The embarrassing CD question thread!

Sunnysmile

Laserbeams set on goal
Hiya all,

Thought it would be fun :)eek:) to set up a thread dedicated to those questions not normally asked in polite company about how CD is affecting our bodies! I reckon everyone should come on in and shed their inhibitions :D

So, I'll put my money where my mouth is and start with my first question:

Has anyone else had the strange effect of their wee smelling strongly of sugar puffs since they started? :eek:

Me xxxxxx :innocent0002:

that smell is because of the ketones in your urine I think lol, it can also make your breath smell like peardrops xx

Explosive fa*ts... usually during the first week or so, has happened to me a couple of times!!

Don't know if that is just me!!

Love

Explosive fa*ts... usually during the first week or so, has happened to me a couple of times!!

Don't know if that is just me!!

Love

LMAO... I squatted down at the filing cabinet at work and a right corker escaped!!

Luckily, I was alone at the time! :giggle::ashamed0005:

Yay! Question solved! xx

I just hope people don't think I have the Honey Monster in my knickers! :eek:

I can think of worse things to have in your knickers ;):D

I can think of worse things to have in your knickers ;):D
lol porgeous.... I was just thinking having Honey Monster there could be interesting....

Loving your dress, I tried it on at Xmas, but looked rubbish on me, looks fab on you....
XXX Chitty..

Constipation - poo like rabbit droppings...that feel like you are passing shards of glass...ouch.

does anyone else have this - im so embarassed has anyones no 2 changed colour mines gones really dark almost like black ??? lol hope your not drinking your shakes hehehe x

does anyone else have this - im so embarassed has anyones no 2 changed colour mines gones really dark almost like black ??? lol hope your not drinking your shakes hehehe x

Yep I had that too! x

Yep I can agree with the dark poo! Sugar puff smelling wee is one I haven't noticed and I aint gunna start sniffing it lol!!! As for loud farts no in fact my hubby commented that I don't fart anymore!! As for breath smelling of peardrops I wish to god my mouth tasted of peardrops instead of s**t!!

thank god Im not alone lol

I have been in 2 meetings this week, during both of which my stomach has constantly been gurgling like a blocked drain at an alarming volume.
what's the protocol in this situation? i started by pulling slightly surprised and apologetic expressions, but it just kept going!

i have diarriah [sp]! anyone had this? i cant seem to stop pooing lool tmi!

:D OOOhh ladies, you have just said what any bloke would not like to hear, mind you the worst thing about this diet is peeing for england, when i go shopping, i have to work out were all the loos are in town and plan my shop around them :D

haha allan, i have to do that too! when we get there its like "first stop loo" lol. Although not drinkin half as much as i should!

Back