The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone Down )

Day 21 Part 2 - HI YOU SEXY BUNCH ( when I weighed myself today I was so happy to see 23 stone on the nose! It meant I had done my stone! It also meant I didn't want to blow it on weigh day so had a really light day today in terms of food.

Firstly - Totally got a DM about my pic in my signature. SO will be changing that to several inspirational pictures that I like. - Obvs will avoid cursing haha..

Secondly - I GOT MY PASSPORT! 5 hours later *eyeroll* £128 down and 5hours later I came back home to make it in time for my weigh in.

So back to the food part :p While we were waiting we stopped off to get a drink before my appointment, Then after we went to grab some lunch to kill our 5 hours of waiting. I opted for this Peach lemonade on Ice which is 174 calories for a large ( 9SYNS ) and I had the Chicken and prosuito ham, Based on calories 20 cals for 1 syn, it works out at 19 syns but seeing as it was a tiny bit of cheese which could be used as HEXa the rest was fine as I had the dressing on the side and only used a bit of it.

View attachment 148950 View attachment 148951

I also had a green tea with peach infusions (lol) and lots of water and as a ritual now, Hopped on the scales before I went to my weigh in and low and behold, 22 Stone 13!

James, My boyfriend met me after my class and we had a mini date evening and went out to dinner in our favourite italian place. We ended up sharing a portion of cabonara to start with and it was amazing I could already tell it was too thick and creamy and It was going to fill me up having just half which was an amazing feeling to feel as I've never been one to " feel full" so that was great. Then for my main, Ordered the salmon in this creamy tomato sauce with lots of veg beside it. James and I were STUFFED!!! once again, Amazing to walk away like.. omg no more.. haha Sadly there was no "James Workout" for my kinky readers, BUT I've been promised a work out as I truly believe I can.. ride it off too.. ahem... sorry TMI but.. yaknow :p I'm an open girl haha (#SorryNotSorry)

Weighed myself this morning and was 23st 1lbs which tbh, was totally worth it for the amazing treat I gave myself last night. So not a huge bit of damage done, A choice to treat and now, its back to the 100% till next Wednesday :)

Day 22 -

Feeling a tad grumpy, Had a bad nights sleep. Got up a couple of times as was feeling bloated - Next time treat night will still have to be contained, I am no longer NOT watching my weight therefore must remember to not order like a fat person, My eyes WILL NOT be bigger then my belly :p PLUS I woke up about 4am with a spasm in the back of my right calf. It went away in about a minute but then just as the pain was dulling, it came back sharp as ever! Did that 4 times till eventually I was whimpering to sit up and rubbed the back of it and it calmed down. Both legs are feeling very very bad today ( I have bad circulation in my legs from a ski accident I had and currently have pulled my acheles tendons on both legs so my ankles are very painful to walk on during the mornings and when I'm stationary for long periods. So thinking a bath is on the cards to soak my muscles when I get home as feeling very achey :(

In other news, having a mega good day today to help combat last nights treat :D Still feeling very happy with the 8.5 loss and hitting my 1 stone and getting into the 22's!

So I've taken to work with me :

2x Alpen light ( HEXb )
Mason jar filled with strawberries and raspberries and will have my fruitopolis (1/2 Syn ) on top
Grabbed an apple and 2 satsumas and some Low Fat chicken & Herb Super Noodles which are free.

It's 1pm now as I'm typing this and I've had my alpen bars and starting to feel hungry so going to have my noodles in a bit, then my fruit a bit later as tonight I said to the BF that I just want the free super noodles again with some chicken in it so its minimal effort + time ( I'll get home about 8.45pm ) so it leaves me with time to bath and soak my legs.

A tad boring today but ah well :D

Off to go comment on you all and subscribe to my new subscribers and see how you are doing on your journey :) x

We have similar starting weights so it'll be nice to see how well we do! (Started at 21 stone 4lbs) I've been falling off the wagon a bit lately so back on minimins for a kick up the bum haha x

We have similar starting weights so it'll be nice to see how well we do! (Started at 21 stone 4lbs) I've been falling off the wagon a bit lately so back on minimins for a kick up the bum haha x

Thats always great when you can buddy up. We have a similar amount of weight to lose so we can keep each other going :D Do you have a diary too? xx

Thats always great when you can buddy up. We have a similar amount of weight to lose so we can keep each other going :D Do you have a diary too? xx

We do! I've got Disneyland booked for next March and I want to go without having the fear of not being able to ride, so that's kind of my goal date. I don't have a diary but it probably would help me stick to it a bit better haha. SW is such a good diet though, there's no excuse not to stick to it :D!

