The diary of El - Everyone Welcome :)

Good to hear el!
just to let you know that at nandos, if you get butterfly chicken with skin and spicy rice it's 6.5 on extra easy, if you take off the skin it's only 3 for the rice and the chicken is free I believe! Need to try this out myself soon as I love nandos!

Thanks ladies. I'm not going to let it get me down! I'm going to WI tomorrow as usual and accept the consequences of this week and move on from there! Xx

Good to have you back! X

Thanks ladies. I'm not going to let it get me down. I'm going to WI tomorrow as usual and accept the consequences of this week xx

Stupid phone double posting!

Yay! Welcome back!!....hope you enjoy Pink - I'm seeing MeatLoaf at the M.E.N on wednesday we're leaving about 3 and going out for tea and drinks first etc too :) x

Thanks Lisa. I've been shopping and now I'm going to make the brocolli and blue cheese soup with the laughing cow blue cheese. Do you find three of them enough? X

Thanks Lisa. I've been shopping and now I'm going to make the brocolli and blue cheese soup with the laughing cow blue cheese. Do you find three of them enough? X

I usually use all 4 but it depends how much water your using and how strong you want the taste to be xx

Do u just use onions as your base then add the brocolli and cheese? X

I just boil the broccoli in veg stock then once its cooked I add the cheese triangles and blend with a hand blender xx

Thanks Lisa. It's on the boil. Ooooh I can't wait!!! X

Or just add some potato to bulk it up or smash or even just more broccoli :) xx

I shall try that. Thank u x

We're having bean burgers and SW chips for tea I think x

I shall try that. Thank u x

We're having bean burgers and SW chips for tea I think x

Enjoy! Nice to see you back in the swing of things again.

Back