The Event - Channel 4

Ladyrose

Anyone watched this? I missed the first two episodes but managed to catch up tonight on iplayer, what do you guys think? I have a feeling it's another kinda "Lost" series, Loved it and can't wait to watch tomorrow's, only thing you have to be glued to the screen as it had too many flashbacks/forwards...lol so as not to miss a thing, but I suppose it's becoz it's the pilot and the 2nd episode, your thoughts?

I'm loving it so far :) It reminds me of Lost too - but I was addicted to that show so I'm fine with that haha. It's all a bit confusing at the moment but I think it's going to be a really good series :)

am loving it so far cant tape the episode on a friday so am watching it on the rerun on a tuesday night. keep em coming :)

oh just watched the other nites one, seemed like 20mins long, it was that good I was glued to the screen....lol, am absolutely loving it!!! glad to see am not alone...lol, can't wait for the next one!!!

I am now loving it although first couple of episodes so confusing that I nearly stopped watching it!

Back