

Wow what a fantastic weight loss, you go girl :D

Keep your chin up re the money thing, hopefully things will get better for you soon :)

boo68 said:
O.M.G girlies I've just come back from class and I've lost 8 lb!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: Totally shocked and can't get over it, I'm really pleased but still can't believe it! I haven't starved myself I've had big meals and I haven't gone hungry again o.m.g.!!

Right back down to earth now, although I've had a great evening my day has been another drama, seems like there is always a drama in my life or one just round the corner, again to do with money, I can't believe how stretched we are then someone else wants more from us (I'm moaning again :cool:) meh!

Anyhoo, again I'm really pleased with my loss and told the consultant that I don't expect a weight loss next week as this week was very good, she said that I could have a weight loss so I've put myself down for 2lb which would be great. No going overboard with syns tonight, not sure whether I'll go to the gym tomorrow or Thursday but will aim for tomorrow.

Feeling a lil down still which is bad because of the great night I've had but hey I can't help it, hope everyone is having a good evening. Catch up soon Boo xx

Bloody hell. Well done. Hope you've managed to sort your stress out and you're feeling a bit better. Well done again x

A quick question but as im new dont really understand all u minimins sumtimes like wat does 8855 mean? Hehe feel right silly

Lol Emma I haven't got a clue! xx

Wow what a fantastic weight loss, you go girl :D

Keep your chin up re the money thing, hopefully things will get better for you soon :)

Hiya BlondeGem thank you :D as for the money thing, meh, it just gets to me sometimes but thanks for the chin up xxx

Bloody hell. Well done. Hope you've managed to sort your stress out and you're feeling a bit better. Well done again x

Lol thank you Rkmriddell, I had a good session today in the gym so all sorted re the stress lol Boo xx

Day 8 - Wednesday 22 February 2012

Hiya everyone, well another good day plan wise and I've done an hour in the gym too so all good! :D

The stress levels are back down for now so feeling better too.

So whats been happening today, well for most of the day I've been at work and its been a good day today, busy enough to make the day go quick but not too busy that its stressful.

I've also sorted a couple of things out which were bringing me down and I've made good food choices today :D oh and today I've admitted defeat and booked an appointment with the optician as I know my vision has got a little worse since my last visit and I know I need reading glasses :eek::eek: gosh am feeling old now lol

Ok here's what I've eaten today;-

Green Day

Breakfast
Oats so Simple (b) with skimmed milk (a)
Blueberries

Mid Morning Snack
Apple

Lunch
Uncle Bens Vegetable Rice (2 Syns)
Mixed salad
Muller Light

Mid Afternoon Snack

Orange
Banana
Hi-fi bar

Dinner
3 Lynda MacCartney (6 syns)
Red Onions, peppers, courgettes
Baked Beans

So thats my food so far, again no getting on the scales this week and see how I do, hope everyone is having a good evening Boo xxx

Day 9 - Thursday 23 February 2012

Evening everyone, well what a lovely day its been here, nice and sunny and warmish makes you feel good inside :):)

Today has gone quite fast, work was steady and there was a great atmosphere, my food has been good too, I've been to Asda this evening and got some Linda MacCartney Motserella (omg my spelling is terrible!) quarter pounders, couldron thai bites and some Asda southern style chicken fillets so I've got some variety.

I love extra easy but secretly love green days more, I do eat meat but love eating vegetarian too so I tend to mix a few green days with a few extra easy.

So food today has been for breakfast 2 sunnybix (b) with skimmed milk (a), lunch was homemade vegetable chilli soup with 2 slices of toast (b) and mullerlight, snacks have been orange, banana and pear not sure what I'm having for dinner as I'm going to look now, so I'll catch everyone later Boo xx

Well my dinner turned out to be a disaster! Was going to have the last of the Linda MacCartney sausges with butternut squash, sweet potatoes and veg, the sausages cooked way before the squash and potatoes so i ate them :eek: then only had a plate of veggies, I know its healthy but it was bloomin boring! This comes from not planning :cool:

Meh, not pleased with myself Boo xx

boo68 said:
Well my dinner turned out to be a disaster! Was going to have the last of the Linda MacCartney sausges with butternut squash, sweet potatoes and veg, the sausages cooked way before the squash and potatoes so i ate them :eek: then only had a plate of veggies, I know its healthy but it was bloomin boring! This comes from not planning :cool:

Meh, not pleased with myself Boo xx

Bummer. I love a plate of roasted butternut squash though :)

