the downside of losing weight - clothes!

I've been as small as a size 14 and up to a size 24 so I have clothes in all sizes in that range so I will have some things to wear on my journey to thin.....I dont want to buy lots of new stuff until I reach goal.

Check out ebay, great for us lot that need clothes for just a short while. You wont be wasting too much money then!

Sorry, I can't see the downside of that. I've never got anything to wear as i'm usually busting out of it. Shopping is the answer.

I'm quite looking forward to getting into some stuff I bought donkeys ago and never wore before getting too big for them :eek:

Me too, I've got the same jeans in every size from my current 18 down to a 10 and I'm looking forward to donating a few pairs to the charity shop as I get too skinny for them :)

I've been trying to make clothes last a few sizes, as I wouldn't have been able to afford a new wardrobe for all the sizes I've been through (size 28 originally and now size 14-16). I find safety pins & belts have been my saviour! And the clearance rails in the supermarkets - I managed to pick up a great outfit in Tesco the other day for £5 for a top and skirt. As you know you're not going to be in each size for long clearance rails and charity shops can really help eek your wardrobe through this weight loss!

Hope you find something to wear that you feel good in :)

i dunno i think its kind of different for girls, as guys have basically s,m,l,xl,xxl,xxxl etc

Back