The diary of a Mole :)

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
Hi I'm Nicki, 35 married with two children 13 and 2. I have started today so far had my banana shake for breakfast and feeling ok - drank loads water already :)

I'm hoping keeping this diary will help me follow my progress.

Last edited:
Good luck Moleymole, keeping a diary is a brilliant idea, gives you a records of your progress, feelings and fab weight loss to come.

I look forward to reading your posts x x

Hi Moleymole and welcome to the boards.:welcome2: The people on here are lovely and very supportive. Good luck with your CD journey. Look forward to seeing your progress. Take care. :)

Ok so on day 3 and in ketosis and I'm finding this pretty easy. Hope I havn't spoken to soon but I am amazed at how much I am not bothered about eating. Don't get me wrong I would love nothing more than to sink my teeth into a packet of biccies right now - but I want to be slim MORE ! I'm enjoying proving to myself that I can do this and as I feel like I've lost already its keeping me going :) x

Ok so day 4 and I was soooo tempted to have a bit of scrambled egg this morning when making it for my boy but I resisted and threw the leftovers away quickly :) x

I am now on day 5 and done so well but got a little family do today and I know there will loads of food I'm dreading it ! Hellllpppp !

firstly hello! im fairly new around here also, so i just wanted to say hello! and good luck!

re family do... i hope you got through it ok!
:)

I did it !!!!! everyone was eating cakes lush party food and I had .... water :) :) feel so good !!!

WELL DONE!!
very impressed... bet you have such a buz at the moment

quick question for the ladies - did SS affect your periods ? mine has come today after 3 weeks (which is quite normal for me) but I have had no signs whatsoever and I normally suffer. Its weigh in day today and I cant' believe the witch has come to visit on that day I suppose its better than being due though.

I lost 8lb !!!!! :) :)

well done!!! wow... i am now even more impressed!!

sorry havn't updated been so busy - I lost 4lb on week 2 so 12lb in 2 weeks :) next weigh in tomorrow - have found this week sooooo hard and have cheated a couple of times but only foods I'm allowed on ss+ so hopefully I'll be ok - my clothes are madly big and I'm back in my pre pregnancy jeans today :) x

Hi Moleymole, wow! Well done on your amazing weightloss so far! You are doing extremely well and I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time. What a lovely feeling it is to fit into those jeans, hey!
Good luck and have a great week.:D

good luck at weigh in.. and yes 12lbs in 2 weeks is fab!!!

lost another 4lb whooooooooo :) :) thats 16lb now in 3 weeks - sooo happy :)

oh my goodness! that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done!!!! i bet you are over the moon!!!
not much more and you will be at goal!!!!!

thx hun I'm really pleased :) :) xxxx

Back