The difference two weeks can make

can definately see the diff, well done you! keep posting the pics..x

Thank you both, after a bad injury (hence the crutch in the first picture) which meant I couldnt get around much, Im now able to exercise so Im planning to do 15mins every day on the cross trainer and 15 mins on the running machine but going at a fast walk rather then a run because my leg still isnt fantastic, hopefully that will help shift the weight quicker

Last edited:
Mmmmmm, looking good Sammy, well done love.

Wow thinspiration indeed- I'm going to rush home and take a picture tonight (I started Exante yesterday)- the difference in yours is astounding- you must be so pleased! Keep it up and looking forward to the next 2 weeks pictures x

Wow Sammy thats amazing, you can really see the difference in you! I might start taking pics actually to see how I progress too.
I started off at over 14st and my target is 9st if poss, I'm 13st at the moment so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my body working for at least 10lbs off before the month is out. Don't know if I'll make it but I'm going to try my best!

Keep the pics coming hun, its great to see how you're doing! :clap:

Thank you everyone :) I stretched up today at work and my trousers nearly fell down lol but Im just going to take them in as I dont see the point in shelling out to buy new clothes yet, will take them in until they start to look stupid haha

Thank you everyone :) I stretched up today at work and my trousers nearly fell down lol but Im just going to take them in as I dont see the point in shelling out to buy new clothes yet, will take them in until they start to look stupid haha
Hahaha, brilliant! I have the same problem with my pj bottoms, they are miles too big now, I just said to my mam last night that I'm going to just take them in as they're warm, comfy and quite new - not many people see me in them anyway! :p

When I was on induction I was taking my suit trousers into the tailor's about every couple of months, 6 months in she said she couldn't take them in any more as my pockets would be on my arse. LOL. By that stage I had lost enough that I could just about by of the rack, so I bough a couple of cheap suits until I was stabilised and in maintenance. :)

Wow Sammy, the difference is amazing. Good luck with getting to your goal weight.

Great idea taking a photo of yourself..... if i had anyone else doing that for me i would be holding myself in so tight i wouldnt be able to breath lol................. keep at it all :)

That's amazing. It's inspiring to see that even a little short period of time can make a difference. Thanks

Wow well done, i should do this it will motivate me!

I know this is an old thread but im new here so seein those pics and the difference in just 2 weeks has inspired me to take pics of my progress aswell! Then WHEN i DOOO loose my weight i can look back at all of the pictures :) So THANK YOU!!

Well done Sammy! I wish my weightloss showed as much as yours does. Good luck on getting back on your feet again after the health problems, just think of how much you'll be loosing once thats all fixed up good and proper!

Thanks everyone :) Just done a new thread with my first pic and a pic taken today

Where? I can't find it Sammy. And I want too. :)

Its further down the page Jim, titled "update pics"

Back