Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

The difference a morning weigh in makes!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by **sparkles**, 20 July 2009 Social URL.

1. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    So for the next few weeks I will be weighed in the morning as I'm not at work. My scales showed a measly 2 3/4lb-but my CDC's said 5 1/2! I also got 5 1/2 on hers last week! Our scales almost match now-hers make me 12st 3lbs (with my shoes on) and mine make me 12st and 3/4lb (naked). Goes to show what difference a few hours can make and no water,etc. It will work in reverse come September when I'm back at work and afternoon weigh ins. Hers now show I've lost 4 stone-on mine I'm just 1lb away. I've changed my goal to 9 1/2 stone as I feel this is more maintainable for me. So now I've just got 2 1/2 stone to go!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    Sparkles a good BMI to strive for hun! Mine is very similar. Not long to go now and you will be moving up the steps, your over half way now.

Bren
    X

4. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know-it's scary isn't it? It seemed so far away when I first started. 6 1/2 stone seemed so very daunting....

5. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hey Sparkles,
    I've always wondered this, or whether it was another 'myth'.
    I get weighed in the evening (6pm onwards). That's why I love my 'home' scales, as I jump on them each morning and have a lovely suprise :)

You made me laugh with the (naked) weigh in...I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that! lol

Hugs x x x

6. louisajane222

louisajane222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(30.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I much much much prefer getting weighed in the morning...I normally weigh in at 5 on a wednesday and sometimes deprive myself all day of not a lot of water and no shakes as I don't want to weigh in more... eeekk thats bad!

7. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done hon thats fantastic.. You must feel so happy!!
    Good on you!! You are doing so well xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.