Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Ok so had a hen party on saturday didnt do too bad had our meal out which was prob loads of propoints as didnt have much choice so i did the best i could but say i was well over points with alcohol as well. But didnt go to chipper on way home got hotel to sent up a sandwich to my room for me and a couple of others so saved points there. And yesterday i had me niece's 5th birthday party and i didnt eat anything there so happy with myself as usually eat all around me for the full few hours i am there. So hopefully tomorrow will show a loss even if its sts wont be too bad as i did so bad last week and didnt go to ww so at least i will have lost the 3/4 lbs i put on (judging by my own scales)

Ok so had a hen party on saturday didnt do too bad had our meal out which was prob loads of propoints as didnt have much choice so i did the best i could but say i was well over points with alcohol as well. But didnt go to chipper on way home got hotel to sent up a sandwich to my room for me and a couple of others so saved points there. And yesterday i had me niece's 5th birthday party and i didnt eat anything there so happy with myself as usually eat all around me for the full few hours i am there. So hopefully tomorrow will show a loss even if its sts wont be too bad as i did so bad last week and didnt go to ww so at least i will have lost the 3/4 lbs i put on (judging by my own scales)

Hey Sweetie :) Sounds as though you did really well with what was quite a difficult weekend food wise :) Resisting Party Food? You go girl! Buffets are definitely my downfall! Hope that you get the result which you deserve tomorrow. X

Well im up 1/2lb this week not too bad perfer to have sts but what can you do. Day one again need to get this target by Xmas

Half a pound will come off quick quick now you're back on track :) Any plans for your Weeklies this week? X

Thanks girls hopefully i cant undo most of the damage i have done over the last month at next weeks WI. Not sure what to do with my weeklies i will have my wine friday night anyway and i am meeting up with a group on Saturday so that will be lunch out so will keep the rest for that id say.

Thanks girls hopefully i cant undo most of the damage i have done over the last month at next weeks WI. Not sure what to do with my weeklies i will have my wine friday night anyway and i am meeting up with a group on Saturday so that will be lunch out so will keep the rest for that id say.

Sounds like a plan! I think that's the beauty of weeklies, it's what you want.x

Welcome Janetsmith x

Doing good this week so far have 31 weeklies remaining. Made a big batch of no point soup yesterday and froze into portions for myself when i come home from work at 5:30 because i do be so hungry and wait until 8:00 to have my dinner with hubby as he gets home from work at 7 then we put the baby to bed so its 8 by the time we are eating. so i usually have a small dinner when i get home with baby then one again with hubby at 8. So decided to make the soup to keep me going until later and save me on propoints.

How is everyone doing? Its almost the weekend :)

Welcome Janetsmith x

Doing good this week so far have 31 weeklies remaining. Made a big batch of no point soup yesterday and froze into portions for myself when i come home from work at 5:30 because i do be so hungry and wait until 8:00 to have my dinner with hubby as he gets home from work at 7 then we put the baby to bed so its 8 by the time we are eating. so i usually have a small dinner when i get home with baby then one again with hubby at 8. So decided to make the soup to keep me going until later and save me on propoints.

How is everyone doing? Its almost the weekend :)

Yey you with 31 Weeklies remaining AND your soup cooking! Very impressed! You're sounding very positive :) What do u have planned to do at the weekend? X

Well done on forward planning with the soup. Any plans on using weeklies?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on forward planning with the soup. Any plans on using weeklies? Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
I wiped my weeklies out on Friday night maybe even more but going to extra careful for the rest of the week so lots of zero point soup it is, do you have any other tips to keep it low this week?

Hey all, didnt have such a great weekend, Toddler was coming down the a cold when i collected him on Friday after work didnt get going up to home house friday night as he wouldnt settle at all so that saved my weeklies. I did get to go to my meet up on Saturday in Dublin as Jamie was feeling better and in good form so went on the two hour drive and met up the the girls (10 mammy's and 10 babies all one year old this month) so was pretty loud but had a great day so glad i got to go as was the first time i have met most of them. (They are a group i know on facebook that were due babies last October from all over Ireland I speak to them every day but had only met three of them before so was great to finally meet the majority of them) Limited my self to a chicken salad for lunch so that was low. Got home at 5:30.
Jamie wouldnt settle again at bed time as his nose was all blocked and with his dummy he didnt know why he couldnt breath poor fella so eventually got him to sleep then decided i would get a chinese as still have majority of my weekles so my sister came down and we got one it was so nice its been months since i have allowed myself a takeaway and really enjoyed it.
Woke up Sunday and i had caught Jamies cold was so sore all over and my head all blocked up would have loved to stay in bed for the day but no had to get up and look after a sick baby and hubby no rest for the wicked. Took yesterday off work but still have to look after Jamie as didnt want to leave him up to mums as she minds my little nephew as well so didnt want to pass cold on to him. Jamie was a lot better yesterday bit of a cough. My head it still stuffed up but my bones are not as sore anymore.
Back at work today get more of a rest here than minding a sick child :)

