THE dress - size 14 !!!!!!!!!!!

pandora

finding my way again !
been out on a lovely shopping trip with Nikki (wannabslim) today cos we realised we don't live too far apart.
firstly we hit Primark, never bought stuff for myself in there b4, was too big :eek: .Spent ages wandering round, putting this n that in our basket till eventually, with very overflowing baskets, we made our way to the changing rooms !!!!!!!!!
Some while later, minnus all the naff stuff we ventured out for more browsing -boy that girl nows how to shop - never been much of a shopper b4, whats the point when all looks cr*p ?
all goodies paid for & i had cambridge side effects ( loo stop :eek: ) & off we wander to New Look & that was when i saw it - THE DRESS -i have had my eye on a lovely Lipsy dress for a while, for my party & there was a copy of it just sitting there, the shop had only taken delivery of ONE dress & now it is mine :D. It's a size 14 & a bit snug, but come July it should fit a treat !!

its beautiful i love it you will look fab x

thanks all, have to say i'm not really in a size 14 yet, nice comfy 16 at the mo !!
xx:)

Still tho ... gorgeous dress for a gorgeous woman!

Well done bet your well pleased !!
Looks lovely bet it will look even nicer on you !!!!
Glad you enjoyed the shopping trip x

That is a fantastic dress, if you don't mind me asking, how much was it?
course i don't mind hun !
the 1 i got from New Look was £30, the Lipsy original is £50, so i think i bagged a bargain.
the only difference is the Lipsy 1 is linned, the new look 1 has a t-shirt type underslip with a lace neckline which has a silver sequin butterfly on it.
my good friend is a dab hand at altering things, i may see if she can line mine for me
xx:)

What a gorgeous dress Cheryl, absolutely lovely, I bet you look stunning in it. :)

What a stunningly gorgeous dress! It won't be long till you're wearing it I bet. Thing is though...people will be too busy admiring you and your new sexy figure to notice the dress... nevermind eh? lol :)

it looks gorgeous
well done you
cant wait to go on shopping sprees
think i might start putting away a £1.00 for every lb in weight that i lose then i will have pennies to spend at the end of my diet

What a beautiful dress, I can just see you in it, bronzed and slim and grinning for England! You will wow them all hun.

Makes all the hard work worth it dunnit!

Have a lovely day x x x

Back