The Diet Doctors Inside and Out

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Mandana, 19 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Mandana

Mandana Full Member

Channel 5 at 8 pm ... sounds like a worthy watch if anyone is interested?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Hi Mandana

I watched it. It was really informative. I am just glad I have never been a chocoholic. All that chocolate made me shudder Ugh.

Pam

4. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    It was really good programme and next week`s programme sounds really good x

5. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I fell asleep half way through which is a shame as I particularly wanted to watch it as I am a complete chocoholic! (or was).

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I watched it. I have to say, interesting, but I do take some of it with a pinch of salt.

Take for instance, when they put a healthy person on the 'bad' diet. They always feel c**p, but then don't we when we first give up caffeine, or go on to a VLCD? :rolleyes:

They have the right idea though, but there's just bits that I think are a bit weird.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so cynical, and I could just enjoy.........:rolleyes:

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Hi Karion,

It is good to question everything, perhaps if we did when we were younger we may not be where we are now.

Sorry I missed the programme:(

Love Mini xxx

8. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    i enjoyed it as it helped motivate me to keep on with CD in order to be slim.

My one query though - why did she have to take supplements if she was having such a balanced healthy diet? Did i miss something?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.