I give in, i'll start the daily!! **It's Sunday!!! Let's take it hour by hour**

Yep!!! sure am, warn everybody an oldie coming to town!!!!

I wanna come out to play!!! Why you coming to cardiff and have you got 5 mins to meet a big fan of yours?

Coming to Cardiff as Hubby follows Col Utd. and they are playing Sat PM.....would LOVE to meet up for a GT in the morning hun x

It's a date!!!

How cute! You'll have to take a few pics :)

Just finished first 2 litres of water, if i get another 2 down by 5, and then another 2 by bed time i'll have washed all those cals away!! WOOO!!

:eek: havent drunk any water today at all. and i dont wanna!! *stamps foot* definetly feel a temper tantrum coming on today...:rolleyes:

I'll throw your dummy at your head if you don't behave. Nearly TOTM is not an excuse for this delli, get that water down you xx

lol, just got a mental image of me spitting my dummy out the whole way from northern ireland to cardiff and u throwin it back at me. lol.

well i did used to throw javellin for the county :D

I think Chika's date went well - her facey status has changed to "in a relationship"!!!!!!!

:talk017:

afternoon all
overslept this morning after all the drama of yesterday
got wee girl sorted though i did set off a 30 min bleed :(

am just onto my 3rd litre of water and am finding anything to avoid doing the cleaning , i know it has to be done but its so tedious
why oh why did i ask ss to stop sending the cleaner, lol

whats happened delli?

i slipped and fell off the wagon. in fact, i think someone pushed me. am so angry. chasing the wagon down the street now, should b back on it shortly.

*huffing and puffing running down street after wagon, with arms full of tetra's*

i am tara, i am! if all you folk on the wagon could get the driver to slow down for a bit so i could catch up!! throw a rope over the side tara and ill climb up!!

Back