The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

I'm having a lasagna today too Silly Sausage! Yummy eh? :)

Humph. Have been on plan all week but seriously worried about weighing in tonight. No idea why, just not feeling it today.

LittleSausage said:
First ever weigh in and I feel so disappointed. Especially seeing as my syns this week were equivalent of less than 2 days syns. I probably sound ungrateful and I'm not. I do wonder though, if I do make more of an effort to have syns, how is consuming more calories going to help me lose more?

Puzzled and confused.

X

Little sausage you need to be having ur syns hunni it really does help weight lose!!! plus try to eat more sometimes u don't look like ur having enough!!!! im a target member n my best weeks have when I've eaten lots if free food and used all syns. If u need help check my diary xx

alfsmummy - thank you for your message! I definitely have an issue with syns, but I am trying to address it! The past couple of weekends I haven't eaten much because the major stress at work is just making me totally lose my appetite. I promise I will do better :)
And, by the way, you look absolutely incredible! Well done! xx

LittleSausage said:
alfsmummy - thank you for your message! I definitely have an issue with syns, but I am trying to address it! The past couple of weekends I haven't eaten much because the major stress at work is just making me totally lose my appetite. I promise I will do better :)
And, by the way, you look absolutely incredible! Well done! xx

You remind me of my best friend hun she was the same. Unfortunate for me my love of wine eats all my syns lol!! thanks for the compliment also keep at it sw it really works xxxxx

Hey Little Sausage, how's it going. You and I have this ongoing battle with the syns thing *Sigh*. Your job sounds liek it could be quite stressful, especially the environment.

As you know I went way over syns (not counting) on Saturday so I'm terrified of weigh in this week. Haven't done Davina yet either as both my children were off sick.

How did you get on? Wishing you lots of luck xxx

Good luck today. Hope it goes well.

Gail x

Red: totally! It goes against logic. Why have bad stuff when you're satisfied with good stuff? That's just crazy talk!

Jules: muchisimas gracias, chica!

Alfsmummy and Gail: thank you!

2.5 off for me this week, and my losses seem to correlate with my syns! More syns, greater loss! Although, my analysis isn't entirely accurate seeing as I have only three weeks to go on. I'm happy with it, though, and I got my half stone shiny! Yay!

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I love you guys!

LittleSausage said:
Red: totally! It goes against logic. Why have bad stuff when you're satisfied with good stuff? That's just crazy talk!

Jules: muchisimas gracias, chica!

Alfsmummy and Gail: thank you!

2.5 off for me this week, and my losses seem to correlate with my syns! More syns, greater loss! Although, my analysis isn't entirely accurate seeing as I have only three weeks to go on. I'm happy with it, though, and I got my half stone shiny! Yay!

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I love you guys!

Whhhhoooooo well done!!! syns rule esp snowball coconut things lol yep that's what i ate today as my treat nom nom xx

Well done on the loss and your half stone, will have to get your "sticker" into your siggie now! x

Thanks everyone! I love staying for group. I don't understand why people would pay every week and never stay? Learnt some super things to do with quark that I wouldn't know otherwise.

Pinkie1973 said:
Ooh well done! Do share the quark ideas. As I have to leave early to collect the bairn I miss out on bits.....

So half stone down, that's excellent. Nice and easy is the best way to keep the weight off long term. Well done chica! Xx

Hey you! Thanks!

The quark ideas were so simple. Add some lemon curd and it tastes just like lemon cheesecake! Options hot choc sachets make it like a chocolate pud, and if you whipped it I bet it would be more mousse like. And with a tbsp of sweet chilli sauce it makes a really good dip! Xx

Well done. That's great. You must be so chuffed.

I used to try and limit my syns at the beginning but now I just eat them and don't feel guilty. They are what makes this plan sustainable for me which is the most important thing.

Hope this week goes as well for you :)

Gail x

Another great loss!! Very well done chick!! Nothing wrong with 5.5lb in 3 weeks!! Keep that rate up and you'll be seeing the losses adding up to stones before you know it!!X

Back