Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

yay we can get that here its fab isn't it. oul ainsley is such a lil cutie isn't he

Here's a random bit of info, my parents once won tickets go Newmarket Races and Ainsley was their personal chef for the day! And they shared their table with Fern Britton lol x

Ya the scones are huge u would know the person who bought them never worries about weight it was 130g. The couscous was just plain one but did put lemon juice in it so was yum feel like u get so much more value out of couscous rather than pasta

No way I'd love that I jst Wana squeeze his cheeks (on his face)
Mmm scones did you ever have the ones from avoca?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ya the scones are huge u would know the person who bought them never worries about weight it was 130g. The couscous was just plain one but did put lemon juice in it so was yum feel like u get so much more value out of couscous rather than pasta

A 130g Scone!!! That's McEpic!!! I love Cous Cous, have u ever tried Quinoa?x

Well back from my few days away diet didn't go so well as it was so hard to point things I was eating so im sure I put on weight this week will do a bit of damage limitation tomorrow before Tuesday WI and see how bad I did, then back with full force after that to loose it all the next week. Had such great time best few days in a long time.

It a bank holiday over here tomorrow so going to have a relaxing day. How did everyones weekend go

Thank god tomorrow us a bank holiday! Well you enjoyed your time away and you have the right attitude good woman!!
I was at a wedding yesterday so all my weeklies are now gone but like yourself I enjoyed it and was back tracking today

Well back from my few days away diet didn't go so well as it was so hard to point things I was eating so im sure I put on weight this week will do a bit of damage limitation tomorrow before Tuesday WI and see how bad I did, then back with full force after that to loose it all the next week. Had such great time best few days in a long time.

It a bank holiday over here tomorrow so going to have a relaxing day. How did everyones weekend go

Hey Sweetie :) Im so glad to hear you had a good time, remember that life is for living and it doesn't matter what path we take, as long as we get there in the end :) Plenty of fluids today to flush you out before WI.x

Yep serena is right life is for living and that's the beauty of ww. Yes it's a diet but you can also live your life while on it

I know what you mean girls, didnt get a chance to update yesterday but i put on 1.5lb which wasnt as bad as i though it would be so happy enough with that. Just need to get that off and a bit more for next week.

All was going good until yesterday evening. I am making my sisters wedding cake so i was doing a trail run yesterday it was choc biscuit cake (more rockie road than choc biscuit is suppose) and i just couldnt resist a slice of the final product it was so yum have no idea how to point it only have a small slice (will give it 20pp to be on safe side) will leave my weeklies for that, have put another bit in the freezer for myself for next tuesday after WI

I know what you mean girls, didnt get a chance to update yesterday but i put on 1.5lb which wasnt as bad as i though it would be so happy enough with that. Just need to get that off and a bit more for next week.

All was going good until yesterday evening. I am making my sisters wedding cake so i was doing a trail run yesterday it was choc biscuit cake (more rockie road than choc biscuit is suppose) and i just couldnt resist a slice of the final product it was so yum have no idea how to point it only have a small slice (will give it 20pp to be on safe side) will leave my weeklies for that, have put another bit in the freezer for myself for next tuesday after WI

Mmmmmm that cake sounds so good!!! I'm sure you'll have that 1.5lb off next week, I'm hoping to have my 2lb off too!!! X

I had the same problem a few weeks ago making my brother s xbox birthday cake, Had to get my other half to stand there and keep tasting all the butter cream! and pointed the few bits that I tried here and there lol x

Need to loose 2.65lb to get my 5% so would love to loose that this week we will see. Today i have had so far

Breakfast

Cornflakes (4pp)
Milk (2pp)

Lunch

Toasted Muffin with Jam and little butter (6pp)
Yogurt (2pp)

so that is 14pp gone and 20 left spotted some veggie burgers in freezer this morning so will prob have one of those for dinner with some oven chips and beans and such have some pp left over for treat in the evening

Need to loose 2.65lb to get my 5% so would love to loose that this week we will see. Today i have had so far

Breakfast

Cornflakes (4pp)
Milk (2pp)

Lunch

Toasted Muffin with Jam and little butter (6pp)
Yogurt (2pp)

so that is 14pp gone and 20 left spotted some veggie burgers in freezer this morning so will prob have one of those for dinner with some oven chips and beans and such have some pp left over for treat in the evening

Which Veggie Burgers do u have Sweetie? X

Hey sweet as pie, Do you use ww oven chips?or normal ones? xx

I think WW Oven Chips are a rip off, they are more pp than McCain ones! X

Really?! I don't really eat chips that much coz i didn't have the app before to point them but have missed them sooo much. are the McCain ones good value for your points? xx

Really?! I don't really eat chips that much coz i didn't have the app before to point them but have missed them sooo much. are the McCain ones good value for your points? xx

They are amazing! I weigh them frozen and u get 100g for 3pp :) x

wow I will be picking some of those up tomorrow without fail! thanks hun x

wow I will be picking some of those up tomorrow without fail! thanks hun x

Make sure u get the 5% Fat Straight Cut Ones, they come in an Orange Bag, either 907g or 1.81kg. X

have just made a note of that thanks hun just gives me other things to eat so not sticking to same old x gonna try some of those turkey jetta things to and found chicken kiev today for 7pp seems so much more than the mini ones and they are 6pp for 100g xx

Back