ProPoints The Diary of a Secret Squirrel

Enjoy your evening.Glad you enjoyed your work out,that's good you ran aswell,great form of exercise! I have one of those iPod carriers,handy when I'm on my exercise bike :0)

Enjoy your evening.Glad you enjoyed your work out,that's good you ran aswell,great form of exercise! I have one of those iPod carriers,handy when I'm on my exercise bike :0)

Hiya Daisy I must admit it was a good buy, can't wait until my arm is less chubby tho lol Boo xx

Lol I've found since using little weights on my arms that mine aren't as bad as what they once were!

Thats what I would like to do, my son has a few different weights in his bedroom, I might ask him to show me some exercises with the smaller weights, would love to get rid of these bingo wings! Boo xxx

Be worth giving it a go and see what you think of working out with your son's weights :0)

Yes I'll have to try and get him to teach me, if he'll let me lol xx

Lol hope so,how are you getting on today?

Hiya not too bad have tried to post some more at lunchtime but my computer at work is playing up so I will have to wait until I get home later. Food is going ok, although had to fight off an attack of the munchies last night, but didn't eat anything naughty, how's you? Boo xxx

boo68 said:
Hiya not too bad have tried to post some more at lunchtime but my computer at work is playing up so I will have to wait until I get home later. Food is going ok, although had to fight off an attack of the munchies last night, but didn't eat anything naughty, how's you? Boo xxx

Shame your computer at work is playing up,that's not so good! Well done on fighting off a attack of the munchies last night :0) I'm good thanks,all going well so far,will be going food shopping this afternoon.

Shame your computer at work is playing up,that's not so good! Well done on fighting off a attack of the munchies last night :0) I'm good thanks,all going well so far,will be going food shopping this afternoon.

Hiya glad things are going ok, hope your shopping went ok, I'll do mine on Saturday xx

Day 5 - Tuesday 12 June 2012

Its Tuesday and not long before weigh-in day, can't believe where the time has gone to. Today has been ok work has been hetic so I've not had to think about food too much. Not had as many points today so I'm left with a few not sure what to have but I will have all of them. Here's what I've had today.

Breakfast

Oats so Simple 3pp

Lunch

Spoonful soup beef and vegetable 4pp
Walkers french fries 2pp

Dinner

Tesco spicy prawn fish cake 8pp
Mixed veg 0pp

Anytime

2 satsumas 0pp
apple 0pp
kit kat 3pp
skimmed milk 5pp
snack a jacks 3pp
mini babybel 1 pp

So thats 29pp gone 7pp to go, nom nom :D

Right I'm off to find what I can find to eat Boo xxx

Day 6 - Wednesday 13 June 2012

Good morning everyone :D thought I'd pop on and update my diary before I go to work today.

Half day for me as a lot to do with Mr Boo this afternoon so will be busy. Can't believe I've nearly completed a week, its a real achievement for me and I'm really pleased.

I've used the Weight Watchers app to keep my points on track and I've used every single point including the extra 49 points you get so I'm hoping to lose, if not I will carry on. Not sure how many times Mr Boo should measure me is it every week or month?

This morning I put nail polish on started watching tv, forgot about the nail varnish and put my fingers on my face..... not good, ended up using nail varnish remover on my face, ouchy! :eek::eek:

Right I guess I'm going to have to get ready for work hope everyone has a lovely day, the sun is shining!! :D:D Boo xxx

Morning to you :0) ouch about the nail varnish remover! That's not so good.I am sure you will still lose even though you have used your weeklies :0) my OH measures me each month(though he tends to do it in different places which doesn't help)lol

Morning to you :0) ouch about the nail varnish remover! That's not so good.I am sure you will still lose even though you have used your weeklies :0) my OH measures me each month(though he tends to do it in different places which doesn't help)lol

Hiya Daisy I did laugh at that, I can imagine Mr Boo doing the same!! I'll thought it would be once a month so that's what I'll do, hope your having a good evening Boo xxx

I can't believe its weigh-in tomorrow! :D

Today has gone ok, I've got a lot done so I can relax now. I've come to realise the worst time for me munchie wise is this time of night, so how do I deal with this? Any answers out there would be appreciated :)

The sun has shone today and both my dogs have had a lovely time sunbathing in the garden, don't know how long this sun will last but it just makes you feel better doesn't it.

I've booked 2 weeks of at the end of July begining of August and can't wait to have a rest from work I've had a long few months being really busy and I've not been able to take a long period of time off so I'm really looking forward to the rest.

I was out this afternoon with Mr Boo and stopped for a coffee, he had a frothy coffee I had mine black, so proud as I usually have one laiden with calories, I'm not feel deprived at all, so much better than I thought I was going to feel. Don't get me wrong, I've a long way to go so just taking one day at a time now.

Here's what I've had today;-

Breakfast - Oatso Simple 3pp

Lunch - 2 slices of Hovis grainary toast 5pp, 2 slices of Edam cheese 4pp

Dinner - Weight Watchers Quiche 8pp with salad 0pp

Anytime - 2 satsumas, Weight Watchers crisps 2pp, kit kat 3pp, skimmed milk 1 pint 5pp

5pp left to have a munch on later :D Hope everyone is havinjg a lovely evening Boo xx

boo68 said:
Hiya Daisy I did laugh at that, I can imagine Mr Boo doing the same!! I'll thought it would be once a month so that's what I'll do, hope your having a good evening Boo xxx

Lol glad I made you laugh,yea think once a month to measure is a good idea.Having a good evening thanks,chilling and catching up on here
:0)

Well done,wi tomorrow! You've done so well :0), as to munchies at this time,fruit and a low pointed yoghurt? That way you still have some points for munchies later.Thats good you have book some time off,am sure you will enjoy it :0)
Been lovely and sunny here too,yup it does perk you up and well done too about the coffee!

Back