The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone Down )

warning... new person peeking at you :D

Afternoon lovely xx
Great news about the job prospects & obviously the weight loss, woop woop!!
Food sounding v.organised and tasty again, well done hun :D
Hv a good afternoon xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening ladiesssss. Got home at 6, Just gone done reading and commenting on all of you :D Have had another 100% day which is good, Just hoping for that last horrah for tomorrow! Bit of a ball ache, I'm flying to Aiya Nappa on the 20th and only noticed on saturday that my passport ran out in may so have to go upto the office tomorrow in London to get it sorted. Just made plans for dinner, We are just going to have a salmon omlette, Think we have some mushrooms so a nice free dinner which is good!

Hope you have all had a lovely day and heres to another great day tomorrow! xxxx

Afternoon hun xx
Actually feeling pretty good today after all I consumed last night, god damn those crackerbreads and go ahead cereal bars!!

Home Page website for the rice crackers, seriously gorgeous but very, very moreish! !

Hope youre having a 100% day hun xLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

8 calories a cracker the site says so 2 of them are 16 calories just under 1 syn lol, Not too bad for crisps. Might be nice to make some home made brushcetta with tomatoe and garlic and fresh basil and use them to scoop it up .. mmmm ;x

Wow well done on losing! You're almost at your first 2 goals
Glad you enjoyed your work out ha ha good luck with the job, speak soon xx

I have to go to the passport office tomorrow for 4 hours up London so I'm taking my mum and I think we will have a bite out. Need to have a salad or something So I can hopefully stay as I am ready for tomorrow evening. God It would be amazing If I can get down to 23.1 for tomorrow evening. So I get my stone. I'd be over the moon with any loss obviously but that would be amazeballs.
lol the workout was good. I Got the job for the website so I'm looking at £14 ph while I'm doing the site for them, So its a nice bit of extra cash for me, Works out £100 a day ish if I go in on my day off to work on it so thats some extra money :)xxx

warning... new person peeking at you

YAY Welcome! The more the merrier :) - What diet are you on hun? When's your weigh in? :p x

Afternoon lovely xx
Great news about the job prospects & obviously the weight loss, woop woop!!
Food sounding v.organised and tasty again, well done hun
Hv a good afternoon xLx

HI beauty! As mentioned above, I got the job for the website. YAY! Feeling really in the zone so just need to stick it out till tomorrow weigh in and Me and the boyfriend are going out for dinner after so having a mini cheat. Wont go crazy but, It will be a nice meal :) Have you had a good day hun? xx

Oooo the job offer sounds exciting =)

Well done on the weight loss and the planning, you seem very motivated x

Thanks hun! Lets just hope it stays off for tomorrow when it counts hehe, either way I've lost this week so am happy! :D I am indeed in Le Zone! :D haha

Hi Sweetie....

I have lost 5 stone using a mixture of SW and general healthy eating :D.... I decided a few months ago I was happy at this weight... then recently decided to try to loose a bit more, but have run into some problems due to my medication which has been altered..... so I am taking August off from dealing with my weight to give my body time to adjust... then I will start again in September... I don't go to a group and I usually have Mondays as my weigh in day.. :D.... good luck for your next weigh in xx

Evening hun xx omg omelette looks lush!! I'm a pescetarian, although very rarely eat fish, but when I do it's usually salmon, and I've been totally craving it lately!!!

Evil period reared its head today :mad: combined with the fact that I'm stressed out my brother & SIL r arriving tomorrow 4 a week before emigrating to Australia!!! :( feel I've not been 100%, probably 15 syns today, whereas I don't usually exceed 7-10. I'm so close to him, I'm seriously in pieces, dnt no my head from my arse!

Not holding out for much tomorrow wi.....I was 9st 4lb last Thursday, which sounds low, but it's ALL around my tummy (not even an A cup up top, and no bum) so I hv a big mummy tummy :(
But who knows?????

