I give in, i'll start the daily!! **It's Sunday!!! Let's take it hour by hour**

good luck think im gonna have an early night big hugs xx

I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE FELL OFF THE WAGON!
I'm going to have to send some abusive messages!!!

How are you all?? xxx

Very sexy!! What colour? You having a good day Doll?

I can't believe it cos i sat here for hours convincing her not to eat - as soon as i go she gives in!!! Right, that lil Irish girl is buying the wine in Feb! Smack bums.

HI GIRLS - FROM A VERY TRIED EMOTIONAL AND ALL SHOPPED OUT SLUSHY

sorry about the caps

well i have been up for 32 hours straight now with just a quick hours nap on the flight home.
drive back to worcester from lhr was vile - sunday nights on motorways definitley not to be recommended

did a ton of christmas shopping in seattle - but slipped up dietwise twice - was buying lots of local produce at the famous pike place market and every vendor seems to offer you a tidbit on a stick - i sampled three kinds of honey and some smoked salmon - but it was really only smigeons - then on the way home i was a total ( meaning knackered and not thinking straight) idiot and gulped down a small glass of orange juice!! why? after 8 weeks why did i suddenly have such a brain fart?

anyway - just wanted to say hi

going to read all the threads from the last couple of days and catch up now ( thats if i can stop this senseless dont know why i am doing it weeping) - and warm up with a green tea at the same time : )

You were allowed a blip - it's like the postcode rule (but different country!)
Did you have a brilliant time? You REALLY should go to bed hun, but not before drinking a load of water!!! Your weight loss so far has been fab, so don't let this get you down.
Nice to have you back xxxx

oh yes very sexy arnt i gosh i no how to live it up dont i pmsl,the colour is a cappuccino dark golden brown,so desperately needed doing roots were sooooo bad but have been outting it off cos of next weekend!!, its been an ok kinda day tho doin weekly shop in sainsburys earlier was horrid and i mean horrid you woulda thought i were christmas tomorrow!!!
Hows did you get on with work today huni??

Slushy we all human huni nad its normal to have a blipso sweep it under the carpet dust youself off drink loads of water and your be good as new honest,and as leah said your waight loss so far has been fab xxx

Back