The diary of my new life :)

BuzzyBee said:
Well done on the weightloss!!
I love reading your diary, it's nice to see what you've eatten and to have it followed by an "I've lost weight" post. Keep up the good work x

Aw thank you for that! That really means alot I didn't think anyone would be interested in reading my diary! Are you doing slimming world hows it going for you? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sunday 31st July.
Back on night shift so as always food will be a little odd!

Piri piri roast chicken from aldi 10syns which is ridiculous! With SW wedges and steamed broccoli, carrots and sweet corn.

had a chocolate craving so tried fat free natural yogurt with options hot chocolate brownie sachet mixed in! YAK will not have this again!! 3 syns wasted!!

Alpen light 3syns

Night shift.
Blueberries
Grapes
3x baby bell lights (HEXA)

tea: WM co op pitta (HEXB) with low fat cottage cheese with pineapple from aldi (need to check syns?) with tomatoes, spring onions and cucumber.mmmmmmm will def be having that again :)

Xx

Last edited:
Saturday 30th July.

WI yeyyyyyyy back down to 10st 1 and BMI is 25.88 I've lost that 2pounds I put on so very happy about that :)

Yaaaay! Congratulations Hun xx

Katerpillar said:
Yaaaay! Congratulations Hun xx

Where have u been hiding miss!!? I need my slimming buddy! Are we still doing mission 9!? Xx

Where have u been hiding miss!!? I need my slimming buddy! Are we still doing mission 9!? Xx

Hiya oh yes Mission 9 is still definitely underway! I lost 2lbs this week (Yaaay!) - but I did gain 2lbs last week so that's just that shifted again - but I am pleased as the way last week was looking I thought I was going to have ANOTHER gain and then I might have just given up ! :rolleyes: But no, we're back - I really, really, really want to see a 9 on the scales at some point! Have a fab week xxxx

Katerpillar said:
Hiya oh yes Mission 9 is still definitely underway! I lost 2lbs this week (Yaaay!) - but I did gain 2lbs last week so that's just that shifted again - but I am pleased as the way last week was looking I thought I was going to have ANOTHER gain and then I might have just given up ! :rolleyes: But no, we're back - I really, really, really want to see a 9 on the scales at some point! Have a fab week xxxx

Well done on the 2pound loss that's amazing :) so are we the same now? 10st 1? We go to Newcastle on Friday for the weekend as it would have been our babies due date. Don't think I will be able to be 100% on plan but will try :) any nice restaurants we are staying at malmaison hotel on quay side!? Xx

Last edited:
No I am now 10.3 - AGAIN! I gained 2bs last week taking me to 10.5 and then lost 2lbs this week taking me back to 10.3. 10.2 is the lowest I have been on SW so I am hoping to be there again next week and then take it from there! I'm chuffed with being this low for so long now but frustrated as well as can't seem to get any lower! Real focus is needed now I think! I have been drinking too much alcohol and not counting it all :rolleyes: so it's back to basics for me!

I hope you have a lovely weekend away with the hubby and aren't too sad! Try not to dwell on what could have been and focus on what there is to come - I am sure it will happen soon for you's!

Malmaison - how very posh! I've stayed at the one in Leeds and that was lush so I am sure the one in Newcastle will be the same. Are you's there Fri and Sat night? There are loads of nice restaurants but we have been going Japanese recently - to Fujiyama and it's gorgeous and very entertaining. As far as bars are concerned I haven't been out in Newcastle for awhile but when we go we head for Floritas on Collingwood Street and then see what happens or if we're feeling more chilled go to the Salsa Café on Westgate Road.

Have fun whatever you end up doing xxxx :D :D

Katerpillar said:
No I am now 10.3 - AGAIN! I gained 2bs last week taking me to 10.5 and then lost 2lbs this week taking me back to 10.3. 10.2 is the lowest I have been on SW so I am hoping to be there again next week and then take it from there! I'm chuffed with being this low for so long now but frustrated as well as can't seem to get any lower! Real focus is needed now I think! I have been drinking too much alcohol and not counting it all :rolleyes: so it's back to basics for me!

I hope you have a lovely weekend away with the hubby and aren't too sad! Try not to dwell on what could have been and focus on what there is to come - I am sure it will happen soon for you's!

Malmaison - how very posh! I've stayed at the one in Leeds and that was lush so I am sure the one in Newcastle will be the same. Are you's there Fri and Sat night? There are loads of nice restaurants but we have been going Japanese recently - to Fujiyama and it's gorgeous and very entertaining. As far as bars are concerned I haven't been out in Newcastle for awhile but when we go we head for Floritas on Collingwood Street and then see what happens or if we're feeling more chilled go to the Salsa Café on Westgate Road.

Have fun whatever you end up doing xxxx :D :D

Yeah we go Friday night come back Sunday. hoping to do some shopping while we are there and maybe have some treatments done massage as stuff at the spa. Did u use the spa in Leeds?

Maybe your weight loss has slowed down coz you are at a good weight now you are tiny! I can't get below 10st but I need to to be at health BMI so I'm healthier when I do get pregnant again. I'm over weight for my height.

