The Diary of A Indecisive Stress Head

Day 15 - Wednesday 29 Feburary 2012 (leap year day!)

Hiya everyone :)

I've had a really productive day indoors today and feeling great! I've done all the housework and the majority of the washing so I'm well impressed with myself :D

The plan is going well too, I went shopping and got some fresh salad and some other bits and pieces to keep me going, mainly on green days but I can have them on extra easy too.

Tonight I'm taking my son to his scouts presentation evening (he's a junior scout leader) so will have to stay there till he finishes then back home to relax a bit before bed.

Tomorrow I'm back to work and then after work I'm picking Mr Boo up from his parents house which is the other side of London. Mr Boo can't travel by himself because of his epilepsy so I dropped him off there and will pick him up tomorrow, he's had a few hospital appointments and his hospital is based near his mum and dads.

Okies, I guess I'm going to have to love and leave ya as I've got dinner on the go and its nearly ready to serve, nom, nom :D:D

Catch up later Boo xxx

Just had to pop in and tell you what I had for dinner it was yum!

Quorn lamb style fillet with chilli cous cous, salad and homemade humous, really lovely and ate every single thing on my plate! Nom, nom :D:D:D:D Boo xx

Mmmm your dinner sounds really really good :D

Sounds like you got a better sleep last night, hope it's the same tonight for you.

Mmmm your dinner sounds really really good :D

Sounds like you got a better sleep last night, hope it's the same tonight for you.

Thanks BlondeGem :D I hope so too, I've got work tomorrow and a long drive around the M25 afterwards twice! Hope your having a good evening Boo xxx

:wavey: Bore Da :wavey:

:dragon: Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus :dragon:

Hiya ginlin, how ya doing girlie? Ooh look at you still at target weight too, thats brilliant, hope you are keeping well Boo xx

Day 17 - Friday 2 March 2012

Hiya everyone :D

Oops I've realised I didn't post yesterday, was really busy at work then had to pick Mr Boo up from the other side of London so by the time I got home I was well and truely ready for bed.

The plan is still going ok although I had a day of training in central London today and they only had sandwiches so had 3 quarters of prawn sandwich and then a apple, not sure how much the sandwich was as it had mayo but there was nothing else much there so not 100% today but as much as I could have been.

Dinner was quorn lamb fillet with sw chips, large mushroom and tomatoes yum, breakfast was scrambled eggs on toast. Yesterday I was 100% yay!

Right, I really want to get a nice salad dressing which has some taste to it, I don't mind it having a few syns as long as it tastes nice so if anyone has some ideas, can you let me know, not mayo or salad cream tho, cheers! :D

ooober tired now :eek: I'm off to having a look round minimins then off to bed, I know its early but can't help it.

Catch up soon Boo xxx

Day 18 - Saturday 3 March 2012

I love Saturdays! :D:D I have been busy this morning and now relaxing on the couch, bliss! :D:D

I'm waiting for my lunch to go down and then I'm off down the gym. I bought myself a good sports bra this morning from Debenhams, I can't really afford it but can't run on the tread mill without one! Especially as its coming up to my star week, I get really tender so hopefully this will stop them from hurting! :eek:

I've surprised myself on how much I'm keeping to plan now its the weekend, usually it doesn't take much for me to go awol but after last weeks drinking (alcohol) and eating naughty food I've realised that I want to lose weight more than I do eating and drinking that stuff.

I've also decided that I'm sticking to green, I absolutely love it and it suits my i.b.s. I think I might have a problem with meat and my ibs but not sure, just seems strange that I'm ok eating on green then I go to extra easy and I get bloated, hmmm might look into that a bit more.

Its forcast horrible weather here but as I'm typing there's brilliant sunshine out there although its colder and its showered a couple of times.

Not sure what I'm having for dinner tonight but here's what I've had so far today....

Breakfast - 2 slices of weight watchers thick wholemeal bread (b) with 2 scrambled eggs

Lunch - homemade vegetable chillie soup with Asda wholemeal pitta (b) and nibbled on 3 light mini baby bel (a) also got my skimmed milk for during the day (a).

Might have a maccain jacket potato with linda macartney red onion sausages and veg but not sure.

Okies, I'm off now but will pop in later.

