The Exante Challenge: TEAM 1 - Slimply the best

Yeah im good thanks hun. Started seeing someone which totally put me off track, argh, so went back to the comfort of single life til this diets done haha! Back in the zone now!

netball made me tired and 1 day off in 21 days stint...u wld think I didnt have time to eat, but I always manage to fit it in lol!!

Oh i know, during the day i rarely used to eat, but then would pig out at night....so i still struggle with nights cos once the little boys in bed and the tvs on im an emotional nightmare thinking about food haha! Now im trying to think of other things, like buyign smaller clothes at summer! This has got to be worth it eh lol xx

Mandy I wanna be on ur team, can I can I? Lol
I'm restartin saturday, gotta night out with work 2moro so I'll be focussed by Saturday :)
My WI will be Saturday then

I'll no let u doon dawl xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooooh this is exciting! In one day 3 teams have emerged - nice to have a bit of competition going ;)

My WI will be a Tuesday. Should be giving the team a big boost as it's week one for me and I had a carb gorge before starting!

TEAM 1 Woot :D

babystar (thurs WI)
Madzbabe
Lozoo (Wed)
Scotminx
MsJMC
SammyE
Terri22 (Sat am)
Angie bum
Starlight (Sunday Wi)
Shona 1968 (Mon WI)
Chobe (Mon WI)

right! We are going to do this! I am going to be tempted by sausage rolls, fish and chips, crisps and chocolate at the weekend but im not going to let the team down!! Slinky malinkies is a good team name.

ok, ive just had a peek at the other team's threads! Team 3 have HUGE losses! When do we start this comp?? From Monday?? PLUS they have a great team name! I am on WS but I need to get some TS days in I think!!

Can someone add me to the team plz, can't do it on my iPhone :( I'm restarting in the morning, can wait to be on the biggest losing team :) I won't let yas down xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back