Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Thanks girls, I did cave a bit and had a dip dap after that last night so 2pp of my weeklies are gone so still good.

Baby was in great form this morning all laughs so that put me in a great mood so far today love listening to him laugh. Hopefully this evening wont be as bad cant handle much more of those types of evenings 'headwreaking'.

Oh Bless You, I didn't realise a Dip Dap was only 2pp, that's a 'bargain' ! Hope u have a good day. X

Ya only discovered them a couple of weeks ago havent had them since i was a child, they are 2pp had to point a couple of times to make sure lol nice for a little treat in the evenings

Ya only discovered them a couple of weeks ago havent had them since i was a child, they are 2pp had to point a couple of times to make sure lol nice for a little treat in the evenings

Definitely! I also love Rainbow Drops, another childhood favourite! X

no way dip dabs are only 2pp thats amazing this ww program just keeps getting better and better

Ya I love dip dabs. Found out how low they were cos my mam loves them but doesn't buy them for herself cos she said she'd buy them all the time if she started. So I buy her one when I go home. But pointed them one time. Yum! :D

I have to find out if Dip Dabs are Veggie Friendly, couldn't seem to see it online so might have to email the company. Thats a job for today! X How are u getting on Dianne? X

Would it say it on packet? The local shop here do them-can check it?

Good day yesterday baby was in much better form think he could be getting teeth just as long as he gets them now and not at my sisters wedding tomorrow week will be a disaster on the day if he is cranky :) Did use 7pp of my weeklies yesterday so still on track.

Went for a walk yesterday evening think it was about 3 miles.

Had fruit for breakfast and my scone for lunch which was 13pp with Butter and Jam so that is me set up until dinner. Have my curry defrosting for this evening that is (7pp) not sure what il have with it might just have a naan bread instead of rice as dont get enough rice for the points. And i am heading up to my parents house this evening as usual on a Friday night for few glasses of wine and she will have snacks there so will leave rest of my pp until then

Feel so sorry for babies wgen they are getting teeth they do be in so much pain.
Its so nice that you go up to your mum every Friday for a few bevs and nibbles

Ya we used to always have a few drinks on a friday night and when i moved out five years ago that was the thing i said i would miss the most (i only built my house down the road a bit free site and all that) but we all decided to keep it up and 7 of the 8 of us call over each week love it have a great laugh and with all parters/OH's there too it can be quite packed lol

Good day yesterday baby was in much better form think he could be getting teeth just as long as he gets them now and not at my sisters wedding tomorrow week will be a disaster on the day if he is cranky :) Did use 7pp of my weeklies yesterday so still on track.

Went for a walk yesterday evening think it was about 3 miles.

Had fruit for breakfast and my scone for lunch which was 13pp with Butter and Jam so that is me set up until dinner. Have my curry defrosting for this evening that is (7pp) not sure what il have with it might just have a naan bread instead of rice as dont get enough rice for the points. And i am heading up to my parents house this evening as usual on a Friday night for few glasses of wine and she will have snacks there so will leave rest of my pp until then

Sounds like a nice way to spend your Friday Evening. Good Idea to save pp for some snacks/drinks :) I personally prefer my Curry with Naan rather than Rice as I think it is far better 'value' x

Weekend went okish, had a great night friday night my brother and his wife told us they are expecting their second child so all excited about that. Picked a bit too much i think then i pointed it all hopefully anyway. And yesterday i was at my in law's for dinner so hard to point her dinner as i didnt make it myself so hopefully i was ok point wise yesterday. Just today to do really well then WI in the morning not sure if il get my 2lb.

Started making the sugar flowers for my sister wedding cake last night so great to have some of it done anyway going to be a busy week.

Weekend went okish, had a great night friday night my brother and his wife told us they are expecting their second child so all excited about that. Picked a bit too much i think then i pointed it all hopefully anyway. And yesterday i was at my in law's for dinner so hard to point her dinner as i didnt make it myself so hopefully i was ok point wise yesterday. Just today to do really well then WI in the morning not sure if il get my 2lb.

Started making the sugar flowers for my sister wedding cake last night so great to have some of it done anyway going to be a busy week.

Your WI comes round quicker every week ;-) Are u making and decorating the cake yourself? I used to make lots of cakes, not made many at all recently! Congrats to your Bro n Wife on the Baby News, an icicle Nephew or Niece for you to spoil :) x

Ya making and decorating a chocolate biscuit cake and then doing cupcakes as well.

Great news about my brother and his wife they live next door as well so will be over to help out loads their little boy will be 22 months when the new baby is born so will be busy busy

Ya making and decorating a chocolate biscuit cake and then doing cupcakes as well.

Great news about my brother and his wife they live next door as well so will be over to help out loads their little boy will be 22 months when the new baby is born so will be busy busy

Two under Two! They are brave!!! Chocolate Biscuit Cake sounds yummy, is it like a fridge cake? X

Aw that's great new about your brother and lovely that they're so close. :)
Good luck for WI-im sure you'll do good. :) x

Good luck with wi i hope you do brill.
Oh my god thats excellent news about your brother and his wife expecting a baby.
Cake sounds lovely you will have to send us w pic of it. The wedding is on this weekend isnt it

It more of a Rocky Road i suppose as i have added Marshmallows and malteesers it is so yummy cant to really control myself not to lick the bowl :) I am making it tonight so will take a pic of it and show ye tomorrow when it has set.

Just about to go to WI now so nervous as i know i didnt loose the 2lb :( just hope i loose something

Good luck with WI.

Back