Id like to do some green days to get the extra HEXB but love my meat too much :( x

Hiya Rkmriddell, I like meat too but really like green days, never really did until recently and for me its a lot cheaper so win win lol Boo xx

Yeah meat is dreadfully expensive isn't it. I love pasta for nice quick cheap dinners. Almost did a nice pasta and veg bake earlier but went with a curry lol

Rkmriddell said:
Yeah meat is dreadfully expensive isn't it. I love pasta for nice quick cheap dinners. Almost did a nice pasta and veg bake earlier but went with a curry lol

I love curry im getting hungry lol

Day 14 - Tuesday 28 February 2012

Well its been ages since I've posted in my diary and I must confess I've had a complete slimming world melt down since Friday evening and have scoffed everything in sight, a true human eating machine :eek::eek: This is because I can't get to class tonight (work commitments) so someone asked if I wanted to go out Saturday for a drink and that started my binge, what am I like?!!! :rolleyes::flirt2::cool:

I really don't know whats wrong with me, well I can, I can't keep my mouth shut!!!

So from today I'm starting afresh and will email my consultant and let her know I've had a melt down, I feel so bad but can't go back and change it :eek::eek:

Right better get on with some work... I'll come back later Boo xxx

Thanks Rkmriddell yup your right, back on plan now :)

Today hasn't been too bad and I'm not feeling hungry so thats good. I've eaten lots of fruit and veg, rice etc, I'm on a green day which I love although tomorrow will be extra easy, I've got some chicken out of the freezer so I'm going to have a look around for a recipe I haven't tried before.

I've got tomorrow off work (whooppee!) and am going to sort the housework out so I'll be burning some fat off lol then I might go to the gym, or maybe not lol.

I'm also hoping to sleep a bit better tonight, I woke up at 3.30 this morning wide awake and didn't go back to sleep again.

Right I'm off to search for a good recipe, hope everyone is having a good day/evening Boo xxx

boo68 said:
Thanks Rkmriddell yup your right, back on plan now :)

Today hasn't been too bad and I'm not feeling hungry so thats good. I've eaten lots of fruit and veg, rice etc, I'm on a green day which I love although tomorrow will be extra easy, I've got some chicken out of the freezer so I'm going to have a look around for a recipe I haven't tried before.

I've got tomorrow off work (whooppee!) and am going to sort the housework out so I'll be burning some fat off lol then I might go to the gym, or maybe not lol.

I'm also hoping to sleep a bit better tonight, I woke up at 3.30 this morning wide awake and didn't go back to sleep again.

Right I'm off to search for a good recipe, hope everyone is having a good day/evening Boo xxx

I suffer with the sleep too :( sucks doesn't it xxx

I suffer with the sleep too :( sucks doesn't it xxx

Yes it does :( I get so frustrated with myself but don't know how to break it as I don't sleep during the day, I'm tired now lol feel likes its nearly 12 instead of 8 lol Boo xxx

boo68 said:
Yes it does :( I get so frustrated with myself but don't know how to break it as I don't sleep during the day, I'm tired now lol feel likes its nearly 12 instead of 8 lol Boo xxx

I can't sleep in the day. Only time I've ever done it is when I was really poorly. Wish I could. My oh can fall to sleep regardless of time or what's going on around him.

No solution I'm afraid. Reading is my latest thing to try. See if it turns my mind off enough x

I can't sleep in the day. Only time I've ever done it is when I was really poorly. Wish I could. My oh can fall to sleep regardless of time or what's going on around him.

No solution I'm afraid. Reading is my latest thing to try. See if it turns my mind off enough x

Well good luck, I have no trouble going to sleep, I just can't stay asleep :rolleyes: too tired to read but not tired enough to go to sleep, meh! Boo xxx

Hello!

Glad you got back on plan, just put the weekend out of your mind!

As for the sleeping, I totally sympathise, I guess it's harder cos it's not a problem with getting to sleep for you. Even if you're really, really tired do you still wake up?

Hello!

Glad you got back on plan, just put the weekend out of your mind!

As for the sleeping, I totally sympathise, I guess it's harder cos it's not a problem with getting to sleep for you. Even if you're really, really tired do you still wake up?

Hiya Blondegem yes I do, not every single night but the majority :cool: I did wake up at 3.30 this morning again but went back off to sleep by 4 which is good cos its my day off and didn't wake up again till 8.30 :):) Boo xx

Back