The diary of El - Everyone Welcome :)

options vary between 1.5 and 2, most are 2.

options vary between 1.5 and 2, most are 2.

Thanks hun. Changed my mind on dinner and tea. Dinner is only being eaten now and is some quorn chicken pieces with sweet and sour sauce and tea will be baked potato xxx

Thanks hun. Changed my mind on dinner and tea. Dinner is only being eaten now and is some quorn chicken pieces with sweet and sour sauce and tea will be baked potato xxx

Sounds nice xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So had "lunch" and not full. Good job I'm having tea in a few hours. Just sinking am options using milk as (a) xx

Had a lovely baked potato. Had my low low cheese as my other a and some low fat cottage cheese. I feel like a right pig now! Was yummy though x

Once upon a time...The world was a better place because of cheese...the end :D

Hehe. Oh yes. I like cheese with potatoes, on pizza, on a butty, with grapes, melted, grated......I think I'd live in a house of cheese.....mmmmmm....... X

Great Loss this week! Can I second cheese for president? Cheese on toast with Lea and perrins....yum :D

Great Loss this week! Can I second cheese for president? Cheese on toast with Lea and perrins....yum :D

Ooooooh yeah or my mums recipe of grated cheese mixed with salad cream piled on toast and grilled xxx

So despite taking a herbal sleeping pill last night I am up at this godforsaken hour on my last day off of the Easter hols. Grrrrr. Feeling a bit woozy though. I may doze on the couch. Food plan for today

Porridge (b) with (1/2 a) milk with a banana for breakfast
Lunch I may have some of the butternut soup I made Sunday and for tea I'm going to do either carbonara or quorn lasagne with Lisa Lisa's smash/quark cheese sauce on top. Possibly with some SW chips and veg x

So despite taking a herbal sleeping pill last night I am up at this godforsaken hour on my last day off of the Easter hols. Grrrrr. Feeling a bit woozy though. I may doze on the couch. Food plan for today

Porridge (b) with (1/2 a) milk with a banana for breakfast
Lunch I may have some of the butternut soup I made Sunday and for tea I'm going to do either carbonara or quorn lasagne with Lisa Lisa's smash/quark cheese sauce on top. Possibly with some SW chips and veg x

I take them every night El - I find the Tesco Sleep Aid work best for me but I have to have been up from the crack of stupid and on the go all day right up until daft o'clock for them to work in the first place :( then I just end up being over tired and narky but end up sleeping but then I could do the same another day and will be awake half the night - it's a vicious circle. But they are hit and miss with me sometimes whether they work, but they do work the best in the whole out of all the get herbal sleeping tablets.

Good luck with the sauce/lasagna hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Try and chill xxx

Best cure for sleepless nights.... Big bottle of red and one glass! You may not feel fab the day after but guaranteed a good kip! Xxxxx

Best cure for sleepless nights.... Big bottle of red and one glass! You may not feel fab the day after but guaranteed a good kip! Xxxxx

I actually agree El lol :D now you know why I have a half bottle of brandy every Friday night because normally by then I'm dead on my feet and NEEEEEED SLEEEEP!!!.. ;)

Well did some comfort eating today :( had some KFC hit wings but I've syned them and put them all down so I can't "forget" I've had them. Back at work tomorrow so no excuse! Goodness I can't wait to get back xx

Ahh one meal off plan should be fine, stick to it rest of week and it will all be good :)

Well did some comfort eating today :( had some KFC hit wings but I've syned them and put them all down so I can't "forget" I've had them. Back at work tomorrow so no excuse! Goodness I can't wait to get back xx

Boo! That is some pretty good rebellion though ;) I know exactly how you are feeling but you CAN lose weight and you WILL lose the weight you just have to get your head in the game and keep it there! Write a list of reasons you want to lose the weight. Then put a picture of you looking at your worst somewhere highly visible for motivation (I find this REALLY helpful when I am feeling like straying.) I wish I could bottle the motivation wave I am riding at the moment and send you some!
xxxxxxx I am here anytime you need to vent!

Boo! That is some pretty good rebellion though ;) I know exactly how you are feeling but you CAN lose weight and you WILL lose the weight you just have to get your head in the game and keep it there! Write a list of reasons you want to lose the weight. Then put a picture of you looking at your worst somewhere highly visible for motivation (I find this REALLY helpful when I am feeling like straying.) I wish I could bottle the motivation wave I am riding at the moment and send you some!
xxxxxxx I am here anytime you need to vent!

Thanks hun. I know exactly why it is today. Also no routine doesn't help. Being back at work should sort things out. Soooo not expecting a loss this week but so far (depending on this weeks weigh in) I've lost 9.5 lbs. that's 19 blocks of butter and that's what I have to keep telling myself xx

Back