Well done our kid :) your well on your way to your next goal. Your treat sounded absolute heaven (nom nom). I do miss food, just not enough to cheat. Ellis (thats the daughter doing lipotrim with me) is constantly on about food. She can do the diet no bother, i think she needs to work on the importance of food more lol (thats good, coming from me eh!!) I just don't want her life to be about food and dieting!
delighted to see you got your passport in time, you will have a great week.
Keep up the good work, u have loads of eyes watching you lol :) xx

Well done our kid :) your well on your way to your next goal. Your treat sounded absolute heaven (nom nom). I do miss food, just not enough to cheat. Ellis (thats the daughter doing lipotrim with me) is constantly on about food. She can do the diet no bother, i think she needs to work on the importance of food more lol (thats good, coming from me eh!!) I just don't want her life to be about food and dieting!
delighted to see you got your passport in time, you will have a great week.
Keep up the good work, u have loads of eyes watching you lol :) xx

Haha The pressure is on then :p I find it does help knowing I have people who are " checking up on me " so to speak ya know? I think its like having 12 consciences haha. I think its great that both of you can stay on 100% despite obviously having this barney ( do you guys often argue? That might be a bit personal to ask ) I'm hoping you can think of this as a passing tiff. It speaks volumes about yourself and her, That despite having this mini quarrel, You are both still doing your best with the diets. I think its actually really admirable and I've got the utmost respect for you both. It's really easy to turn to food in times of crisis and boredom, So to be able to think clearly and carry on.. its amazing Helen. Both you and Ellis ( lovely name btw :p )

I'm having a silly day today. It's my own fault. I think I was semi punishing myself for last night if I'm honest. Having that big meal, I didn't need to have a starter, I was super full and even this morning was full to the point where I didn't feel like I needed to eat till midday! Well once I DID eat something I was simply starving! I've had my 2 alpen bars and I've had my fruit and yogurt and I've had my low fat free supernoodles so all in all I have only had 1/2 syn today... I've treated myself to a diet pepsi for the sweetness and helped myself to the apple and 3 satsumas in the fridge here at work but I'm still hungry. I've gone and had ANOTHER pack of the low fat free supernoodles and drank water and even now.. I still wanna stuff my face.

Is this the fatty in me wanting to go back to her old ways? Most probably. So I shall be downing another litre of water while I'm here stuck at work and at 8.45 when I get home I'll make myself a wrap and have a WW chocolate bar that will be pretty low in syns. I guess if I'm going to " binge " so to speak, I might aswell do it on low syns etc.

Today is the first day in 22 days that I've stuggled and felt hungry, BUT like I said, My own fault for not coming prepaired with more SW approved food. I took for granted that I felt full and thought I could have a really light food day but I think a woman of my size, I need SOME fuel to keep the fire going or I wont bother losing because my body will think I'm starving myself.

lol mini rant over - but its important to document this all :) x

Haha The pressure is on then :p I find it does help knowing I have people who are " checking up on me " so to speak ya know? I think its like having 12 consciences haha. I think its great that both of you can stay on 100% despite obviously having this barney ( do you guys often argue? That might be a bit personal to ask ) I'm hoping you can think of this as a passing tiff. It speaks volumes about yourself and her, That despite having this mini quarrel, You are both still doing your best with the diets. I think its actually really admirable and I've got the utmost respect for you both. It's really easy to turn to food in times of crisis and boredom, So to be able to think clearly and carry on.. its amazing Helen. Both you and Ellis ( lovely name btw :p )

I'm having a silly day today. It's my own fault. I think I was semi punishing myself for last night if I'm honest. Having that big meal, I didn't need to have a starter, I was super full and even this morning was full to the point where I didn't feel like I needed to eat till midday! Well once I DID eat something I was simply starving! I've had my 2 alpen bars and I've had my fruit and yogurt and I've had my low fat free supernoodles so all in all I have only had 1/2 syn today... I've treated myself to a diet pepsi for the sweetness and helped myself to the apple and 3 satsumas in the fridge here at work but I'm still hungry. I've gone and had ANOTHER pack of the low fat free supernoodles and drank water and even now.. I still wanna stuff my face.

Is this the fatty in me wanting to go back to her old ways? Most probably. So I shall be downing another litre of water while I'm here stuck at work and at 8.45 when I get home I'll make myself a wrap and have a WW chocolate bar that will be pretty low in syns. I guess if I'm going to " binge " so to speak, I might aswell do it on low syns etc.

Today is the first day in 22 days that I've stuggled and felt hungry, BUT like I said, My own fault for not coming prepaired with more SW approved food. I took for granted that I felt full and thought I could have a really light food day but I think a woman of my size, I need SOME fuel to keep the fire going or I wont bother losing because my body will think I'm starving myself.

