The Dukan Ranger Cookbook --- No chat, recipes only!!!!

Eccab77

Silver Member
As promised, here is the cookbook. I will post recipes and pics of dishes I have actually cooked. I will try to post at least 1 every week. Most of the recipes will have been adapted from other recipes found elsewhere, if I remember I will credit whoever I adapted it from!
This is the cookbook so NO COMMENTS OR CHATS ON THIS THREAD! If you have a question or any comments then please post on my diary and I will reply. I am trying to make the recipes flow without any interruptions. You may 'like' the recipes :)
Happy cooking and hope you enjoy the Dukan cuisine!:D

Ok, no chats allowed but you are allowed to like. If you try a recipe and like it then please like the post, that way I know that the recipes are helping others and I am not just going on for nothing! Some people do let me know through my diary when they have tried something, thats allowed. x :D

Last edited:
Cheeseburger Pie (PP)
250g lean minced beef (typically less than 5% fat)
3 finely chopped spring onions
2 eggs
3tbsp cottage cheese
30g 5% fat grated mature cheddar cheese (optional - tolerated)
aromat seasoning or salt
freshly ground black pepper

Fry mince and onion in cooking spray until cooked. Season to taste with aromat and pepper.
Place in a deep pie dish and flatten with spoon.
Beat eggs with the cottage cheese and half the cheddar and pour over the top of mince.
Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on top.
Bake in oven 200C for 30 to 35 mins until set and golden brown.
Leave to cool before taking out of pie dish.
NOTE
Serve with salad for PV, and you can also add mushroom to the mince mixture.

image-1696708059.jpg

image-363999323.jpg

Last edited:
Mongolian beef and broccoli (PV)

250g rump/sirloin steak cut into strips
200g broccoli, steamed or microwaved in a bag for about 2 mins.
1/4 tsp ginger powder
1 c
love garlic, chopped
1 tbsp soy sauce (tolerated)
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp splenda
1 tbsp cornflour (tolerated)
2 spring onions, sliced

Mix the beef with the cornflour in a bowl until well coated. Leave to sit for about 5-10mins.

Heat pan with cooking spray and add ginger and garlic and fry for about 30seconds. Then add soy sauce and water. Add splenda and simmer for a few minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.

Fry beef in a heated pan with cooking spray until it starts to crisp on the edges. Add the sauce and simmer for a minute, add a bit of water if it starts to dry out. Add the broccoli and spring onions and cook for a further minute.
Serve immediately.

image-3507682441.jpg

Last edited:
Breakfast Sushi (PP)

2 eggs
splash milk
1 slice smoked salmon
1 tbsp extra light philly
1 spring onion (green part only)

Beat the eggs with the milk. Pour the egg into a pan and spread out. Cook one side until the egg is nearly set then flip to finish. Remove from pan. Top half the circle with the salmon, cream cheese and onion and roll. Cut into 4 pieces.

2 bacon medallions (streaky works better if you are stabilising!)
1 egg
chaddar cheese slices (if on conso or stabilising)

Place bacon on a baking sheet and place them in the oven for a few minutes (until the bacon is about 1/2 cooked).
Flip and return bacon to oven for another two minutes
Scramble the egg with a pinch of salt, pepper and cayenne (1 egg for every three slices of bacon)
Place a piece cheddar cheese onto each slice of bacon and put back in the oven for about a minute or until the cheese is melted
Let cool, then place a dollop of scrambled eggs onto the bacon
Fold the bacon over the eggs to look like a sushi roll

image-2698806409.jpg

Last edited:
Salt and pepper chicken (PP)

1 large chicken breast, cut into 1-2 inch cubes
1 tbsp cornflour
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp dry basil
1 spring onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped

Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix, toss chicken til well coated.Heat pan on medium-high heat with cooking spray.

