The Exante Challenge: TEAM 3 Mission Slimpossible

Weigh day is a wednesday. Yesterday first week weigh in, 12llb loss! Congrats on all the other losses and sticking to the plan teammates!

wonderful loss. well done =] =]
welcome to the team.

still need a team name guys - my mind is useless when it comes to being imaginative!!

Milkshake Maidens??
I like Shrinking Violets too

guy right here :)

Hi team well done on your loses this wk,my contrabution is 3.5lbs. was hoping for more as its only my 2nd wk ,but it is TOTM so Im hoping thtas the reason.

More team name ideas,suitable for the gentleman in the team aswell:)

Team Mission Slimpossible..My fav
Soon 2B Slim
Pound by Pound

Last edited:
I love Mission Slimpossible!

I love mission simpossible too!!

I'm at a loss for name, I'll go with anything, someone has pinched my brain, hope it weighed loads so I get a good loss on sunday x

I vote Mission Slimpossible to!

I like the fact it has slim and possible in the same breathe :D

pound by pound
or mission slimpossible

ok guys the challenge runs from sat to fri, so all weigh ins from today onwards count for this week.
But well done to all how have posted so far, sorry it doesnt count but i think you all did brilliantly and should be very proud =]
also give a nice warm welcome to our new member CrystalG. hope to see you posting some lovely results soon xxx

I am also making an executive decision as i have had more than half our team members mention they like the name mission slimpossible i have decided to follow the majority and we now have a team name!!!

GO TEAM MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE GO

Last edited:
Great name, well chosen everyone, Wi tomorrow, fingers crossed for a biggie, let's soon be mission slimpossible acomplished xx

Thanks Pearly (hugs) :) love the team name and so glad to be on it! We can do it guys! Will be posting mine Friday and hopefully this will keep me on track too. :) :)

Back