The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Hope you're ok today! :) Hugs!

Little sausage i admire the way you are dedicated to sw whilst taking such rubbish at work. I used to work in the financial sector and v aware of the attitudes of midddle aged fat bankers! they would have liked me to make their tea and coffee for them if they could have got away with it but werent so friendly when i was pulling in higher figures than them! i feel your pain! the ironic thing is now i struggle to do my sons maths homework (and thats only age 11!)

So just wanted to say well done on your weight loss and keep up the good work!

Hi Em!

Don't let the B's grind you down!

Just sending positive thoughts as you know I had similar crap thrown at me (from our pM's recently).

Well, that's being sorted, ironically by fluke! - when my "unit" goes for new on the job training, I will not be joining them as sadly, I will have to go to Florida instead - what a shame eh?

:D

Keep strong Sausage!

lol

Steve

Hey guys. Thanks so much for all the messages here. The last week at work has been horrific and things are now getting back to normal. Sort of. The messages have been so nice to cone back to!

I have, however, managed to stay on plan all week! Last weigh in (last Monday) I stayed the same and was so disappointed. I couldn't stay for group, either, so didn't get a chance to talk to my consultant about it. One night of just a little tapas (and it was just a little!) and quite a lot of champagne seemed to have undone all the work throughout the week. At least it wasn't a gain, but it really puts in to perspective just how much one evening, let alone an entire festive period, can set you back. No slip ups at all this week, so I'm really hoping for a decent result tomorrow evening. Haven't had a chance to catch up on everyones posts - hope you've all had a great week :)

Xx

Phew, thank goodness you're OK!! We get worried!! Sorry to hear you've had a tough week- I hope this one gets better, and very well done for staying on track which can be very difficult through times of stress!! Big brownie point for you!! You sound destined for a great loss tomorrow!! Don't forget that you haven't got just 7 good days in the bag, you've got 13 out of 14 good days in the bag over the past 2 weeks, which counts for a lot! In my experience the good days all add up and pay off in the long run! Can't wait to find out how you do! WI for me tomorrow too- I have been really good for most of the week but have had 2 occasions where I let myself down- Thursday on a night shift when I indulged in more than just a little of my friend's homemade chocolate caramel shortbread(!!!) and today at my bezzie's chihuahua's 2nd Birthday Party where the spread was just too much to resist!! I have a feeling I won't be seeing a loss tomorrow- I'm clinging onto the hope that all the good days I've had will count!!!X

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow LS, nice to see you back :)

:bliss:Lovely to have you back flower. I was concerned about you.

You've done well staying on track and I doubt that little blip was responsible for sts as you have done so well. You do sound like you are having a very stressful time though which may have an effect. You are still doing amazingly well to stick to this through all the crap you are dealing with at work.

Lots of luck for tomorrow's weigh in, hope you good work pays off. xxx

Thanks Funcurls, Missus and Red :)

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for WI tomorrow. I am hoping that last week's StS was, maybe, water retention or something.

Red, your loss was amazing!
And Funcurls, your running is inspiring. Haven't had any Davina fun for a while, but will start again next week. And a Chihuahua's birthday party?! Brill!

Xx

Good to see you back little sausage. Glad you've had a good week. Hopefully that means you're on track for a good loss this week. Fingers crossed.

Gail x

Thank you! :)

Thanks Funcurls, Missus and Red :)

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for WI tomorrow. I am hoping that last week's StS was, maybe, water retention or something.

Red, your loss was amazing!
And Funcurls, your running is inspiring. Haven't had any Davina fun for a while, but will start again next week. And a Chihuahua's birthday party?! Brill!

Xx

I haven't had a date with Davina for a week!! Shocking! But I haven't got bored of it, it's just that time hasn't really allowed!! I've got 11 days off after Thursday and I plan to do it every other day!! And re. the running, I only did it the once, but would like to do more in future!!X

Hi little sausage! How we have missed you! So glad you've been getting on well. Good luck for your weigh in! Look forward to hearing your result! Lots of love x

julesmorris said:
Hi little sausage! How we have missed you! So glad you've been getting on well. Good luck for your weigh in! Look forward to hearing your result! Lots of love x

Thank you Jules :) it really is so good to be back! Cariños, chica xxx

Back