The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Woohoo! Totally on plan today and, although I haven't eaten much I really am not remotely hungry. 2.5lb off at weigh in tonight, and SOTW! Dead chuffed.

Breakfast:
Chopped fresh pineapple and melon
3 coffees with skimmed milk (HEa)

Lunch:
Small pot of Giant couscous and veg salad and edamame and bean salad from Marks & Spencer. There was a little oil with the couscous and a little sweet chilli sauce with the beans, so I estimate about 5 syns.

Supper:
Didn't feel like much, but 'treated' myself to 2 mini babybel lights (2 syns each) and a chocolate orange Hifi bar (HEb)

Total syns: 9

Woop Woop what a great result!!!! Well done lovely lady! Excelente!

Very well done little sausage lady!! That's a great loss and I hope its given you some positivity after a stressful week!x

did you get some good treats in the SOTW basket?

Ha! The answer to that would be NO. Seriously. So, there were 4 items in it, of which I took 2! Someone had put in a tin of chickpeas and someone else had put in a Hifi bar. Now, I'm not all about the basket, but I honestly think that's quite rude. Surely you'd at least grab something out of the cupboard/pick something up on your way to the group? If I forget/don't have time I always buy a packet of Hifi bars and stick that in. Like I said, I'm not particularly fussed about the basket, but I know that there are a few people at my group who would have kicked up a stink had they got it this week!

Busy, busy, busy!

So, last night after group I played on the Zumba XBox game that my brother bought. Not particularly impressed, as it tells you that you're doing great/rubbish when you aren't/are. Keeping up with it was quite tough, though, and I felt really good after doing 20 minutes of it! I definitely need more practice, though.

Breakfast:
Disappointed with the melon today, so had a banana and a satsuma.
3 coffees with skimmed milk (HEa)

Lunch:
Have just had a HUGE salad with mixed leaves, giant couscous pot and edamame/bean pot, a handful of baby tomatoes and some chicken. I'm going to estimate about 6 syns as I had some dressing on the vast amount of salad leaves. Now feeling very full!

Supper:
Butternut squash risotto served with broccoli

Well done on a great loss and SOTW :D

I also concur on the Butternut Squash Risotto :D xXx

Come back Little Sausage!! You keep causing us worry!! Hope you're not too stressed out and managing to stay on plan!!XXX

Argh! So, the last 2 weeks or so have been insane with trips to the Netherlands and Geneva and Singapore, so I just have not had time to get on here at all. I even had to miss WI last week, and I was DREADING last night. Business travel and 'diet' are not words that you can put in the same sentence. I have, however, found that my eating habits have changed dramatically. Yes, of course, butter tastes better, but I have been, in total contradiction to the last 20 years, choosing not to eat rather than order something that I know will set me back. Don't get me wrong, that hasn't been the case with all my food choices over the last couple of weeks, but it must have made a difference as I have lost 5.5lb! That is in two weeks, but it means I now have my 1 stone shiny and I just feel so good!

I'm hoping for no more travel for a few months. I need time to get over this stint. Also, I'm not happy about missing WI. I am feeling so positive though... Although the weight is coming off a lot more slowly than others here, it is most certainly coming off. 12lb and I'll have reached my Club 10! I would LOVE to reach that target by the end of March, although I think that really is a tall order. Will definitely give it a go. Yay!

xx

Wow you lil' globe trotter! What an amazing job that sends you to all those places! But I can see how difficult it must be staying in a routine and making wise choices eating out or 'on the go'! So very very very very very well done on your amazing loss, and your award! You must be over the moon and it must have given you a real boost and the motivation you need! Now that you CAN be in a routine for a while, I'm sure you'll keep up the good work! Fantastic! XxX

Hey little sausage!

Welcome back from your travels. I am very jealous! And wow, super well done for losing all that weight while being away! Inspirational!!!!

That's so great that you've changed your eating habits so much, you are destined to keep it off!!

Very many Congrats! Xxxxx

Back