Cook chicken until done and browned. Add green onion, garlic, & jalapeno and saute for one minute.

image-4014845494.jpg

Last edited:
Microwave Bread (all phases)

2 tbsp extrafine oatbran
1 tbsp wheatbran (optional- tolerated)
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tbsp splenda
1 tbsp fromage frais
1 egg
pinch salt

Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Make a well in the centre, add fromage frais and egg. Beat thoroughly until well mixed. Pour into a plastic microwavable container (chinese takeaway ones are best!).
Cook in the microwave at high for 2mins (900W - adjust time according to microwave strength). Turn out and cool completely on a wire rack. When cold, cut lengthwise to get 2 slices. Toast to dry the bread out and get some crustiness.
Add different fillings for sandwiches or enjoy egg on toast or cut into fingers for egg and soldiers.

image-1514960036.jpg

image-153077871.jpg

image-46319026.jpg

image-3923540633.jpg

Last edited:
Lemon and ginger tofu (PP)
200g firm tofu
1 crushed garlic clove
1/2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
1 chopped spring onion
1/2 tsp ground coriander
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp chilli paste
1 tbsp soy sauce (tolerated)
2 tbsps water
lemon juice from 1 lemon
1 lemon grated zest
1/2 tbsp splenda
1tsp olive oil (tolerated)
4 tbsps reduced fat coconut milk (optional - for those on conso or stabilisation or the naughty cruisers!! :D)

Cut tofu into thick rectangular (about 7) slices.
Mix together garlic, ginger, spring onion, coriander, cumin, chilli paste, soy sauce, water, lemon juice, lemon rind, splenda and oil to make a marinade.
Place the tofu in the marinade, coating each piece. Cover and leave in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Heat a frying pan sprayed with fry lite. Take the tofu out of the dish, letting excess marinade drip back into the dish. Save the marinade for the sauce.
Cook tofu in the hot pan for 5 to 10 minutes, until nicely browned.

When the tofu is cooked, put it aside and keep it warm.
Turn the heat down and pour the leftover marinade into the pan. Stir for a minute or two and add the coconut milk. Turn the heat to lowand simmer the sauce until it reaches consistency you like.
Pour the sauce over the tofu and serve.

NOTE
Serve with veg for PV and over rice for conso and stabilisation.

image-2087632800.jpg

Jelly mousse (PP/PV)

1 packet sugarfree jelly crystals
200ml boiling water
125g (1/2 tub) quark
fat free natural yogurt

Put the water in a measuring jug capable of holding 600ml of fluid. Sprinkle the jelly crystals and stir until dissolved.
Leave to cool down.
Whwn mixture is still warm, put in the quark and enough yogurt to make the mixture to the 600ml mark.
Mix well or blitz for a few seconds with an electric beater.
Divide into 4 pots and put in fridge to set.
Take the mousse out of the fridge about 30mins before eating to soften.

image-2656708002.jpg

Last edited:
Jambalaya (P/V)
2 weightwatchers sausages sliced into thick chunks (tolerated) (chorizo works better!!! :D - not allowed!)
1 diced onion
1 diced red pepper
1 diced celery stalk
1 crushed clove garlic
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2tsp onion powder
salt and pepper
1 bag Shirataki noodles (optional)
2 cups chicken broth
2 bay leaves
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
12 king prawns

Saute sausage, onion, red pepper, celery and garlic until soft. Season with cayenne pepper, onion powder, salt and pepper. Cook another 2-3 minutes. Add noodles (if using), then stir in chicken broth and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes. Stir in the worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and prawns and cook just until the prawns are fully cooked or reheated.

image-1425639907.jpg

Last edited:
Baked Amaretto cheesecake (PP/PV)
200g extra light philadelphia cheese (tolerated)
250g quark
10tbsp splenda
3 tbsp cornflour (tolerated)
1 big tub fatfree onken vanilla yogurt
1.5tsp vanilla extract
5tbsp amaretto liqueur
1/2 tsp salt
4 eggs

Preheat oven to 160celcius
Cream together philly, quark, splenda and cornflour in a large bowl. Add yogurt, vanilla and amaretto and salt. Mix until blended.
On low speed of an electric mixer, add eggs one at a time and mix well after each egg.
Pour mixture into a 23cm round silicon tin.
Bake in a water bath (Put you silicon tin in a large roasting pan and pour boiling water in the roasting tin until its halfway up the silicon tin) for an hour (dont worry if still wobbly, it will firm up! Do not overcook!!)
When cooked, run a knife around the edges to loosen and leave to cool in the oven for an hour. (if you dont loosen, the cheesecake will crack when it cools!)
Take out of oven and refridgerate overnight or for at least 2 hours. Remove from tin when chilled.

