The Diary of a Lemonteller - EE / SP 2015

Thanks Tink ;)

Good luck for weigh in. Are you on in sta gram? I have just created an account specifically for SW and i post my meals and what not but it's great for ideas for new food and snacks x

Urghhhhh - Gained 1lb last night, so disappointed!

Aiming for at least 1lb off next week now, I am determined.
Have Saturday night with the girls planned and my friend is cooking a 3 course meal for us all, I'll be skipping starter & dessert as they are not SW friendly! I am going to take something of my own that is SW friendly instead.

Also going to get back on track with posting my diary, here goes!

HEx A - Light Cheese Slices
HEx B - 2 Slices Wholemeal

B - Cheese & Ham Toastie, Melon, Strawbs & Grapes, Tea
D - Tandoori Chicken Legs x 2, Pasta & Salad Box with light herb & garlic dressing (1), Mullerlight
T - Salt & Pepper Chicken, Stir Fried Veg & Noodles

S - Satsumas, Banana, Melon, Strawbs & Grapes

Syns -
Light Herb & Garlic Dressing (1)

Totes Syns - 1 (so far!)

...I am going to try and keep the Syns to a minimum this week, or only just 5 per day to allow for Saturday's event.

So, relied on OH to take a chicken breast from the freezer for my tea.... He failed, too much to think about having to go asda as well!! So I had melon, prawn & smoked salmon, 2 syns for reduced fat seafood sauce. Went on a walk after work too, about 2.5 miles worth. Had a packet of ringos for (I think) 3.5 syns... Will check calc tomorrow! Made mini ham n mushroom quiches for snacking... Should keep me going until the weekend. Fingers crossed :)

Ok so Thursday was like this....

HEx A - 70g Light Garlic & Herb Philly
HEx B - 2 Slices Wholemeal

B - Mini Quiche Muffins (Onion, Ham & Mushroom flavour - well tasty!) Melon, Strawbs & Grapes with Liberte 0% Greek Style Honey Yogurt (1.5)
D - Salad of Lettuce, Cucumber, Spring Onions with Boiled Potatoes & Dressing (1), Mullerlight
T - SW Chips, SW Chicken Kiev, Corn on the Cob, Mullerlight

S - Satsumas, Belgian Choc Options (1.5), Mini Marshmallow (1), Light Aerosol Cream (3)

Syns
0% Liberte Yogurt - 1.5
Garlic & Herb Dressing - 1
Belgian Choc Options - 1.5
Mini Marshmallow - 1
Light Aerosol Cream - 3
Chupa Chups - 2.5

Totes Syns - 10.5

Not enough speed at tea time, and too many sweet syns I think!!
Really bad sweet tooth at the moment.... need to nip it in the bud!

Today is looking a lot like this

HEx A - 40g Cheddar
HEx B - 35g Porridge Oats

B - Melon, Strawbs, Grapes, Yogurt, 2 Oat Biscuits from HEx B
D - Mini Quiches (onions, mushrooms & ham), Banana, Satsumas, 2 Oat Biscuits from HEx B, Mullerlight, (also have some tandoori chicken legs in case I need them!) Melon, Strawbs & Grapes
T - Gammon, Jacket Potato & Beans, Cheese from HEx A, Melon for afters

Syns - 0 so far

...I found the recipe for these Oat Biscuits on Pin Ter Est, not sure if it is classed as a tweak!!

35g Porridge Oats
5 tsp Sweetener
1 Egg

Mix all ingredients together, the recipe I found said add a drop of vanilla essence, but I added orange essence instead and a smidgen of cinnamon!
Leave to settle for 5 mins or so the drop onto a lined baking sheet... spread them out with the spoon a little (I didn't do this and ended up with blobs... thinking they would spread with the heat!)
Bake for 15-20 mins and voila!

They tasted a bit eggy, but not too bad... I will make them again and add more sweetener or essence... someone even added a white choc options to the mixture??

I've classed them as syn free because it's my HEx B...

I make those oat biscuits too using my hexb, it's not a tweak as you're using your hexb allowance. Enjoy, they're gorgeous aren't they?
I add some ginger and sometimes a chocolate options sachet! :) x

Yes they're a great biscuit fix! I'm going to make them again with more sweetener and a choc Orange options... Can't wait :) xx

Italian takeaway tonight with the girls whilst the boys are galavanting! Going to have a tomato based pasta with a salad... Shouldn't be too bad, it's the alcohol during and afterwards that I'm worried about!! ?

Woo hoo -2.5lb last night :) really happy with that, after a 1lb gain after V Day and a maintain last week it felt good to see a loss!! My wee weight loss board on the side of the fridge at home needed updating (finally) :D
Feeling really positive and feeling much better in myself.... Also don't feel as hungry as I used too, so perhaps my body is getting used to the changes!

Food Diary to follow for today :)

Helloooo! Back after a wobbly few weeks... (up & down half a lb) finally lost -3lb last night, only 0.5lb off my first stone award... a bit excited!

I've been doing a bit of walking over the past week, managed 10 miles in total last week and going for the same again this week.

Easter is on the horizon, I'm full of a cold (typical) an we're off to Manchester on Saturday for an afternoon tea & cocktails affair... so Saturday will be mostly off plan - then I will try to get straight back into it on Sunday! ...It doesn't help being off work and out of a routine, and Easter usually leads us to the pub! Weather permitting we're going to try some nice walks instead on Friday & Sunday, fingers crossed!!

Anyhoo today is like this

HEx A - 30g Cheddar
HEx B - 60g Wholemeal Roll

B - 2 x Boiled Eggs, Strawbs, Liberte Yog (1.5)
D - HEx B Roll, Ham, Lettuce, Onion, Lurpak Lighter (1.5), Hula Hoops Puft (3.5) Melon, Mullerlight
T - Pea, Leek & Ham Rigatoni (Fruit of some description to follow)

S - Banana, Satsumas, Apple, Nectarine

Syns - 6.5 / 15 (so far)

Back