I'm so cheering 4 u tomorrow wi hun, you will definitely deserve the "cheat" with ur man afterwards (who, btw, already sounds fab :eek:)

Hope you've had a good evening lovely, I'll b reporting in tomorrow morning, wish me luck!! XLx

Coming in to sub :) Great news about the job, good luck for weigh in tomorrow! :fingerscrossed: xxx

you have been a busy girl since i last visited. Well done on your new job, the extra money will come in handy. Your workout ;) AND your food looks delicious. Im not a salmon kinda girl, but that is tempting. I think i will have a go at that some day :)
good luck with tomorrow, even though i don't think you need it. You really are motivated to succeed :) xx

Well done FB on another 100% day and the job- awesome!!

Ellejay1984 - I'm very jealous of your 9 stone 4!!! Another 3-4 weeks before I get there I reckon!!

Well done Lucie. Wish I could make omelet like this keep it up girl you will go far
Thanks Destamia! When I have friends like you and the gang in your thread, I've got lots of support to keep me motivated. I'm so bloody determined you'd think I was a life coach haha. I Know I will achieve it this time!
The omlette was so yummy, Was easy to make and free so musn't grumble :p xx

Coming in to sub Great news about the job, good luck for weigh in tomorrow! xxx
Hi Lola! Lovely to have you here! Thank you so much! Will basically pay for my Holiday which is nice :D Weigh in is at 7pm so will update everyone later this evening or tomorrow :D
When is your weigh in hun? What diet are you following. I'm a nosey ***** :p x

Hey just here to subscribe xx
Hi Kim! Thanks for Subbing :D I love knowing people are checking up on me, It keeps me on track! :D Hope you are well? :) x

you have been a busy girl since i last visited. Well done on your new job, the extra money will come in handy. Your workout AND your food looks delicious. Im not a salmon kinda girl, but that is tempting. I think i will have a go at that some day
good luck with tomorrow, even though i don't think you need it. You really are motivated to succeed xx

I very much think I'm in the honeymoon stage of my diet, Right now It's all rainbows and butterflies but I know from other diets I'll hit a wall and that will be the time I need to up my excercise to get past it and with all my health issues ( issues I shouldnt have at 26) Thats when my battle begins, So in a sense, eating better, It's childsplay for me. Granted if it was that easy, I'd be skinny haha But I've always been able to make the right choices when I'm trying to lose weight. I just dont wanna hit that wall anytime soon. Have set myself a goal, Once I hit 20stone it will be gym time but until then I don't think I could do it. I'll have to do a little update on my health so people know whats going on as it does effect my weightloss BUTTTTTT It shant keep me fat any longer :p
PS - workout with the bf was almost as good as the omlette :p

Well done FB on another 100% day and the job- awesome!!

Ellejay1984 - I'm very jealous of your 9 stone 4!!! Another 3-4 weeks before I get there I reckon!!

Thanks BC! Just want to get my weigh in behind me so I can have a night off after lol Then its back to the grind with it tomorrow! Not long now till you will be 9st 4! You are doing so well, Both of you are :D
I'm so lucky to have you all around me to help me with my jouney <3 So very very thankful xxx

Eeeek looking forward to seeing your weigh in results , you've done so well this week :)
Slimming world is great because it eventually just becomes a way of life , you don't realise that you're on a "diet" so much as you would on different eating plans. Wish I had your motivation! Xx

Hi Lola! Lovely to have you here! Thank you so much! Will basically pay for my Holiday which is nice :D Weigh in is at 7pm so will update everyone later this evening or tomorrow :D
When is your weigh in hun? What diet are you following. I'm a nosey ***** :p x

Oooh a holiday! where you off to? I weigh on a Friday and I'm on Slimming World too :) xxxx

Aww I'm always really upbeat and motivational when I start, it's keeping it going that's the hard part hehe xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woooop well good like for Friday darling!! I'm off to Aiya Nappa in Cyprus. My best friend Maxine is out there at the moment "working the strip" as they call it working in the pubs and clubs. She's been out there since April and I miss her terribly, I know she's a bit homesick but had a breakup while she was out there so her sister and I decided to go out there for a week. She knows her sister is coming but I've told her I couldn't. Her face is going to be priceless when she sees me lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back