Hope everyone is having a lovely relaxing Saturday. Boo xxx

How strange is that...I think green days makes my IBS worse. But i must admit, loosing weight has really helped it. I think it was the greese, oil and take aways which really made it bad!
Rich foods too....oh and bread....Why do i even bother eating sometimes LOL.
Red and EE days are find for me. Think i get away with EE days as i have a tonne of fruit and veg which counteracts the pasta etc. Pasta too is bad for me! LOL. Wish i had been on this diet a lot longer then i could have controlled it much better!
I do still sometimes suffer....But not as much or for as long. And i can say without a doubt that i have only had heartburn once in the last 13 months! And i used to get it all the time and up to 5 times a day! (yes inbetween meals too! lol)
Funny things are our bodies!
Have a good Saturday xxx

boo68 said:
I love Saturdays! :D:D I have been busy this morning and now relaxing on the couch, bliss! :D:D

I'm waiting for my lunch to go down and then I'm off down the gym. I bought myself a good sports bra this morning from Debenhams, I can't really afford it but can't run on the tread mill without one! Especially as its coming up to my star week, I get really tender so hopefully this will stop them from hurting! :eek:

I've surprised myself on how much I'm keeping to plan now its the weekend, usually it doesn't take much for me to go awol but after last weeks drinking (alcohol) and eating naughty food I've realised that I want to lose weight more than I do eating and drinking that stuff.

I've also decided that I'm sticking to green, I absolutely love it and it suits my i.b.s. I think I might have a problem with meat and my ibs but not sure, just seems strange that I'm ok eating on green then I go to extra easy and I get bloated, hmmm might look into that a bit more.

Its forcast horrible weather here but as I'm typing there's brilliant sunshine out there although its colder and its showered a couple of times.

Not sure what I'm having for dinner tonight but here's what I've had so far today....

Breakfast - 2 slices of weight watchers thick wholemeal bread (b) with 2 scrambled eggs

Lunch - homemade vegetable chillie soup with Asda wholemeal pitta (b) and nibbled on 3 light mini baby bel (a) also got my skimmed milk for during the day (a).

Might have a maccain jacket potato with linda macartney red onion sausages and veg but not sure.

Okies, I'm off now but will pop in later.

Hope everyone is having a lovely relaxing Saturday. Boo xxx

Best if it's good with your IBS then! I need to get a good sports bra too. They're just so expensive tho lol x

How strange is that...I think green days makes my IBS worse. But i must admit, loosing weight has really helped it. I think it was the greese, oil and take aways which really made it bad!
Rich foods too....oh and bread....Why do i even bother eating sometimes LOL.
Red and EE days are find for me. Think i get away with EE days as i have a tonne of fruit and veg which counteracts the pasta etc. Pasta too is bad for me! LOL. Wish i had been on this diet a lot longer then i could have controlled it much better!
I do still sometimes suffer....But not as much or for as long. And i can say without a doubt that i have only had heartburn once in the last 13 months! And i used to get it all the time and up to 5 times a day! (yes inbetween meals too! lol)
Funny things are our bodies!
Have a good Saturday xxx

Hiya Cai yes I know its weird about my ibs but I don't eat a lot of pasta, hardly ever (which sometimes does it) I don't eat proper bread which definately does it, I do believe meat does it too, so I guess cutting these out is helping me, I don't get as much water retention too, lordy knows why lol. Anyhoo I hope you are having a good Saturday too Boo xxx

I've just come back from the gym after not going since last Saturday and blimey I could definately feel it, I couldn't do as much as I could last Saturday and it was a bit frustrating for me, never mind I'll go again on Monday and I'll have to build it up again :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm just cooking the family the Aldi's lasagne which is super duper nice and it smells lovely, me, I'm having jacket potato, linda macartney red onion sausages and salad with some quark (seasoned) on top of the jacket.

Right I'm off to put their garlic bread in the oven grrrrr.... lol Boo xxx

Best if it's good with your IBS then! I need to get a good sports bra too. They're just so expensive tho lol x

Hiya Rkmriddell sorry I didn't see your post yesterday, yes they are very expensive but worth every penny believe me, mine is really good and they don't budge an inch lol Boo xxx

Day 19 - Sunday 4 March 2012

Hiya everyone, well its Sunday and the rain is really coming down here so its wet and grey so no going out for me, a nice relaxing day before the mayhem of work begins tomorrow.

Right yesterday was 100% on plan and I'm soooo pleased with myself :D that I kept on track and it wasn't that bad going either for a Saturday.

Today, I went to Asda and bought the new Davina dvd to work out to, but a big mistake really, Dale one of my dogs wouldn't let me do it, he barked and scratched and went completely mad so I will have to keep to the gym and to classes. I've got zumba booked for Thursday evening and I guess I will go to the gym tomorrow after work.

