The diary to end all diaries

A lousy pound.

Hey hey!!! Mini's is back! And just in time for the new year. :D Quick catch up. Since May (last log on) I've found a new counsellor who is wonderful. I played all summer, gained a lot of what I'd lost, managed to get down to 16st 10 by Nov, and have been off since enjoying my last fat xmas. For real. If anyone is going to motivate me to do this once and for all, it's my new counsellor, still can't quite decide a start date, it was going to be 3rd January but I feel horrible and bloated, the scales are currently 17st 4lbs and I don't want to put too much more on. BUT we're still kinda in the xmas spirit and I'm scared I miss out on something lol. Anyway, 2016 IS GOING TO BE THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's with me? :)

Good luck to you too Curvie! I have decided 1st January is the day. Start the year the way I mean to go on.

Hi scooterchick and curvie ☺

I am starting again too, I originally lost all my weight in 2013 and due to circumstances in my life I ate and gained it all back
Anyway I am soo glad this forum is back as this gave me the encouragement I needed then and I am going to log on for daily doses for this journey.
I am roughly 16st and want to get back down to 10st 7lbs as I was happy and confident.
I decided to restart the 27th December as that's when all the meals out etc were done in regards to Christmas so this is my second day.
I had a few shakes left over and I have my consultant coming tomorrow morning to do the proper restart.
This time I am going to do all the maintenance steps and follow either the ww pro points or slimming world once at target and get weighed weekly as I have learned the hard way.
It is very easy to lose your way and start to - in my case use food as 1. Something to cheer me up 2. A self destructive mechanism.
I am 36 in June and I refuse to be overweight on my birthday.
So I would love for us to keep each other motivated and win the battle ☺

Hey hey!!! Mini's is back! And just in time for the new year. :D Quick catch up. Since May (last log on) I've found a new counsellor who is wonderful. I played all summer, gained a lot of what I'd lost, managed to get down to 16st 10 by Nov, and have been off since enjoying my last fat xmas. For real. If anyone is going to motivate me to do this once and for all, it's my new counsellor, still can't quite decide a start date, it was going to be 3rd January but I feel horrible and bloated, the scales are currently 17st 4lbs and I don't want to put too much more on. BUT we're still kinda in the xmas spirit and I'm scared I miss out on something lol. Anyway, 2016 IS GOING TO BE THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's with me? :)

Hey Scooterchick, I'm def with you! I lost 4 stones way back when, didn't complete.... Blah blah (fill in whatever), I know I messed up so I am back to loss it all and do it properly. Need to lose 6 stones :(:eek:

Hey! Yeah, at least 6 for me, and probbably another 10lbs over and above. BUT 7ls at a time, first target will be 16st 10, get back to my lowest recent weight! Hopefully smash that in the first couple of weeks. Would be nice to be in the 15's by the end of January! xx

Hi scooterchick and curvie ☺

I am starting again too, I originally lost all my weight in 2013 and due to circumstances in my life I ate and gained it all back
Anyway I am soo glad this forum is back as this gave me the encouragement I needed then and I am going to log on for daily doses for this journey.
I am roughly 16st and want to get back down to 10st 7lbs as I was happy and confident.
I decided to restart the 27th December as that's when all the meals out etc were done in regards to Christmas so this is my second day.
I had a few shakes left over and I have my consultant coming tomorrow morning to do the proper restart.
This time I am going to do all the maintenance steps and follow either the ww pro points or slimming world once at target and get weighed weekly as I have learned the hard way.
It is very easy to lose your way and start to - in my case use food as 1. Something to cheer me up 2. A self destructive mechanism.
I am 36 in June and I refuse to be overweight on my birthday.
So I would love for us to keep each other motivated and win the battle ☺
Yeah! How you finding it so far? Thankfully I find the restart a little easier each time, it's keeping going I find difficult!

Morning ladies well last night was my last feast. I have done cwp many years ago I got down to 10st 5 lbs size 10 and looked and felt hot. Today my scales say 14st13. JESUS!!

well my cdc will be arriving at 10am and I am starting today on SS as soon as I touch 13st 13lbs it will be a relief!! it will be great to speak to others on here again.

love curvie

Good on you curvie, it's amazing how every 7lbs makes such a difference, as does this forum. I love facebook, but it's not the same ha ha.

Well this morning, I have started my period, goddam! And when I'm not on plan it's unbearable! So heavy, my back is killing me and I feel blah. When I'm plan it's so much lighter and I hardly have a pain. Roll on Friday!

