Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

I have wine every Friday night and it hasnt stopped me loosing the weight so far its my treat for myself. Mum and I have a bottle (or 2) between us. Fit it into my weeklies so its fine and i dont really go out that often anymore with the baby

I wud b lost if i couldnt have a bottle of wine wen i wanted it!
Xxx

Hey girls,

Monday again :( Saturday night was so good best night i have had out in years the dinner was so yummy had starter and mains and stuck to chicken/veg with tomato based sauces but did have a few chips. The wine was nice bit on the sweet side for my tastes but was def great for the pp so will be having it again. I would like to try the white one though if i can find it somewhere as perfer white to Rose in general. We went for drinks after dinner stuck to Vodka and diet 7up then headed to nightclub and i danced so much in there def earning loads of ap's :) Got home at 4.00am and didnt go to chipper on way home so did as good as i could have done i think so hopefully i didnt do too much damage for WI.

As best yet was mum come over at 7.30am when baby woke up and she took him up to her house and told me to go back to bed, she is the best mum ever its the first sleep in i have had since last september. so felt great yesterday when i got up at 10.00. Collected Jamie and spent the day tidying up and playing with him.

And finally got a ww pedometer, my sister had one and she doesnt use it too much so said i could have it off her so cant wait to use it will start using it from tomorrow as it my WI day.

How was everyones weekend?

Hey girls,

Monday again :( Saturday night was so good best night i have had out in years the dinner was so yummy had starter and mains and stuck to chicken/veg with tomato based sauces but did have a few chips. The wine was nice bit on the sweet side for my tastes but was def great for the pp so will be having it again. I would like to try the white one though if i can find it somewhere as perfer white to Rose in general. We went for drinks after dinner stuck to Vodka and diet 7up then headed to nightclub and i danced so much in there def earning loads of ap's :) Got home at 4.00am and didnt go to chipper on way home so did as good as i could have done i think so hopefully i didnt do too much damage for WI.

As best yet was mum come over at 7.30am when baby woke up and she took him up to her house and told me to go back to bed, she is the best mum ever its the first sleep in i have had since last september. so felt great yesterday when i got up at 10.00. Collected Jamie and spent the day tidying up and playing with him.

And finally got a ww pedometer, my sister had one and she doesnt use it too much so said i could have it off her so cant wait to use it will start using it from tomorrow as it my WI day.

How was everyones weekend?

Hey Dianne,

Fantastic to hear about fab night out and even more lovely about your lie in :) Life's little pleasures eh ;-)

Have fun with your Pedometer, I LOVED mine, still mourning the loss of it!!!

Lots of Love xxxxx

Oh your night out sounds brill. Glad you had a fab time and danced the night away.
The chipper is always where it all goes wrong for me at the end of a night out I just cant help myself.
Fair play to your mam thats brill that she took him for the day so you could have a lie in

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im nervous about WI now feel like i put on weight even though i did perfect up till friday and did the best i could on Saturday just feel so bloated or something God i hope i am down weight even half a lb :(

Im nervous about WI now feel like i put on weight even though i did perfect up till friday and did the best i could on Saturday just feel so bloated or something God i hope i am down weight even half a lb :(

You're gonna be fine Dianne, let us know how u go. Good Luck Sweetie.x

Well i put on 1.5lb :( really must have underestimated the propoints for the meal on Saturday though i was doing good by staying away from pasta etc and sticking to tomato based sauces but leader said Italian is really high in points in general as so much cream etc used. So mad with myself

Well i put on 1.5lb :( really must have underestimated the propoints for the meal on Saturday though i was doing good by staying away from pasta etc and sticking to tomato based sauces but leader said Italian is really high in points in general as so much cream etc used. So mad with myself
Dianne please don't be disheartened a small set back is just that - small. Positive thinking for the new week ahead, remember you can not do anything about the past but are in complete control of the future, draw a line under it and a new week starts today. :0)

Dianne please don't be disheartened a small set back is just that - small. Positive thinking for the new week ahead, remember you can not do anything about the past but are in complete control of the future, draw a line under it and a new week starts today. :0)
And I've just re read your post ~ you had the best night out ever! let that be you memory of your night not how you did a WI have a great week :0)

ya i know what you mean just cant seem to get into the run of things since my sisters wedding few weeks ago, But back on it again from today not going out this weekend so better make the most of it

Hi Hon found you :D Looking forward to reading your diary. As for your small gain this week don't get disheartened you will have that plus more off next week. Life gets in the way at times but how boring would life be if we didn't go out and enjoy ourselves every so often heres to a great week ahead for you :D x

Hi Hon found you :D Looking forward to reading your diary. As for your small gain this week don't get disheartened you will have that plus more off next week. Life gets in the way at times but how boring would life be if we didn't go out and enjoy ourselves every so often heres to a great week ahead for you :D x

Welcome x Ya will be reallly trying this week and hopefully get 2lb off next week onwards and downwards.

Hi Dianne. Sorry my positive thoughts didnt make it to the Scales :-( Weight which goes on quickly usually comes off quickly so onwards and downwards to next week!!!! X

Hi Dianne. Sorry my positive thoughts didnt make it to the Scales :-( Weight which goes on quickly usually comes off quickly so onwards and downwards to next week!!!! X

Your positive thoughts didnt reach me in time im afraid they did have a long way to come, hopefully they will have reached my by next tuesday :)

Your positive thoughts didnt reach me in time im afraid they did have a long way to come, hopefully they will have reached my by next tuesday :)

Ill send them by Fed Ex, much more reliable than Royal Mail ;-) x

Like everyone is saying life sometimes needs living, you have an entire new week to start!!! X hopefully you will shift the pound and more x

Sorry about ur gain huni, it sounds like u had a fab night and sometimes its so hard t point stuff! You will get the weight off hun xxxx

1.5lb is nothing compared to my monster gain.
You enjoyed the weekend and your back on track now. That 1.5lb will be gone next week

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back