The Event - Channel 4

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by Ladyrose, 29 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Ladyrose

Ladyrose Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Anyone watched this? I missed the first two episodes but managed to catch up tonight on iplayer, what do you guys think? I have a feeling it's another kinda "Lost" series, Loved it and can't wait to watch tomorrow's, only thing you have to be glued to the screen as it had too many flashbacks/forwards...lol so as not to miss a thing, but I suppose it's becoz it's the pilot and the 2nd episode, your thoughts?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lynsey-j

lynsey-j Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(20.93%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm loving it so far :) It reminds me of Lost too - but I was addicted to that show so I'm fine with that haha. It's all a bit confusing at the moment but I think it's going to be a really good series :)

4. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    am loving it so far cant tape the episode on a friday so am watching it on the rerun on a tuesday night. keep em coming :)

5. Ladyrose

Ladyrose Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    oh just watched the other nites one, seemed like 20mins long, it was that good I was glued to the screen....lol, am absolutely loving it!!! glad to see am not alone...lol, can't wait for the next one!!!

6. Little strawberry

Little strawberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.96%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am now loving it although first couple of episodes so confusing that I nearly stopped watching it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.