The diary of El - Everyone Welcome :)

Good luck with that hun. Is lupus the one that stays in your system? Xxx

Kind of, its a fault in the immune system.....where the immune system starts attacking healthy tissue & organs at random :sigh: xx

Well done on the 1lb loss !!! :) thats brilliant considering the crappy stuff you've been going through xx

Kind of, its a fault in the immune system.....where the immune system starts attacking healthy tissue & organs at random :sigh: xx

Well done on the 1lb loss !!! :) thats brilliant considering the crappy stuff you've been going through xx

Oh that's awful !!!! I hope you feel better soon xxx

No worries hun ;) You can't ever get rid of it, but the drugs make it less active when its being a git :rolleyes: lol xx

You have yourself A lovely leisurely day if you can & rid yourself of the lurgy xxx

Well I relaxed all day and I feel a bit better. It's lovely here today xxx

Its a bit warmer here today....but no clear blue skies like the weather forecast said :confused:

Glad you're starting to feel a bit better hun, just chill today & enjoy the weather (at least you've got some :rolleyes: lol) xxx

Hehe yeah. OH is planning on a BBQ so ill be good food wise but if the cider starts flowing I can't promise anything. Hehe.

Off to the supermarket to buy some lovely fruit and get myself a little denim jacket. If I can find one!! Xxx

Hehe yeah. OH is planning on a BBQ so ill be good food wise but if the cider starts flowing I can't promise anything. Hehe.

Off to the supermarket to buy some lovely fruit and get myself a little denim jacket. If I can find one!! Xxx

Hun... honestly, if it was me and I'd had the stressy time you've had at work followed by feeling really ill.....I would flexi syn today and just enjoy it! xxx

Hun... honestly, if it was me and I'd had the stressy time you've had at work followed by feeling really ill.....I would flexi syn today and just enjoy it! xxx

Thanks hun. I've found a jacket. I really want an I've Lilly now. Though we've none in. Poop!!! X

I meant ice lolly! Darn autocorrect! X

Hi El xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies. Yeah I'm ok. Only just getting over the lurgy. Blergh! Normally doesn't take this long to recover. Well I'm normally not ill as often as this year. It's been ridiculous. I've had 3 colds in 5 months. Usually a once a year kind of gal!!!! Anywho. Still have a bit of Imbalance cos I still can't hear out of my right ear but slowly getting there.

Works still pants and I'm sick of sounding like a moaning Minnie. Don't get me wrong the rest of team that are in are fantastic but I really don't know how much more work we can do. We're already going like the clappers!!!

How's everyone else? Xxx

Hi ladies. Yeah I'm ok. Only just getting over the lurgy. Blergh! Normally doesn't take this long to recover. Well I'm normally not ill as often as this year. It's been ridiculous. I've had 3 colds in 5 months. Usually a once a year kind of gal!!!! Anywho. Still have a bit of Imbalance cos I still can't hear out of my right ear but slowly getting there.

Works still pants and I'm sick of sounding like a moaning Minnie. Don't get me wrong the rest of team that are in are fantastic but I really don't know how much more work we can do. We're already going like the clappers!!!

How's everyone else? Xxx

Okie dokie thanks. I had 3 colds between dec and April - really unlike me too - once a year max if that for me. This year has been deadly! Take it easy x

Aww sorry hun. It's been mental here. Drama with the bestie and the fella she's seeing. Honest to god it's like something out of Jeremy Kyle!!!!

On top of that still not fully staffed and have my apprentice leaving this Friday. Good that my post is on the Internet for the apprentice but other than that we have a staffing freeze. Honestly I just feel like I'm moaning all the time on here. How r u? X

Back