The Exante Challenge: TEAM 3 Mission Slimpossible

Hi, everyone is doing great!! I would like to add 4.5lb loss to the mix! I'm now 1 stone down in 2 weeks! X

I'm weighing in tonight so I will let you know xx Boo xx

Hi all!

The weight loss is going great, everyone is doing sooooo well! Good luck Boo for later xx

I have lost 3.5lbs today, not to shabby for week 3. :D

Remember to add your results to the weekly weigh in thread in the stickies under our team...its always good to see our loses everywhere in black and white lol Just copy and paste the person above you in the thread I have linked to and add your name and weight under Team 3 xx

http://www.minimins.com/exante/1949...ay-19th-feb-friday-25th-feb-teams-others.html

hi guys, sorry for not being around for a few days, been on the dreaded night shifts.
your all seem to be doing fantastically, keep it up =]

i'm adding 1.8lbs this week which i dont think is too bad considering my terrible slip up at the start of the week. sorry guys.

3lbs

Well done kenshin, what slip up did u have pearly?

I jeep having to have omlettes because when I get back from the gym my blood sugar is so low I feel ultra dizzy!

X

Well done kenshin, what slip up did u have pearly?

I jeep having to have omlettes because when I get back from the gym my blood sugar is so low I feel ultra dizzy!

X

my dad came to visit (hasn't been up since i moved in, in may) and took us for lunch (harvesters) and then once he was gone i was in the 'i've already screwed up im going to do it some more' so i had pizza for dinner. but got back on it the next day 100% for the rest of the week.

Everyone is entitled to a day off now and again! It's far to hard sometimes!

Well done for getting back on the next day!! That is a big achievement itself! It would have been the whole week with me!!

i feel a bit bad though because my scales were super expensive and measure every little thing i weigh. hence the odd 1.8lb loss, whereas most peoples would be 1.5 or 2, but i feel as if im losing out if i round down and feel bad as if i making it up if i round up so im going to stick to my odd numbers.

great stuff everyone, I'm weighing tomorrow, been at my parents so gone from three story house to bungalow and not had to run round after the boys but didn't give in to mum's yummy meals so we'll see, I did walk to the post office every day about a two mile round trip so shouldn't be too bad tomorrow xx

My scales are the same, I rounded down for my weigh in! I won't next week and we'll be odd numbers together!!

X

hope you are all well =] =]
i am off on holiday and wont be back for a while, so hope i see some amazing losses when i get back =]

3lbs down making 18lbs in 4 weeks

but need to divert myself too a different plan, because of doctors orders and my flu ('',)

3lb for me thus week!

Well done everyone on your losses!

Just 1lb for me this week :( Sorry.

WAKE UP TEAM 3!!

Any losses to record? ;)

Remember to post them in this weeks sticky weigh in thread to!

Good morning team 3! Let's make this week our week, them keto kats are just showing off now!!! Hope all are in good spirits :)

Back