The diary of my new life :)

Thanks hun will try!! Just had the stress of trying to find something to wear :(

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

U won't have that anymore soon :) xx

Not happy just weighed myself and I've put on a pound :( I knew I shouldn't have had my syns last night :( totally gutted. BMI has gone up to 27.51 from 27.34 yesterday. GUTTED. Xx

That's just normal weight fluctuation hun! Try just weighing once a wk xx

I know I'm just gutted. I've done 40mins on the wii this morning and we are going for a walk today so hope that helps.

Xx

Friday 22nd April.

Breakfast: fruit salad. apple,pear,banana, grapes and2 chopped up alpen light bar. (HEXB)

Lunch: tesco chicken and veg sushi 148g pack. Thought it was better than a ready made sandwich or McDonalds for our picnic!

Melon fruit salad.
Mini milk :) 1.5 syns

Tea: Spag bol made from lean mince and spaghetti. Sauce I made with tinned toms, peppers, courgettes, onions, garlic, mixed herbs and broccoli blitzed up into a sauce.

Kerry low low cheese (HEXA)
3segments of terrys choc orange. 6syns

Xx

Last edited:
:) x

For some reason I'm craving chocolate today which isn't like me at all!
Doesn't help when my husband is sitting next to me eating a chocolate orange!!

Xx

Treat urself to a couple of pieces n count syns :) x

Yum! How many syns? c

Looked up the choc orange segments n it said 2syns each. Xx

That's ok then :) x

Saturday 23rd April.
Day 7 of EE :)
4pounds lost :)

Breakfast: 4 rivitas (HEXB) with light cheese and chives spread.
Fruit salad.

Lunch: baked potato with left over bolognese (recipe from day before) steamed veg pack green beans and carrots.

2x mini baby bell HEXA

mini milk 1.5 syns.

Tea: pasta,bacon,courgettes,spinach, tomato, onion. 2 table spoons of phili light with peppers. (between 2)

Chopped up apple and grapes.

2 segments of terrys chocolate orange. 4syns.
Don't know what is wrong with me i never usually eat chocolate! I'm blaming Easter!!

Xx

Last edited:
well done for losing 4 pounds!!! It sounds like you really have the hang of this. I dont think I could have stopped at 3 segments of chocolate orange once i had started.

Thanks Hun :) I'm not a chocoholic or anything so it isn't too bad. I love bread, cheese, sauces and probs need to cut down on portion size! My husband eats like a pig and doesn't put a pound on so that's how I've put on so much weight.

After everything that has happened it's really good having something to focus on.

Xx

You are a star Jen :) Well done and looking forward to just dance tomorrow xx

Sunday 24th April.

Breakfast: oat so simple porridge with skimmed milk(HEXA) topped with banana.
1 Orange.

Lunch: quiche made from 2eggs, skimmed milk (rest of HEXA) light cheese and chives, courgettes, spring onion, tomato, peppers and sweetcorn.

Options hot choc with squirty cream.
Mini milk 1.5 syns.

Tea: last of left over spag bol with tiny but of phili light in the pasta.

Xx

Last edited:
Quich sounds lush!!

Back