The Diary of a Lemonteller - EE / SP 2015

Yey to feeling thinner. I always love the initial bloat loss when i start doing it properly.

I have always been told it is fine to mix your Healthy extras as long as you don't go over.

Ooo what is a pasta and sauce quiche? I love that flavour so can i have the recipe x

Yay! If I get through this weekend Ok, i'm hoping for at least 3lb off next Tuesday... watch this space!

Recipe for the Quiche is as follows, found it on YouTube!

1 Packet Pasta n Sauce - Cheese, Ham & Leek Flavour (1)
400ml Boiling Water

3 slices Ham - chopped
4 Spring Onions - Sliced
3 Eggs
1 Tub Cottage Cheese
Seasoning / Herbs Spices

Pre heat oven to 180 / 200

Empty the Pasta n Sauce into a pan, cover with 400ml boiling water and cook for 10 mins at simmer, stir occasionally
Meanwhile chop the ham & spring onion (you could put whatever you want into this, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes etc)

Once the Pasta n Sauce is cooked, empty into a bowl, add the chopped ham & spring onion, mix well
Empty the cottage cheese and crack 3 eggs into the bowl, give everything a good mix to combine
Add salt / pepper / mixed herbs / garlic power / chilli powder (anything you fancy!) mix again

Empty the mixture into a flan dish and bake on a tray in the middle of oven for about 40 mins (or until the top starts to go brown)

Can be served hot or cold, I prefer cold so I can keep in the fridge for emergencies or lunch boxes

So it's just 1 Syn for the whole quiche!

I really need to try that quiche idea - do you think it would work with the different flavours? I've got a chicken and mushroom one and a mushroom and garlic one in the cupboard that needs using up. It would be nice with a salad and sweet potatoes wedges.

Well done for losing - well into your first half stone now; that's how I always look at it...I've got 3.5lbs to lose for the next half stone award...so much easier to manage the challenge like that!

Yes, it would absolutely work with those packets, with ham and mushrooms! Give it a go and let me know what you think! The quiche is really not eggy either ?

Deary me, I have been somewhat slacking with posting in my diary since Thursday!!

Not sure how I've done this weekend, I am really struggling with routine and don't think I'm eating enough Friday - Sunday... Monday - Thursday I'm fine because I have to prepare everything for work and eat at the normal times... I can get a bit lazy at weekends and skip meals, so probably not eating enough.... But, it is a hurdle I need to get over myself! Not sure how good a loss I will see tomorrow :(

Friday was like this:

HEx A - 250ml Semi Skimmed
HEx B - Forgot to eat my Alpen Lights :(

B - Melon, Strawberries, Grapes with FF Fromage Frais, Honey Drizzle (1)
D - Pasta n Sauce Quiche, Melon, Strawberry & Mullerlight
T - Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup (Home made), Chow Mein - Noodles, Chicken, Beansprouts, Onions, Soy, Fried Rice - Peas, Egg & Spring Onion, Mayflower Curry Sauce (2)

Syns -
Honey - 1 Syn
Cornflour - 1 Syn
Mayflower Curry / Half Portion - 2 Syns
Options - 2 Syns
Mini Marshamallows - 1 Syn

Totes Syns - 7

Thanks for reading Day 3 / Week 2!

Saturdays delightfulness!

HEx A - 40g Low Fat Cheddar
HEx B - None :(

B - Melon, Grapes & Strawberries
D - Jacket Potato with Beans & HEx A Cheese
T - Fakeaway Doner Kebab, Chicken Tikka & SW Chips with Salad & Garlic Dip

S - Crabsticks, Satsumas

Syns -
Light Mayo - 2 Syns
Vodka - 9 Syns

Totes Syns - 11

Thanks for reading Day 4 / Week 2

I tend to find i'm like that on a weekend.... I have to be prepared during the week for work but on a weekend i am usually busy so things just go to pot x

It's not too bad, you haven't gone over your syns or anything so you should be fine. Do you plan your food for the week? It really helps xx

Yesterday looked a lot like this!