Xx

Monday 1st August.
This week is going to be hard it would have been my due date on Sunday 7th so hubs and I are going away to Newcastle for the weekend to try and take out mind off things. Yesterday my nana was rushed into hospital and I really poorly nit looking good at all. Friday my uncle was diagnosed with a brain tumor. 1bad thing after another :(

I've applied for another job to try and get out of that hell hole I work at. my dr said I need to leave for my health as I'm so stressed and is affecting my chances of having a baby. So I've applied for what I thought was a receptionist job but later found out they said my cv was so good they are considering me for the managers PA. I'm not the most confident person and the job I'm in now has taken away the tiny bit I have. Anyway will just have to wait and see what happens it's only been a week!

Breakfast: WM co op pitta (HEXB) bacon,tomatoes, spring onions, mushrooms and sweet chili mayo

Lunch: northern catch thai Atlantic salmon fish cakes with Ainsley harriott veg cous cous and steamed broccoli, carrots and sweetcorn. DEF be having this again GORGEOUS :) will say 2syns for all as shared with hubs.

Aldi yoghurt 3syns mmmm I've missed them!
night shift: jacket potato with cheese (HEXA) tomatoes, ham, cucumber, pickled onions, beetroot,

Options mint hot choc 2syns with squirty cream 2syns.

Grapes and blueberries.

Xx

Last edited:
Hi petal! Sorry I wasn't around this weekend! Massive hugs!! We can chat on Weds! Well done for ur loss and I'm sure u will see the 9s this week!

Did u book pamper stuff? Enjoy ur weekend and focus on happy thoughts and plans xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hi petal! Sorry I wasn't around this weekend! Massive hugs!! We can chat on Weds! Well done for ur loss and I'm sure u will see the 9s this week!

Did u book pamper stuff? Enjoy ur weekend and focus on happy thoughts and plans xx

Don't worry about it hun. Looking forward to Wednesday night :) xx

Tuesday 2nd August.

Last night shift tonight thank god.

Breakfast: kiwi, plum and Aldi yoghurt 3syns.

Lunch: carbonara made with pasta, egg, FF yog, bacon, mushrooms, peppers, spring onions and steamed broccoli,carrots and sweetcorn.

Cadburys light choc moose 3syns.

Tea: co op WM pitta (HEXB) with ham, cucumber, tomatoes spring onions and low low cheese (HEXA) Mayo with sweet chili 2syns

Seafood sticks

Grapes and blueberries.

Options hot choc with squirty cream 4 syns

Xx

Last edited:
Wednesday 3rd August.

Yeyyyyyyy I'm off work till Tuesday now after doing 4night shifts I'm soooooo tired.

Breakfast: aldi yog with 1plum and 1 kiwi.

Lunch/tea: chicken, mushrooms and peppers marinated in FF yog, cumin and paprika. With co op WM pitta With cheese (HEXA) salsa 1syn and steamed veg.
(was my own version of fajitas without the mix!

Options hot choc with squirty cream will say about 6syns for all as hubs made me it and put LOTS of cream on top with strawberries :) love him! :)

Xx

Last edited:
Enjoy ur days off! See u tomorrow xx

Thursday 4th Aug.

As I've been on night shift all week my body clock is messed up so didn't wake up till around 12pm. Total waste of a day and I'm exhausted.HATE my job!!

Brunch: Aldi yog 3syns with 1 kiwi and plum.

I've picked all day! Seafood sticks, ham, banana and another plum!

Trying to drink lots of water this week.

Tea: chicken fajitas 1syn for mix as was only 1/4 of packet with cheese (HEXA) WM co op pitta (HEXB) instead of wrap, peppers and mushrooms with steamed broccoli green beans and carrots. 2 syns for low fat sour cream.

Options hot choc 2syns with strawberries and 3 squirts of cream with say 6 suns just incase :)

Xx

Last edited:
Good luck for WI! Have a nice trip, fab spa day and good night out! Hugs zx

Friday 5th August.

WI day.. Lost 1pound so I'm officially 10st BMI is 25.84 from over 28 so I'm really happy I'm getting healthier :) bit gutted as I really wanted to see a 9 this week.

Off to Newcastle for a pamper weekend with hubs. so food/drink will be BAD and I'm out for cocktails on Sunday night. Just going to enjoy myself and get back to it when I return.

Xx

YAY!! :happy096: Congratulations babes! That's fab - you are within touching distance of the 9's now! I, on the other hand, have definitely plateaued! I have been trying extra hard this week and this morning still said 10.2 and with a whole weekend in the way before weigh in I am not confident of a loss! I'm not upset though as I feel OK in myself and as long as I stay at this weight and don't go in the wrong direction that will do me - for now!

Have a TOTALLY FAB weekend and let me know where you went in Newcastle! Hope you enjoy xxxx :D :D

Katerpillar said:
YAY!! :happy096: Congratulations babes! That's fab - you are within touching distance of the 9's now! I, on the other hand, have definitely plateaued! I have been trying extra hard this week and this morning still said 10.2 and with a whole weekend in the way before weigh in I am not confident of a loss! I'm not upset though as I feel OK in myself and as long as I stay at this weight and don't go in the wrong direction that will do me - for now!

Have a TOTALLY FAB weekend and let me know where you went in Newcastle! Hope you enjoy xxxx :D :D

Thanks hun :) well we are staying in the malmaison on quay side so hopefully it's nice! Will be shopping, relaxing eating and drinking. Found out my nana has liver cancer today :( last week my uncle was diagnosed with a brain tumor :( it's been a horrible week and def need a drink or 10!! Looking forward to massage tomorrow :)

You are right you look fab I don't think you need to lose anymore weight I'd kill for your figure :) xx

Enjoy spa and cocktails xx

Back