Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

The Event - Channel 4

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by Ladyrose, 29 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Ladyrose

Ladyrose Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Anyone watched this? I missed the first two episodes but managed to catch up tonight on iplayer, what do you guys think? I have a feeling it's another kinda "Lost" series, Loved it and can't wait to watch tomorrow's, only thing you have to be glued to the screen as it had too many flashbacks/forwards...lol so as not to miss a thing, but I suppose it's becoz it's the pilot and the 2nd episode, your thoughts?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lynsey-j

lynsey-j Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(20.93%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm loving it so far :) It reminds me of Lost too - but I was addicted to that show so I'm fine with that haha. It's all a bit confusing at the moment but I think it's going to be a really good series :)

4. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    am loving it so far cant tape the episode on a friday so am watching it on the rerun on a tuesday night. keep em coming :)

5. Ladyrose

Ladyrose Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    oh just watched the other nites one, seemed like 20mins long, it was that good I was glued to the screen....lol, am absolutely loving it!!! glad to see am not alone...lol, can't wait for the next one!!!

6. Little strawberry

Little strawberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.96%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am now loving it although first couple of episodes so confusing that I nearly stopped watching it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.