HEx A - 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
HEx B - 60g Wholemeal Roll

B - Cherries, Tea, then Bacon & Egg on HEx B with Ketchup (1)
D - Golden Wonder Pasta and Sauce - Chicken & Mushroom Flavour (3 I think!)
T - Fillet Steak, Salad, Peas & Mushrooms, Pepper sauce made with HEx A (2)

Syns -
Ketchup - 1 Syn
Golden Wonder Pasta and Sauce - Chicken & Mushroom Flavour - 3 Syns.... Couldn't find it with Syns online so had to work it out on the calculator - Shocked it was so high seeing as Batchelors version is free :(
Pepper Sauce - 2 Syns

Totes Syns - 6

Thanks for reading Day 5 / Week 2

Thanks girls... I do plan meals for during the week... but weekends I tend to just plan the evening meal, it's during the day at weekends when I don't think I'm eating enough.

I'm a little behind plan this week as OH is on late shift for first time since I started this year... better because I can cook for myself, and cook things that he doesn't like! But I also need to keep myself busy at night so I am not eating things I shouldn't, so going to do the ironing tonight ha ha

I'm just hoping for something off tomorrow night!

Your week looks ok so i'd be surprised if you didn't get a loss tomorrow. Even your bad days weren't really bad...

I am worse when my OH isn't there because i tend not to have any motivation to spend ages cooking just for myself so will just grab something quick and usually crap lol

Eurgh ironing would be a sure fire way for me to turn to the chocolate..... control of the remote and a catch up on the box sets and id be in heaven haha x

Well fingers crossed I loose something!! I read something from my leader last night on FB and she is so motivational... Saying that it takes 4 weeks for yourself to notice a change, and remind yourself why you started etc. Really helpful :)

OH is helping me more this time, he will eat the SW meals without pulling his face (and surprise surprise he enjoys them!), he is loosely following the plan himself and making some changes to his own diet... his start weight is what my club 10 should be! SO he is not that bad anyway... well the sod lost 4lb up to last Friday (his first home weigh in) ...and has still been taking his sandwiches on 2 white rolls for his dinners! Grrr ha ha

...Ironing is my pet hate, but I can't cope when it's piled high (there is only 2 of us!!) ...my Mum says 'do a bit at a time' ha ha ...like you I'll probably reach for the remote tonight too!

I swear if the men in our lives didn't know it was slimming world they would just think it's normal. My fella always pulls a face when i tell him its a SW friendly meal, like a SW friendly curry or something like that, he ends up absolutely loving it and is usually the one that takes the leftovers to work the next day. I think it's the word diet they don't like rather than the actual food.

I iron as i'm going along, i just can't bring myself to dedicate that much concentrated time on something i hate so much lol x

Well I didn't do the ironing! (oops!) Watched TV instead!

Weigh in Day is here, I didn't get on the scales this morning like I did last week, so I have the element of surprise tonight... fingers toes & everything crossed!!

Monday looked like this...

HEx A - 70g Light Philly Garlic & Herb
HEx B - 2 x Alpen Light

B - 2 Boiled Eggs, Fruit Salad with FF Fromage Frais & Honey Drizzle (1)
D - Pasta n Sauce Quiche with Salad, followed by Melon, Strawberries & Grapes
T - Stuffed Mushrooms with HEx A Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Garlic, Spring Onion, Parsley & Chorizo (5), Mullerlight

S - Apple, Banana

Syns -
Honey - 1 Syn
Chorizo - 5 Syns

Totes Syns - 6

Well, I made -1.5lb last night! Very pleased with that, with worrying about the weekend! Put's me into the next stone bracket too!

Yesterdays Diary consists of:

HEx A - 2 Light Cheese Slices
HEx B - 60g Wholemeal Roll

B - 2 Boiled Eggs, Fruit Salad
D - Pasta n Sauce Quiche, Mullerlight & Fruit Salad
T - Southern Fried Chicken Burger (4) with HE x A Cheese, Lettuce, Cucumber, Potato Smiles (5), Ketchup (1), Mayo (2) ....thought I'd treat myself after weigh in and just fancied a chicken burger!! :)

S - Satsumas

Syns -
Chicken Burger - 4 Syns
Potato Smiles - 5 Syns
Ketchup - 1 Syn
Mayo - 2 Syns

Totes Syns - 12

The end of week 2, 4lb lighter.... hoping for a little more next week, maybe I can get -3lb for that half stone shiny! Watch this space :)

Back