Dutch
Kenshin112
Bavs
nelehnalip
CrystalG
KatHmum
Boo1968

Hope you are all doing wonderfully =]
feel free to use this as team chat, team support.
But most importantly for Weigh Ins.
My weigh in day is friday let me know yours =]
Being your team leader if you feel you need some private support or wont be around for a weigh in due to reasons you dont want to post on here just send me a PM

Last edited:
Hi lovely lady!

Lovely shiney thread :D

My weigh in day is Thursday. Ooh we need to think of a name! Hmmmm

Loservilles
Big fat losers
Bellies to bikinis
Exante Beauties

Errrr can't think of anything else right now lol just throwing out some ideas

Xx

ohh how exciting!! looking forward to getting started on monday now :)

My wi day has always been saturday so going to stick to that.

My weigh day is also Thursday. When do we start giving losses? Tomorrow? If so I've just done my first week and lost a ton!!!

Hiya... my WI day is Wednesday and I lost 6lbs this am yey! Got a bit of a cold but sticking to Exante 99% (I have a bit of milk in my morning coffee). Hope to get to know you all my lovelies :).

Exante Challenge Team 3 - The Exante Globetrotters

Pearly0505
SummerRain
Divalicious
JesaRose
Cla1red
Lisy
Vickyray
Dutch
Kenshin112

Lets get it on :)
go Team 3

oops didnt see this :$

Hiya, had my weigh in this morning and I have lost 10.5lbs! Should be a good start for the spreadsheet! This is my first week on exante so not so sure next week will be as good!

great stuff vicky, I have a feeling team three will win hee hee, I'm a sunday weigher, I've not been doing bad so should be a good loser for this team xx

Well done Vicky!

I have a little bit to add to the pot. 3.5lbs off this week, pretty happy with that!

I may sit and sew us all some pom poms later....do some team cheerleading? Hahahahaha I can't even sew a straight line so that may be a bit difficult :D

I'm sure your cyber sewing will be brill, three and a half is great, I'd like to think we're the only team that won't ever cheat or fall off the exante train, let's be 100% then there will be nobody in team 3 because we'll all be at goal xx

Ohh how exciting my weigh day is friday..
As for names ..

Shrinking Violets
Melting Maidens (asuming were all ladies in team 3)

Weigh To Go
Slim Bound
Losing More Than Our Minds
Slim Seekers

Not all my own work,amazing what you can find with a googgle..

And well done Vicky thats a brill loss

how bout the Exante Globetrotters :)

Nice to be in the team but why is there a star by my name?

no clue sorry i just copied and pasted from the original thread =]

Just two more weigh in days to find out. Dutch and Kenshin112 =]

hope you are all well, we are having brilliant weight losses already!! GO TEAM GO!!

Also have a new team member who has yet to post in our thread. Bavs. *waves* hope to see you soon

Sorry Pearle I'm gonna have to drop out of the team as I'm having trouble sticking to the diet. Sorry to be a let down.

thats fine dear =]
hope you find something that suits you and you get to a weight you want. all the best xx

Back