Went to weight watchers this morning and i lost 2lb really happy with that hopefully next week i can get 1.5lb off and that will be the weight i put on off again.

Hey all, didnt have such a great weekend, Toddler was coming down the a cold when i collected him on Friday after work didnt get going up to home house friday night as he wouldnt settle at all so that saved my weeklies. I did get to go to my meet up on Saturday in Dublin as Jamie was feeling better and in good form so went on the two hour drive and met up the the girls (10 mammy's and 10 babies all one year old this month) so was pretty loud but had a great day so glad i got to go as was the first time i have met most of them. (They are a group i know on facebook that were due babies last October from all over Ireland I speak to them every day but had only met three of them before so was great to finally meet the majority of them) Limited my self to a chicken salad for lunch so that was low. Got home at 5:30.
Jamie wouldnt settle again at bed time as his nose was all blocked and with his dummy he didnt know why he couldnt breath poor fella so eventually got him to sleep then decided i would get a chinese as still have majority of my weekles so my sister came down and we got one it was so nice its been months since i have allowed myself a takeaway and really enjoyed it.
Woke up Sunday and i had caught Jamies cold was so sore all over and my head all blocked up would have loved to stay in bed for the day but no had to get up and look after a sick baby and hubby no rest for the wicked. Took yesterday off work but still have to look after Jamie as didnt want to leave him up to mums as she minds my little nephew as well so didnt want to pass cold on to him. Jamie was a lot better yesterday bit of a cough. My head it still stuffed up but my bones are not as sore anymore.
Back at work today get more of a rest here than minding a sick child :)

Went to weight watchers this morning and i lost 2lb really happy with that hopefully next week i can get 1.5lb off and that will be the weight i put on off again.

Hi Dianne, Sorry to hear that your weekend was rather 'dodgy' Work definitely sounds like a rest, sometimes wish I could work so I got a rest ;-) Well Done on your 2lbs, great result considering what you was going through! Here's to 1.5lbs next week! X

Thanks Serena, i have my 30th birthday meal out on Saturday night (only a month late but its the first weekend i had free) so want to keep all my weeklies for that cant seem to find a menu online for them so not sure what i am going to eat there but its Italian so will be plenty of healty options hopefully. Really looking forward to it. We can bring our own wine so am going to get the First Cape light which is 11pp for the bottle so i have been told.

Yesterday was as follows

B 2 slices toast and light butter (6pp)

L Erin Soupfulls Creamy Chicken Potato Mushroom Soup (6pp)

D Beef Chilli and Pasta (14pp)

S 2 slices toast and light butter (6pp)

Skinny latte (1pp)

Totals

33/33 dailies
0/49 weeklies

Thanks Serena, i have my 30th birthday meal out on Saturday night (only a month late but its the first weekend i had free) so want to keep all my weeklies for that cant seem to find a menu online for them so not sure what i am going to eat there but its Italian so will be plenty of healty options hopefully. Really looking forward to it. We can bring our own wine so am going to get the First Cape light which is 11pp for the bottle so i have been told.

Yesterday was as follows

B 2 slices toast and light butter (6pp)

L Erin Soupfulls Creamy Chicken Potato Mushroom Soup (6pp)

D Beef Chilli and Pasta (14pp)

S 2 slices toast and light butter (6pp)

Skinny latte (1pp)

Totals

33/33 dailies
0/49 weeklies

I think Italian is one of the best ones when you're eating out, lots of nice yummy options which don't break the pp 'bank' x Are there many of you going? X

Not sure as its my sister organising it but id say approx 20 so nice big gang and are heading for drinks after

Awww that will be the perfect night :) Im hoping to have a Joint Party with Poppy next year! Excited.com! X

Back