The down side of losing weight

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
Is not having any clothes that fit lol.

Am currently in between sizes and is a real pain. Had to go and buy some new jeans today as I don't have any that fit - either too big or too small. Another stone and I should be able to get into my clothes I have in the loft. Hate this in between size

Ok, moan over lol

Charlie xx

all I can say is that Primark should be your best friend ;) they saved me a fortune last year and on stuff that looked current and fashionable. I still have a few dresses that I got in there for something like £7 each and oddly whenever I wear them I get more compliments than when I wear my French Connection one lol

Cheap, funky and you won't care when you are too skinny for them in a months time :)

Or Ebay... I made a (small) fortune selling off my larger clothes, and then picked up some "inbetween" stuff while I was at it...

It must be lovely to be moaning in that sense though (as I alas am back on the way up!) aaah!

i blought a few bits today as tops were looking like not fitting well, im going to be putting things on ebay later this week to

I want to sell all my 'fat' clothes on ebay too - i just need to get out of them first!!
Primark is going to get hit big time once I can really fit into their stuff (I squeeze into it all now).

Yeah it is a pain isn't it - I've lost 21lb in 3 weeks but not dropped a dress size yet - i must've wearing clothes that clearly didn't fit properly!!
Hopefully you wont have too long til you're into the next size down.

When I need new clothes I think I will be venturing to Primark, Peacocks and Matalan. I can't wait!!

Would people really want to buy my second hand fat clothes??

yep people like your clothes on ebay, if an items not sold first time i relist and it will go the next time

i get bits on ebay to keep me going but i do love the asda clothes, have some pretty dresses from there for the summer

I've been stuck between sizes for the past 8lbs or so. And oh my goodness it's frustrating the hell out of me! the 20's are literally hanging to my knees and the 18's are fine on the waist but like a second skin on my thighs. Why wont the weight go from my chubbas???

I've been stuck between sizes for the past 8lbs or so. And oh my goodness it's frustrating the hell out of me! the 20's are literally hanging to my knees and the 18's are fine on the waist but like a second skin on my thighs. Why wont the weight go from my chubbas???

We sound so alike. A lot of my 20's are sitting on my hips so the hems drag on the floor but 18's are just a tad too tight espec around the thighs. Is sooooo irritating - good, but irritating lol

I always feel huge in between sizes and nothing looks good but in just a couple of weeks, that will pass and you will be a size down! xx

well despite this size setback - congratulations!!!!!!

Back