Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Ya myself and three of my sisters and brothers girlfriend are all on weight watchers they all just intend doing to until my sis wedding at end of August but I am few stone bigger than all them so I am goin to stay at it. Just back from home house now to let my hubby go up for an hour r two they only live next door was a great night had 3/4 bottle of wine (15pp) and fruit salad (0pp) so wasn't bad. Was such a laugh anyway nite all

Serena hope u are having a great holiday

Sounds like a lovely idea having a family Friday and great that your mam is taking the diets into consideration and making it easier on ye!
Must be excited bringing the baby away!! Ah so cute!
Always loved to go to Galway il get there some day I hope!!
I love scones aswell they are delish especially when they are still warm oh god do t get me started

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

You should def come to Galway sometime have you never been I love it there. I lift out the country about an hour from the city but I did live there for three years during college it's my favourite city that I have been to

Ya myself and three of my sisters and brothers girlfriend are all on weight watchers they all just intend doing to until my sis wedding at end of August but I am few stone bigger than all them so I am goin to stay at it. Just back from home house now to let my hubby go up for an hour r two they only live next door was a great night had 3/4 bottle of wine (15pp) and fruit salad (0pp) so wasn't bad. Was such a laugh anyway nite all

Serena hope u are having a great holiday

It's good that you all have a WW Support Network together, makes such a difference I think :) Glad to hear you enjoyed your evening.x

Well not a great weekend was pretty stressful and of course i did as i always do when im stressed and eat. So dissapointed with myself was so good for the last few weeks, that was saturday night so i tried to point everything i ate on saturday and i think i got everything but used all my weeklies :( then on Sunday had to go to mother in laws for dinner which isnt good for a person on a diet, not the healthest of cooks. And she is not the type of woman who you can say no too. Well i had Garlic potatoes and a lamb stew with Veg so dont have a clue how many points it was so stuck to no point soup and fruit after i came home for the rest of yesterday.

Im not feeling good about WI tomorrow although i am doing good today just dont feel it and i really wanted to reach my 5% goal this week as i am going away on Thursday for a few days and will be difficult to point as will be eating in restaurants a good bit.

Well not a great weekend was pretty stressful and of course i did as i always do when im stressed and eat. So dissapointed with myself was so good for the last few weeks, that was saturday night so i tried to point everything i ate on saturday and i think i got everything but used all my weeklies :( then on Sunday had to go to mother in laws for dinner which isnt good for a person on a diet, not the healthest of cooks. And she is not the type of woman who you can say no too. Well i had Garlic potatoes and a lamb stew with Veg so dont have a clue how many points it was so stuck to no point soup and fruit after i came home for the rest of yesterday.

Im not feeling good about WI tomorrow although i am doing good today just dont feel it and i really wanted to reach my 5% goal this week as i am going away on Thursday for a few days and will be difficult to point as will be eating in restaurants a good bit.

I think you made the best of the situation Sweetie. Good Luck for WI tomorrow,looking forward to hearing how you get on.x

Sorry you had a stressful weekend, but it's good your back in control. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow I'm sure you will be fine! X

Sent from my iPhone

Down 1lb so happy with that was so afraid that i ruined it, didnt quite make my 5% target but will get it next week.

Have to do really good the next two days now so will have all my weeklies for my few days away

Well done Hun that's brill xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Down 1lb so happy with that was so afraid that i ruined it, didnt quite make my 5% target but will get it next week.

Have to do really good the next two days now so will have all my weeklies for my few days away

Well Done on you loss Sweetie, told you more is more ;-) x

Hey

Well done on your weight loss so far hun you are doing great x

Thanks girls, did good yesterday ate all my dailies and no weeklies, today for breakfast i had branflakes with milk and a banana (6pp) and of course they had scones here today so had one of those with Jam (15pp) so didnt bother with lunch as that was so high in points. For dinner i have bolognese (6pp) which i will probably eat with couscous (6pp) that will leave me with 1pp to have something nice.

So have all my weeklies left for my few days away, woohoo. All i need now if for this rain to stop so i can enjoy my few days but hey i live in Ireland so i cant expect much weatherwise.

Thanks girls, did good yesterday ate all my dailies and no weeklies, today for breakfast i had branflakes with milk and a banana (6pp) and of course they had scones here today so had one of those with Jam (15pp) so didnt bother with lunch as that was so high in points. For dinner i have bolognese (6pp) which i will probably eat with couscous (6pp) that will leave me with 1pp to have something nice.

So have all my weeklies left for my few days away, woohoo. All i need now if for this rain to stop so i can enjoy my few days but hey i live in Ireland so i cant expect much weatherwise.

Mmmmmm Scone with Jam! Is that really 15pp? Your din dins sounds yum! I love Cous Cous, do you flavour it or just have it plain? X

I love cous cous I love the roasted pepper one from aldi its only 5pp for half the pack yum yum
you are right to keep your weeklies for your few days away. hope the weather holds off for you.I think sat and sun are ment to be nice but yea its Ireland so anything is possible, we need to pack for all weathers here don't we

I love cous cous I love the roasted pepper one from aldi its only 5pp for half the pack yum yum
you are right to keep your weeklies for your few days away. hope the weather holds off for you.I think sat and sun are ment to be nice but yea its Ireland so anything is possible, we need to pack for all weathers here don't we

Do u get the Ainsley Harriott one in Ireland? That's 5pp for 1/2 Pack and the flavours are amazing! X

yay we can get that here its fab isn't it. oul ainsley is such a lil cutie isn't he

Back