The Dreaded Saturday!

DolkaPot

I don't know what it is about a Saturday that makes every item of goodness (badness) linger in my little head! Weekdays everything's fine and dandy and as soon as Saturday ticks over I'm planning when to have my bar and when I'll most enjoy it...for me..somewhere between Britains Got Talent and The voice haha! Sit back and relax and pretend its a little treat lol have even resorted to putting my coke zero in a wine glass..have clearly let too many bubbles go to my head but it's just the little things that change it up abit! My mums friend is on Cambridge diet and she drinks her shakes quicker than she makes them lol I just wonder if its me who takes forever to finish it, I literally savour every last drop you've got to make the most out of what u get lol! So, shake this morning then all I can say is roll on BGT hope u all have an EX-alANTE day..ok ok bad I know, I'm goin!:) x

I don't know what it is about a Saturday that makes every item of goodness (badness) linger in my little head! Weekdays everything's fine and dandy and as soon as Saturday ticks over I'm planning when to have my bar and when I'll most enjoy it...for me..somewhere between Britains Got Talent and The voice haha! Sit back and relax and pretend its a little treat lol have even resorted to putting my coke zero in a wine glass..have clearly let too many bubbles go to my head but it's just the little things that change it up abit! My mums friend is on Cambridge diet and she drinks her shakes quicker than she makes them lol I just wonder if its me who takes forever to finish it, I literally savour every last drop you've got to make the most out of what u get lol! So, shake this morning then all I can say is roll on BGT hope u all have an EX-alANTE day..ok ok bad I know, I'm goin!:) x

I have just written in my diary about how I find weekends much more difficult as I am much less busy so count the hours down till my next shake or bar. I savour my bar, I break little pieces off and eat it so slowly. Also with my shakes i blend them with ice so they are like a thick thick milkshake so I have to 'eat' it with a spoon so they take a while to eat, certainly a lot longer than knocking them back. Even with my porridge I eat it with a teaspoon so it takes longer - the theory being that our stomachs take longer to register that they are full much more slowly than we eat so by eating even more slowly by the time I am done my stomach really feels full as if I had eaten a full meal.

BTW I am a Britain's Got Talent fan too, looking forward to that this evening.

Hope you have a fab day and dont find it too difficult x :)

Iv been on shakes only for over 19 weeks and I too make them and knock them back, Still in the shaker bottle I make them in lol :) xx

Ooo glad I'm not the only one:) I like to treat them as an actual meal even if sometimes they don't feel like it haha! I've started putting my bars in the fridge, they seem to last a little longer then and require more chewing effort haha! I've tried the shakes hot as well to kind of custardfy them lool! Also was going to ask have u tried turning the porridge into biscuits as I've seen some people have done that? x 19 weeks crikey!! That's fantastic! The longest I've done is 9 weeks!
BGT is definitely the Saturday night pick me up:) David and Simon bromance...gotta love it haha! Have a great day:)

Good idea eating porridge with a teaspoon - must try that in the morning - day 6 for me :)

I knock my shakes back too, they definitely take longer to make than to drink. I just think of them as fuel to keep me going, I dont need to savour them anymore.

Back