The Diary of A Indecisive Stress Head

Yeah i hav medication i take nexium for my heartburn and mebervine for ibs i shake sumtimes wen i walk lol
Its unreal how many ppl on here suffer from ibs ive only recently been diagnosed but even then he just asked me my symptoms n then sed yeah its ibs!
Luckily ive been ok for a few weeks now which im happy about xxx

Hiya Emma glad to hear your ok now, its much better when you get it under control isn't it Boo xxx

Oh dear hope u r ok? I always find lyin down and puttin a pillow under my stomach i lie on my side and then hav a hot water bottle on it if that makes sense?

Hiya Emma yes it makes pefect sense will do that later on when i'm back from taking son to scouts, thanks :D Boo xx

Stomach has settled down a bit phew!

Off to get my son soon but feeling less bloated and more comfortable, its horrible when my ibs is playing up so glad its settling down again.

Still 100% on plan, I can't control everything thats going on in my life but I can control what goes in my mouth! Boo xxx

Sorry to hear you had a rubbish day yesterday, hope today is better for you.

Well done on 2lb loss this week, that's fab :)

Sorry to hear you had a rubbish day yesterday, hope today is better for you.

Well done on 2lb loss this week, that's fab :)

Thank you BlondeGem :D:D hope your day is going well Boo xx

Hope ur feeling better today xx n well dun for stayin 100% xxx

Thanks Emma, yes feeling better today and yup still 100% whoo hoo! Boo xx

Happy International Women's Day Boo xx

Thanks ginlin, how are you? Boo xxx

Day 23 - Thursday 8 March 2012

Well its been a busy day at work today, I've not stopped only for a quick lunch but boy the day has gone fast! :D:D

Still a bit stressed (understatement) but plodding through it, wondering if I should go and see my doctor, but not sure what he could do for me?

Anyhoo, good news is I'm still 100% on plan and feeling pretty well chuffed with that as I would usually stuff my face when stressed and drink but not done either.

To be honest I don't want to have another drink unless its a social night out it does me no good and I don't think it would help me stress wise so why do it.

Lordy, I'm going on tonight but I guess I need to.

Opticians tomorrow morning and hoping against hope that it won't be loads of money but I'm guessing I'll be wrong, I do need at least reading glasses and definately a new pair of glasses but only really going because they won't give me any more contact lenses until I've had my yearly check and that is the only reason I'm going. Meh!

Oh on a bright side I won £10 on the lottery last night (1st win in years!) woo hoo go me! :D:D

Right my dinners ready, I'll pop back later Boo xxx

O.M.G. girlies I've just the most scrumcious dinner! 2 quorn burgers with my 3 mini-babybel light melted on the top with sweet chilli beans all free the cheese was my healthy extra 'a' yum! :D:D Boo xxx

boo68 said:
Well its been a busy day at work today, I've not stopped only for a quick lunch but boy the day has gone fast! :D:D

Still a bit stressed (understatement) but plodding through it, wondering if I should go and see my doctor, but not sure what he could do for me?

Anyhoo, good news is I'm still 100% on plan and feeling pretty well chuffed with that as I would usually stuff my face when stressed and drink but not done either.

To be honest I don't want to have another drink unless its a social night out it does me no good and I don't think it would help me stress wise so why do it.

Lordy, I'm going on tonight but I guess I need to.

Opticians tomorrow morning and hoping against hope that it won't be loads of money but I'm guessing I'll be wrong, I do need at least reading glasses and definately a new pair of glasses but only really going because they won't give me any more contact lenses until I've had my yearly check and that is the only reason I'm going. Meh!

Oh on a bright side I won £10 on the lottery last night (1st win in years!) woo hoo go me! :D:D

Right my dinners ready, I'll pop back later Boo xxx

Sorry to hear your still stressed. Ive had one of those days today too! Have a headache now lol

Well done with the lottery win though! Boo to the opticians. I had laser surgery last year. Best thing I ever did x

Sorry to hear your still stressed. Ive had one of those days today too! Have a headache now lol

Well done with the lottery win though! Boo to the opticians. I had laser surgery last year. Best thing I ever did x

Hiya Rkmriddell hope your headache goes away soon, as for the laser surgery I'm long sighted so costs a lot more than short sightedness but if I had the money I would love to have it done Boo xx

Day 24 - Friday 9 March 2012

Thank god its Friday!!! :D:D

Its been a bit of a weird day really, not bad but out of the norm.

Had my optician appointment this morning, eyes and contact lenses ok so horrahhh! Eye test in December so I'd better start saving as I know I need some new glasses.

I have a confession to make...... I've eaten 1 freddo bar and 2 cadbury milk choco bars (small) and I don't care! I don't feel guilty, I'm due my star week any day and I really enjoyed them.

To be honest thats not many syns is it so not much of a rebel lol :flirt2:

Not much doing this weekend and I've got the day to myself tomorrow which is kinda nice so I can do what I want to do. Usually I would get a bottle of wine or two, some nibbles and just sit and watch tv, I might do the latter but trying not to pig out or get the wine when I go shopping tomorrow.

I want a weight loss this week! So no going stupid.

Right off to have my dinner, be back soon Boo xxx

Hmmm just had a lovely dinner saffron rissotto with mushrooms, nom, nom absolutely delish, the rissotto is from a company called Gallo brand is called pronto and I added the mushrooms, all free! (I think, better check lol) Boo xxx

Hey boo! Just dropping by to check how ur doin! Xx ur tea sounds scrummy xx

Hiya Emma, I'm good thanks u? Yes dinner was lovely, it definately filled me up! :D Hope your having a good evening Boo xx

boo68 said:
Hiya Emma, I'm good thanks u? Yes dinner was lovely, it definately filled me up! :D Hope your having a good evening Boo xx

It was a usual friday night my pamper night while the oh watches my little girl hehe been gym this morning an now im so tired! Cud sleep on a clothes line hehe. Glad ur ok xxx

Back