Think I will go to bed early tonight, but before I do I'm going to pamper myself a little bit, something I don't usually have time for but feel like doing it today, soon I'm going to paint my nails and have a lovely soak in the bath bliss!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day Boo xx

Day 21 Tuesday 7 March 2012

Just a quick pop in today as I've not been in very long well I've been to class and lost 2lb :D:D:D:D yay really pleased.

I promise to write more tomorrow but for now tat tar Boo xxx

boo68 said:
Hiya Cai yes I know its weird about my ibs but I don't eat a lot of pasta, hardly ever (which sometimes does it) I don't eat proper bread which definately does it, I do believe meat does it too, so I guess cutting these out is helping me, I don't get as much water retention too, lordy knows why lol. Anyhoo I hope you are having a good Saturday too Boo xxx

Hey ive just been reading about ur ibs i suffer to :( the doc says mine is stress related but since ive started sw the only time it has been bad is wen i hav been naughty n had greasy fatty foods! Wen it starts i hate if so much the pains i get cripple me and sumtimes it makes me cry! It makes me think the doc is wrong and that it is food that does it. I also hav an hiatus hernia which gives me terrible heartburn even after a glass of water lol

Any way soz to blabber on well dun on ur loss thats fab xxx

boo68 said:
Just a quick pop in today as I've not been in very long well I've been to class and lost 2lb :D:D:D:D yay really pleased.

I promise to write more tomorrow but for now tat tar Boo xxx

Excellent well done x

Hey ive just been reading about ur ibs i suffer to :( the doc says mine is stress related but since ive started sw the only time it has been bad is wen i hav been naughty n had greasy fatty foods! Wen it starts i hate if so much the pains i get cripple me and sumtimes it makes me cry! It makes me think the doc is wrong and that it is food that does it. I also hav an hiatus hernia which gives me terrible heartburn even after a glass of water lol

Any way soz to blabber on well dun on ur loss thats fab xxx

Hi Emma as soon as I saw your post I had to reply to you, my i.b.s. can get worse through stress and definately by greasy food so I'm the same as you, also I have a hiatius hernia too I take anti-acid tablets prescribed by my doctor and they do the trick, I'm like you would get heart burn even from water, o.h. couldn't believe it. So pop along to your doctor and he will give you something for it, especially since you have been diagnosed with a hiatius hernia, if he don't then go to another doctor.

If I stay healthy eating then I'm ok, if I binge on naughty foods I'm not ok at all so why do I do it sometimes? Beats me lol anyhoo if you need someone to talk to I'm here for you. Hope your feeling better today Boo xxx

Day 22 - Wednesday 7 March 2012

Hmm not a good day at all :( but the plan has been ok so not all bad I suppose :)

I've decided to give up my membership to the gym as they have just sent me a letter hiking the price up :( I'm so annoyed because I'm on a really, really tight budget so something has gotta give and I guess its this, not happy but what can I do. I suppose I could take up jogging, start by going round the block and see how I go :rolleyes: , and there are other problems on top which I won't go into but are really getting me down :( bahhh!!!

And deep breath......:sigh:

Anyhoo, I made a nice veg soup today but put too much chilli in and this afternoon it set my i.b.s. off so now got a sore stomach garghhh!

Sorry for a very down post today but I really needed to get it off my chest, hope everyone is having a better day than me lol, promise the next post will be more uplifting, hopefully! Boo xxx

boo68 said:
Hi Emma as soon as I saw your post I had to reply to you, my i.b.s. can get worse through stress and definately by greasy food so I'm the same as you, also I have a hiatius hernia too I take anti-acid tablets prescribed by my doctor and they do the trick, I'm like you would get heart burn even from water, o.h. couldn't believe it. So pop along to your doctor and he will give you something for it, especially since you have been diagnosed with a hiatius hernia, if he don't then go to another doctor.

If I stay healthy eating then I'm ok, if I binge on naughty foods I'm not ok at all so why do I do it sometimes? Beats me lol anyhoo if you need someone to talk to I'm here for you. Hope your feeling better today Boo xxx

Yeah i hav medication i take nexium for my heartburn and mebervine for ibs i shake sumtimes wen i walk lol
Its unreal how many ppl on here suffer from ibs ive only recently been diagnosed but even then he just asked me my symptoms n then sed yeah its ibs!
Luckily ive been ok for a few weeks now which im happy about xxx

Back