Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Be careful as there are two sizes I believe

HI. Here to subscribe.
You're doing so well and that little gain while away is very good-hard to eat out and be out of control. It'll be gone in no time. :)
And also re chips-I only have a bag as back up. I always make oven chips from potatoes. Just cut them into wedges. I don't even bother par-boiling them. Jus straight on baking tray with spray oil. Maybe sprinkle spice on it-whatever I have-paprika, Cajun....
Wud love to buy actifry though. So expensive..... :(

Anyway. good luck. :) x

HI. Here to subscribe.
You're doing so well and that little gain while away is very good-hard to eat out and be out of control. It'll be gone in no time. :)
And also re chips-I only have a bag as back up. I always make oven chips from potatoes. Just cut them into wedges. I don't even bother par-boiling them. Jus straight on baking tray with spray oil. Maybe sprinkle spice on it-whatever I have-paprika, Cajun....
Wud love to buy actifry though. So expensive..... :(

Anyway. good luck. :) x

Welcome :)

Those potatoes sound yum, I hate to say I usually just take the easy way out and throw some oven chips in the oven, must give them a try.

Welcome :)

Those potatoes sound yum, I hate to say I usually just take the easy way out and throw some oven chips in the oven, must give them a try.

Aw I used to aswel but there are nearly as quick. But I do keep a bag of chips for when I just cudnt be bothered even getting a knife out. Must buy the McCain that Serena was on about. My shopping list was getting bigger the more I read tHe posts earlier. :D

Minimins is a bad influence!! I'd never thought about Fluff or Squirty Cream till I joined here lol! X

Here to subscribe. Love your diary name!

Hahahaha but ya gotta love minimins!!!
I nearly suffered withdrawal symptoms cuz I wasn't on it yesterday lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh it really threw me off this week not having my usUal catch ups. :D Addicted!

I definitely need Minimins Anonymous! X

nope i wasnt rocking in my chair from withdrawal symptoms while i was out today. Nope......not at all.......and i didnt turn on my pc as soon as i walked in the door..that would be just sad lol

nope i wasnt rocking in my chair from withdrawal symptoms while i was out today. Nope......not at all.......and i didnt turn on my pc as soon as i walked in the door..that would be just sad lol

And nope u didn't spend the rest of the evening on Minimins ;-) x

Hehe-the three hour drive up yesterday did not please me at all! And now my WiFi is broken so had to use coverage on phone but my house doesn't have great coverage. Boo... :(

How did your weekend go Dianne?

Nope wasn't me Duno who that was hehehe

Did ya have a nice weekend missus?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all, sorry have been MIA there for a bit, its been a busy few days.

Weekend went well was shopping all day Saturday got few new clothes and shirts and stuff for hubby and baby for my sisters wedding so at least that is all out of the way.

On Sunday i was at cake decorating class, its was so good really enjoyed it learnt loads and got loads of tips. My sis got it for me as an early 30th birthday present as she knew i wouldnt pay for something like that myself as a lot of money to give over at once so was a great present always wanted to go on one. The the good thing was i wasnt at home to pick at food and i didnt eat any of the cake or fondant :) so just had the lunch they supplied which was a salad wrap and had dinner when i got home.

Had my weight in yesterday and i lost 1.5lb which means i did loose the weight i put on last week but kind of wanted to loose a bit more but im still happy with that leaving me with 3.5lb to loose for my target of one stone by my sisters wedding on 31st August so want to loose 2lb over the next two weeks so really giving it a push now.

I made few different dinners for myself and have them in freezer now which is great for a lazy day when i dont want to make dinner. Made quorn bolognese, Chicken thai green curry and a beef chilli. Think i might have the curry tonight as its been ages since i have had one and craving it now

Hi all, sorry have been MIA there for a bit, its been a busy few days.

Weekend went well was shopping all day Saturday got few new clothes and shirts and stuff for hubby and baby for my sisters wedding so at least that is all out of the way.

On Sunday i was at cake decorating class, its was so good really enjoyed it learnt loads and got loads of tips. My sis got it for me as an early 30th birthday present as she knew i wouldnt pay for something like that myself as a lot of money to give over at once so was a great present always wanted to go on one. The the good thing was i wasnt at home to pick at food and i didnt eat any of the cake or fondant :) so just had the lunch they supplied which was a salad wrap and had dinner when i got home.

Had my weight in yesterday and i lost 1.5lb which means i did loose the weight i put on last week but kind of wanted to loose a bit more but im still happy with that leaving me with 3.5lb to loose for my target of one stone by my sisters wedding on 31st August so want to loose 2lb over the next two weeks so really giving it a push now.

I made few different dinners for myself and have them in freezer now which is great for a lazy day when i dont want to make dinner. Made quorn bolognese, Chicken thai green curry and a beef chilli. Think i might have the curry tonight as its been ages since i have had one and craving it now

Your Cake Decorating Course sounds fun, they run those at the Primrose Bakery and I really wanted to go for my 30th! I quite often cook and freeze, so much cheaper than ready meals and you know what you're getting! Oh and btw Well Done on your 1.5lb Loss, that's a fab one weeks loss, you should be very proud of yourself! X

Well done on your loss hon. That's great.
Your cake decorating class sounds amazing. Was just thinking earlier that I'd love to do a cookery course. Catherine Fulvio does one in Ballyknockan in wicklow. They're so expensive tho.
Well done on your meal prep. You'll lose 2lbs no bother with that planning. :D

Back