The difference a morning weigh in makes!

**sparkles**

Silver Member
So for the next few weeks I will be weighed in the morning as I'm not at work. My scales showed a measly 2 3/4lb-but my CDC's said 5 1/2! I also got 5 1/2 on hers last week! Our scales almost match now-hers make me 12st 3lbs (with my shoes on) and mine make me 12st and 3/4lb (naked). Goes to show what difference a few hours can make and no water,etc. It will work in reverse come September when I'm back at work and afternoon weigh ins. Hers now show I've lost 4 stone-on mine I'm just 1lb away. I've changed my goal to 9 1/2 stone as I feel this is more maintainable for me. So now I've just got 2 1/2 stone to go!:D

Sparkles a good BMI to strive for hun! Mine is very similar. Not long to go now and you will be moving up the steps, your over half way now.

Bren
X

I know-it's scary isn't it? It seemed so far away when I first started. 6 1/2 stone seemed so very daunting....

Hey Sparkles,
I've always wondered this, or whether it was another 'myth'.
I get weighed in the evening (6pm onwards). That's why I love my 'home' scales, as I jump on them each morning and have a lovely suprise :)

You made me laugh with the (naked) weigh in...I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that! lol

Hugs x x x

I much much much prefer getting weighed in the morning...I normally weigh in at 5 on a wednesday and sometimes deprive myself all day of not a lot of water and no shakes as I don't want to weigh in more... eeekk thats bad!

Back