The diary of my new life :)

Yey I've lost 2pounds this week so I've lost 6pounds in 2weeks :) started at 10st 13 and im now 10.7 :) very happy it's making me think I can actually get do this and
I can actually get to my goal.

Just tried my levis jeans I got from new York and they fit :) nowhere near fit me 2weeks ago!!! Also just tried on linen trousers and they fit and didn't 2weeks ago! Feel AMAZING :) xx

Xx
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Saturday 30th April.

Breakfast: 2x weetabix (HEXB) skimmed milk.
Melon medley.

Lunch: Had lunch out so opted for a ploughman's salad. Bite sized cubes of cheese (HEXA) lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickled onions, table spoon of coleslaw and chutney. About 4syns. 2slices of baguette bread. Not sure how many syns so will say about 4.

Tea: shared some special chow mein and BBQ spare ribs with hubs. I would usually eat one to myself so did well to share!

Think I will def have gone over 15syns so won't have as many tomorrow.

Did about 2hours on just dance with a friend last night so hoping we burned our tea off :)

Xx

Xx

Last edited:
Yay :) xxxx

Sunday 1st May.

Breakfast: bacon, egg, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes, spinach and 2x wm toast
(HEXB)
Plum.

Lunch: salmon with spinach and steamed sweetcorn,broccoli and carrots with table spoon of phili light with peppers. Will say 2syns.

Thought a curly wurly was only 3syns when they are actually 6. GUTTED! I only ate it coz it was there don't even eat alot of chocolate. So 6syns wasted.

Tea: piri piri burger with SW wedges and steamed broccoli, sweetcorn, carrots.
Burger: lean mince, piri piri BBQ seasoning, garlic and mixed herbs. All mixed together in burger shapes!
GORGEOUS!
Table spoon of extra light Mayo 1/2 syn
Table spoon of phili light with peppers 2syns.

3x mini light baby bells (HEXA)

Cadburys light moose 3syns.

Xx

Last edited:
Sorry :( but at least u enjoyed brekkie!! X

I kno u do!! Lol! X

alfsmummy11 said:
Ohhhhh tell me about the piri piri burgers please xx

They were gorgeous Hun and so easy to make.
Used mince, garlic mixed herbs and then piri piri BBQ seasoning I got from asda. Put it all in a big bowl and mixed together with your hands. Roll a handful into a ball then flatten down to make a burger shape!! Put in oven for 15mins and they are done. I've got some left over mixture so Lee is wanting another for lunch!!

Xx

Sounds yummy :) x

She's just made me them they are lush! X

Monday 2nd of May.

Breakfast: 1weetabix muller light and 1alpen light bar.(HEXB)

Snack 4 seafood sticks. Free.

Lunch: 2 small home made burgers(recipie same as day before) with SW wedges, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber. Table spoon of extra light Mayo 1/2 syn and table spoon of phili light with peppers 2syns.

Went for a swim :)

Mini milk lolly 1 .5 syns

Tea: fruit salad as was still full from big lunch. kiwi, banana, apple, grapes, strawberries. With 2x table spoons of light squirty cream :) think 2syns.

3x mini baby bell light (HEXA)

Curly wurly 6syns.

1orange.

Xx

Last edited:
Keep it up :) xx

I FOUUUUUUNNNNNDDDDD YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

You are doing amazingly well Chick - so proud of you!!!! xxxx

Hope ur doing ok today x

MissSH said:
I FOUUUUUUNNNNNDDDDD YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

You are doing amazingly well Chick - so proud of you!!!! xxxx

Yeyy :) will be looking out for your diary too miss! How's today been back on it 100%? xx

All good so far honeypie! Will start my diary in the next few days, once I fully read up again, and got my menus planned ;0)

How are you doin today? xxx

Tuesday 3rd May.

Breakfast: 1weetabix and 1 alpen light bar
( HEXB) mixed in with strawberries and bannana. Semi skimmed milk(HEXA)

Lunch: home made sushi. Made tuna sweetcorn and cucumber filling. Forgot to take light soy sauce to work so had to have a tea spoon of salad cream 2syns.
Orange and kiwi.

Just been for a swim and done 40 lengths
:)

Tea: BBQ chicken and pepper skewers with SW spicy wedges and half uncle bens mixed pepper express rice pouches 1.5 syns. 0.5 syn for extra light Mayo and sweet chilli sauce 1.5 syns.

Melon.
Cadburys light choc moose 3syns
2pieces galaxy chocolate 3syns. (blame my hubs he sat and ate loads of chocolate in front of me!)

Xx

Last edited:
Back