The diary of a Mole :)

Re: My Diary - Started today 29.09.10

Hi moleymole - Saw you have been posting on other people's diaries so know you are still around. How is it going?

do you know what ? I completely forgot I had started this diary ha ha - right going to write in it now as I am stuggling at the moment.. I am always the same the more weight I lose I tend to get a bit "smug" and think I can suddenly eat, and that feeling is there again - don't get me wrong I havn't eaten and don't intend to but its there all the same - its hard !

Four weeks of SS left thats all and then I can do 810 (hopefully).. hubby will be home and I can relax and breathe and not be full time mum to two kids alone aswell as going to work and running a business argh - some days I do wonder how I do it !!!

Charlie had me up at 4.30 so used the time he has lay on sofa watching peppa pig to catch up on some work :) so early night for me tonight - well thats the plan anyway.

Already had my porridge this morn as I was starving - so got to wait until lunch time now - wheres the water and coffee ????

anyway peeps - promise I'll start writing in this again now and keep you all up to date with my daily going ons - probably bore you all to death but hey ho :)

ooh and 27 days until the big homecoming :) :)

hey guys just checking in - at work today. Had a bad day yesterday as in wanted food really bad - ended up having some chicken and mushrooms and I so wanted to have a strict SS week - so next 4 days 100% SS. Came into work (only work 2 days a week) and everyone is like "oh my god your wasting away" which feels really good - if only they could see me naked lol

I'm going to try and take some more piccies tonight for you

Also as Lauren said remember our heros today - thinking of my hubby and very proud :) xxx

oh and 25 days whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hi babe!

didnt even know you had a diary!

how ignorant of me!!!

Had a good read, your rubbish at remembering hahaha

Youve done so well sweet, you should update this more, especialy when Samual is home, will keep you on the straight and narrow!

xxxxxxxxxx

I forget its here ha ha - I'm crap with diaries always start one and never finish it. ok I'll try and keep it going now lol xx

Right weve got 9 days...

use your diary babe, will come check every day and leave you "inspirational quotes" until your that sick of reading them youd rather go out for a run hahaha xx

Back