I'm desparate to take the christmas tree down but traditionally it must stay up for the bells. Think I'll distract myself on New Years day by doing it then whilst drinking copious amounts of water. The last 2 nights I've entertained myself by watching cambridge success stories on youtube, that is such a motivation. There;s a guy who's 'franchise' is called dual........oh dual something or other, think he;'s a consultant based in London? He's brilliant. He films his clients throughout their journey's, makes fantastic watching when they reach goal!

That'll be us this year. My consultant told me she wants to nominate me for slimmer of the year, how's that for an incentive!

Yes Lawrance Brown the king of CWP in my eyes. I'd love to meet him.i follow him on social media. I have texted friends and cancelled meeting for NYE me spending £50 on products to ruin my hard work isn't worth it. X

Yes Lawrance Brown the king of CWP in my eyes. I'd love to meet him.i follow him on social media. I have texted friends and cancelled meeting for NYE me spending £50 on products to ruin my hard work isn't worth it. X
Yes Lawrence Brown, theat's the very chap :D

I've made a decision. I'm starting tomorrow. What's the point waiting til the 1st?? I'm raring to go plus everyday the scales go up a pound. It stops now. No more. Here's to a skinny 2016!

Hi Curvie and Scooterchick,

Well my consultant came and im 15st 9lbs so only put 2lbs on over xmas - which that in itself is a miracle:) and I thought I was 16st - well per my scales.
I am now on day 3 and so far so good, a little headache this morning but apart from that I've survived.
I must admit been difficult especially with the kids who have stocking filled with chocolates every year and they keep diving in for sweets :(
I am on my own so I have to cook for the kids so that will be a challenge but the end result is worth it, being able to pick something nice to wear instead of leggings - as nothing else fits will be lovely and just feeling comfortable with myself again is what im most looking forward too.

@scooterchick if your head is in it now go for it - my personal start was the 27th as everything relating to xmas family parties the lot was done so I mentally chiselled the date in my brain lol - I did attempt to start around the end of November but decided to wait until after xmas as 1. not enough time to do he full ss and also impossible not to join in the festivities.
Re-feed to do in this period is also difficult - much better to do this stage in the summer as hopefully when hot you don't feel to eat and can easily enjoy a salad.

@Curvie I must check him out as I remember the 1st time I did this and some days id be gagging to just chew lol but then the stories and encouragement on here and blogs on the internet helped especially the before and after pics.

Anyway going to have my 2nd shake and water - I can only drink sparkling as I hate still (bottled or tap)
Stick with it girls xx

Oh fantastic its a wise decision just think come Thursday & Friday u will have dropped a coupl of lbs and would be in the 17stone brackets.

how much do u pay a week?

£150 a month is excellent!!! I pay £45 a week for 21 products, just over £2 a product but it doesn't matter whether that's a shake, bar, tetra or meal, it's all the same. Plus my consultant is really good with giving me things to try, offering a pound off for a poiund lost when I'm struggling, things like that.

Rosie _ I'm on amy own as well with 3 kids, and I find dinner the hardest part of the day. That's when I can easily blow it. I find the best way is to drink a veg flavoured water while I'm making their dinner, stops me from picking, then leftovers straight in the bin.

Starting to get cramp now cos totm has hit me *sniff*

I have in the past put food in my mouth chewed it then spat it in the bin lol - how embarrassing to admit that!!!
I am hoping that getting back to target once been there and knowing how good that feels will keep me on track plus I have decided to watch a YouTube video as soon as I wake up and if necessary throughout the day :)
At this point though I'm good :)

Day 1!!! Had my early grey, not even tempted to delay it another day, I'm ready for this :) scales said 17st 5 this morning so that's a 9lb gain over December, hopefully I'll have the bulk of it off by the time I go back to work on Tuesday.

Hey scooterchick

Well done for starting :) like you I think it's a bit easier to do the crazy bit before work and kids!!
I felt so crap today but I just put some pics on here and looking forward to seeing the results.
Stick at it and take one day at a time and definitely don't over analyse it xx

So day 2. Scales said 17st 4 this morning so probably 2lbs off. I know I said 17st 5 yesterday but they were fluctuating between 17.5 and 6 and I jumped off when it settled at 17.5. I hae friends coming over today and I'm doing pizza etc, today is going to be tough. However, 1st January was really the day I wanted to start but I ended up starting early, mainly to limit the damage and stop those pounds going on and on so I'm not going to be too hard on myself today, if I end up having coffee with milk, a chocolate biscuit then so be it. Tomorrow is the day it really starts, 100%. This way, I'm easing myself in, which is never a bad thing!

Back