NOTE: there are tolerated items so enjoy sensibly! :D You will get 6 huge slices (like the one in the photo). I suppose you can slice into 12 portions and the tolerated becomes negligible as you end up with a 1/4tbsp of cornflour and about 17g of philly which is approx 1/2 a days tolerated. Personally, I would count 1/12 slice as 1 tolerated and 1/6th as 2.

This cheesecake takes time but believe me its worth it, it is the closest you can get to having a decent cheesecake with relatively very little fat. :)

image-3661484397.jpg

image-496328977.jpg

Breakfast quiesadillas (PP/PV)

The tortilla
2tbsp oatbran
1 egg
pinch salt
1/8 tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp garlic salt
1/8 tsp pepper
3tbsp milk

Filling
2 fried eggs, medium done
2 fried bacon medallions
30g 5% mature cheddar cheese (tolerated) (proper cheese if you are on conso - Oh how I envy you!!:D)
Tbsp tomato salsa (if PV)

To make the tortilla, beat all ingredients until well combined and the mixture is a pouring consistency (add more milk if necessary). Pour in a heated large pan with cooking spray and spread out evenly. Cook on low heat until a crust forms at the base. Flip over and cook the other side for a few minutes.

Add the filling: Whilst tortilla is in pan, spread the cheese on one half of the tortilla and leave until cheese is melted (if its 5%, that never happens!! :D). Add the slasa, eggs an bacon and fold over the other half. Tip onto a plate and cut into wedges and serve immediately.

image-2854633484.jpg

Oatbran galette
1 egg white
2 tbsp oat bran
2 tbsp fat-free plain yogurt
1 tbsp splenda
Flavouring of your choice

Combine oat bran, yogurt, splenda and flavouring.
Beat the egg white until foamy in a small dish (this is important!), add
to the bran mix and stir until blended.
Place a nonstick pan with cooking spray over medium heat.
Pour the mixture into the pan and spread into a pancake.
Cook for around 5 minutes, or until underside is golden and the upper side starts to dry then turn
over galette with a spatula and continue cooking the other side for a few more mins.

image-2173499278.jpg

Meatza (PV)
Base
250g extra lean mince
1/4 onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic
1 egg
salt & black pepper

Topping
3 roughly chopped slices lean bacon medallions
sliced chestnut muchrooms
1/2 red and green peppers, sliced
1 tbsp sugar free tomato sauce
1 tbsp chopped tomatoes
1 tsp dried oregano
salt & black pepper
30g 5% mature cheddar

To make the base, place the mince with the onion, garlic and egg in a bowl and mix well.
Spread the mixture on a 23-inch pizza pan or base of a springform baking tin and bake at 220C for 10 minutes.
Whilst the 'crust' is cooking, heat a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the bacon for about 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and continue cooking until they are almost cooked. Add the peppers and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Remove the base from the oven and pour out the juices. Spread the tomato sauce and tomatoes evenly over the base and spread the bacon, mushrooms and peppers on top of the sauce. Sprinkle with the oregano and the cheese.Put the meatza under a heated grill and grill until the top starts to brown.

NOTE: On PP you can omit the veggies and just pile it with meats of your choice to make a meat feast!

image-1742435158.jpg

Celery and tomato soup (PV)
2 cups chopped tomatoes
1 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup celery
2 cups chicken stock
5 cloves garlic
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tbsp oregano
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp chilli powder
salt & black pepper

Fry the garlic in cooking spray until fragrant and turning brown, set aside.
Saute onion and celery in cooking spray un til onions are translucent. Add oregano, rosemary and chilli powder. Simmer for about 20minutes.
Spray the tomatoes with cooking spray, sprinkle salt and pepper and grill until tender. Add the tomatoes to the pan with the celery soup and simmer for 10 more minutes.
Transfer the soup to the blender, add the garlic and puree until it thickens.
Return to pan and add parsley and season to taste.

image-3856982418.jpg

Bump

been looking for this page & happy now that i've refound it!

bump

Back