The diary of El - Everyone Welcome :)

So I made some kind of hash brown/omelette thing for breakfast. It was ok and used 1/2 an a on a bit of cheese. Not sure what else to do for today but I may make a veg curry with onion bhajis for tea. Not sure yet xxx

well done for drawing that line & jumping straight back on the wagon with a positive head lovely lady!! xxxx

Awww thank u. It would be a lot better if I stopped getting off the wagon!!!!!

Hows the OH? Xxx

Awww thank u. It would be a lot better if I stopped getting off the wagon!!!!!

Hows the OH? Xxx

but yesterday really was kind of out of your control, with the best will in the world - driving all those hours with just a banana to keep the hunger at bay.....I think even the most staunch SWer would have cracked :eek:

Last edited:
No to worry about going to the chippy - I bet it was amazing and so worth it!

You had been craving chippy chips after all.

Back on it today which is the main thing. X

but yesterday really was kind of out of your control, with the best will in the world - driving all those hours with just a banana to keep the hunger at bay.....I think even the most staunch SWer would have cracked :eek:

OH still being a GIT,weve not spoken a word now on day3 hes taken to sleeping downstairs now....I really am debating whether to just cancel my ticket for the hols & let him go alone I just dont need this added crap on top of everything else :mad: xx

Nah. Don't do that! Change his ticket and take a friend!!!! I'm free for a holiday! Lol!

Thanjs for support about yesterday. And wow to the day three thing! He really has spat his dummy out hasn't he?!?! I hate when they're gits!!! Xxx

No to worry about going to the chippy - I bet it was amazing and so worth it!

You had been craving chippy chips after all.

Back on it today which is the main thing. X

Thanks hun! I am! I am back on it like a car bonnet! X

That's life el - sometimes it doesn't work with what we have got to do 1 bad day is nothing. I was 'naughty' last night- am annoyed but back on it today

I think it's good that we r bothered by it otherwise I think for me I'd be off track all the time. Finger crossed for WI tomorrow. Eek x

Yup Hes spat his dummy alright! woke up on the sofa.....saw me sat there.....got up & went ustairs - and got into bed!:flamingmad: Well I'v just been to the shops, Ive got nothing at all that he likes ;) ONLY SW stuff - no cans of stella no nothing :whistle: Ive just put a wash load in.....of my stuff.....if he wants to be pathetic then so will I :p xx

u go girl!!!!! X

Not been too bad today. I tried making syn free cake. Blergh! Not nice! In the bin it went. I had breakfast kind of late so I had an early tea of SW pizza which was lovely. Had my (a)s on cheese and so far I've not had any (b)s so I think I'll have a ccouple of Alpen with a brew (black) xxx

u go girl!!!!! X

:girlpower: lol

I found a recipe on here last year sometime for fruit roulade, a kind of swiss roll thing that was only 1/2 syn for the WHOLE THING!!!!!! I used to mix the Filling with a white choc options to make it even more nomnomnommmy - used to take it in when we had foody nights at class xx

:girlpower: lol

I found a recipe on here last year sometime for fruit roulade, a kind of swiss roll thing that was only 1/2 syn for the WHOLE THING!!!!!! I used to mix the Filling with a white choc options to make it even more nomnomnommmy - used to take it in when we had foody nights at class xx

I think that's what I tried making and it was rank. Maybe I did it wrong xx

So ladies. Despite my blips I've lost 3lb this week! X

Wow wow brilliant well done xx :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I'm going to change my wi to a Sunday , but it will be evening and I like to wi first thing but it's not really fitting in wiv my plans as days off keep altering so it's not been good so I've decided I'm going to wi tonight wen I get home and start a fresh tomorrow , seem to somehow focus more on a Monday I know it's psychological but new week new start an all, anything worth a try ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back