The "Don't wanna be fat and 40/or over team"

i'm 34, but have a long way to go still and really want to be not just slim, but really fit by the time I hit 40.

i'm 34, but have a long way to go still and really want to be not just slim, but really fit by the time I hit 40.

Never too early to start! Welcome, tell us a bit about yourself.

Well I changed weigh in to a Saturday instead of Sunday and I lost 1.5lbs so am very pleased with that.

How did you get on Michelle?

Im off work this week coming and am out for lunch for 3 days at least so hoping I can be good and keep things under control.

Hope you've had a good week.

Hey hows everyone doing? Im having an ok week considering ive been out to lunch everyday. Did have ice cream and choc cake today but it was an early birthday celebration. Hope you are having a great week

Hi ladies

Just checking in, finding the calorie counting so much easier to do and its working so far, so I am pleased;) How are you ladies getting on, what have you been upto x

Glad that cc is working for you. Things ok this week but used a lot of syns over the weekend so trying to have a few syn free days which means green days, I find them easier coz if the extra hex

Back