The Diet Doctors Inside and Out

Hi Mandana

I watched it. It was really informative. I am just glad I have never been a chocoholic. All that chocolate made me shudder Ugh.

Pam

I fell asleep half way through which is a shame as I particularly wanted to watch it as I am a complete chocoholic! (or was).

I watched it. I have to say, interesting, but I do take some of it with a pinch of salt.

Take for instance, when they put a healthy person on the 'bad' diet. They always feel c**p, but then don't we when we first give up caffeine, or go on to a VLCD? :rolleyes:

They have the right idea though, but there's just bits that I think are a bit weird.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so cynical, and I could just enjoy.........:rolleyes:

I watched it. I have to say, interesting, but I do take some of it with a pinch of salt.

Take for instance, when they put a healthy person on the 'bad' diet. They always feel c**p, but then don't we when we first give up caffeine, or go on to a VLCD? :rolleyes:

They have the right idea though, but there's just bits that I think are a bit weird.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so cynical, and I could just enjoy.........:rolleyes:

Hi Karion,

It is good to question everything, perhaps if we did when we were younger we may not be where we are now.

Sorry I missed the programme:(

Love Mini xxx

i enjoyed it as it helped motivate me to keep on with CD in order to be slim.

My one query though - why did she have to take supplements if she was having such a balanced healthy diet? Did i miss something?

Back