The difference 10 weeks can make!!!

Deezer

Gold Member
Ten weeks ago....

Photo2-1.jpg

Today....

Photo9.jpg

I HAVE SHOULDERS!!!!!!

Well done you ! . xx 10 weeks is a great result.

shoulders, collar bones and cheekbones don't forget your cheekbones !!! Brilliant you look beautiful, so proud can't wait for us to go out for a well done aren't we both skinny drinking session in the new year x

You look fab Dee .... it's coming off my face too. Was told yesterday by 2 separate people that I looked years younger.... and when you're 52 like me, boy, does it do you the power of good :D :D Week 10 is a great place to be dontcha think? :) Well done you, on being so focused xx

Ten weeks ago....

Photo2-1.jpg

Today....

Photo9.jpg

I HAVE SHOULDERS!!!!!!

wowzers...look at your little frame,and your face.what a difference..you must be thrilled with yourself...:party0011:
ps lovin your tattoo s...thats my treat when i get my weight down,finsih my back piece..

Awwww thabk you all.... I am really thrilled! Can't quite believe it!!! Totally back with this after a hairy weekend!!!

Oh Lilac!!! Your definatly on for that night out!!!! X

Wowzers Deezer :) well done Hun.. Huge achievement x

Well done! Should be very proud of your resolve.

That's amazing! Thank you for giving us all something to work towards/carry on working towards! You look GRRRRREAT! I bet you're gaining confidence by the minute! I'm also LOVING the tats, I'm planning another one when I finish this diet to remind me not to go back to how I was! Keep up the amazing work :) Xx

I'm also LOVING the tats, I'm planning another one when I finish this diet to remind me not to go back to how I was!

What, like a tape measure around your waist? :D If the cms start turning into inches, you know you're in trouble...?!

Actually, I'm more seriously thinking this is what I should do. The tattoo, not the tape measure...! I've been promising myself one for about 20 years, but have never settled on the right design. This could be the time to bite the bullet. :hmm:

What, like a tape measure around your waist? :D If the cms start turning into inches, you know you're in trouble...?!

Actually, I'm more seriously thinking this is what I should do. The tattoo, not the tape measure...! I've been promising myself one for about 20 years, but have never settled on the right design. This could be the time to bite the bullet. :hmm:

sounds like a grea idea...make sure its on eyou really like...and u get a good tattoo artist...Tattoo Designs Picture Gallery - Free Ideas, Pics, Tattoos Network is a great site for ideas,im addicted to it..

sounds like a grea idea...make sure its on eyou really like...and u get a good tattoo artist...Tattoo Designs Picture Gallery - Free Ideas, Pics, Tattoos Network is a great site for ideas,im addicted to it..

Thank you, Jenny - I've found a few photos on there that have started to crystalise my ideas of what I'm after. Started a thread in the "off-topic" forum...

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-off-topic/237000-rewarding-my-slim-new-body-tattoo.html#post4168602

Marianne x

wow only 10 weeks that's excellent Dee :) ... real incentive boosting stuff :D thanks for posting x x x

Haha! I know this is a very late response but that tape measure comment just cracked me up! I don't know how to do those quote thingys in a post! Xxx

Back