Man i feel ur pain. Sometimes i think your just soooo good for sooo long and then bam! You allow yourself a wee treat and the floodgates open and u just cant stop. It will happen to all of us at some point along the way but you will satisfy those cravings and then move on and get back to the healthy u. At least ur trying to eat low fat stuff. When i go off the rails i just scoff what i want for 1-2 days and then get over it. You'll see xx

Day 21 Part 2 - HI YOU SEXY BUNCH ( when I weighed myself today I was so happy to see 23 stone on the nose! It meant I had done my stone! It also meant I didn't want to blow it on weigh day so had a really light day today in terms of food.

Firstly - Totally got a DM about my pic in my signature. SO will be changing that to several inspirational pictures that I like. - Obvs will avoid cursing haha..

Secondly - I GOT MY PASSPORT! 5 hours later *eyeroll* £128 down and 5hours later I came back home to make it in time for my weigh in.

So back to the food part :p While we were waiting we stopped off to get a drink before my appointment, Then after we went to grab some lunch to kill our 5 hours of waiting. I opted for this Peach lemonade on Ice which is 174 calories for a large ( 9SYNS ) and I had the Chicken and prosuito ham, Based on calories 20 cals for 1 syn, it works out at 19 syns but seeing as it was a tiny bit of cheese which could be used as HEXa the rest was fine as I had the dressing on the side and only used a bit of it.

View attachment 148950 View attachment 148951

I also had a green tea with peach infusions (lol) and lots of water and as a ritual now, Hopped on the scales before I went to my weigh in and low and behold, 22 Stone 13!

James, My boyfriend met me after my class and we had a mini date evening and went out to dinner in our favourite italian place. We ended up sharing a portion of cabonara to start with and it was amazing I could already tell it was too thick and creamy and It was going to fill me up having just half which was an amazing feeling to feel as I've never been one to " feel full" so that was great. Then for my main, Ordered the salmon in this creamy tomato sauce with lots of veg beside it. James and I were STUFFED!!! once again, Amazing to walk away like.. omg no more.. haha Sadly there was no "James Workout" for my kinky readers, BUT I've been promised a work out as I truly believe I can.. ride it off too.. ahem... sorry TMI but.. yaknow :p I'm an open girl haha (#SorryNotSorry)

Weighed myself this morning and was 23st 1lbs which tbh, was totally worth it for the amazing treat I gave myself last night. So not a huge bit of damage done, A choice to treat and now, its back to the 100% till next Wednesday :)

Day 22 -

Feeling a tad grumpy, Had a bad nights sleep. Got up a couple of times as was feeling bloated - Next time treat night will still have to be contained, I am no longer NOT watching my weight therefore must remember to not order like a fat person, My eyes WILL NOT be bigger then my belly :p PLUS I woke up about 4am with a spasm in the back of my right calf. It went away in about a minute but then just as the pain was dulling, it came back sharp as ever! Did that 4 times till eventually I was whimpering to sit up and rubbed the back of it and it calmed down. Both legs are feeling very very bad today ( I have bad circulation in my legs from a ski accident I had and currently have pulled my acheles tendons on both legs so my ankles are very painful to walk on during the mornings and when I'm stationary for long periods. So thinking a bath is on the cards to soak my muscles when I get home as feeling very achey :(

In other news, having a mega good day today to help combat last nights treat :D Still feeling very happy with the 8.5 loss and hitting my 1 stone and getting into the 22's!

So I've taken to work with me :

2x Alpen light ( HEXb )
Mason jar filled with strawberries and raspberries and will have my fruitopolis (1/2 Syn ) on top
Grabbed an apple and 2 satsumas and some Low Fat chicken & Herb Super Noodles which are free.

It's 1pm now as I'm typing this and I've had my alpen bars and starting to feel hungry so going to have my noodles in a bit, then my fruit a bit later as tonight I said to the BF that I just want the free super noodles again with some chicken in it so its minimal effort + time ( I'll get home about 8.45pm ) so it leaves me with time to bath and soak my legs.

A tad boring today but ah well :D

Off to go comment on you all and subscribe to my new subscribers and see how you are doing on your journey :) x

Your meal sounds lovely and glad you enjoyed it x

How is your leg pain today, hope the bath helped to sort it out x

Sounds like a very good day on day two =)

I did really well the last few weeks but this last week i have been really hungry and struggling to limit y snacking so i have been choosing low cal options and haven't done too much damage so far phew... hope it passes for you soon x

Hey lovely, here to sub :) You're doing so well! Such dedication! ;)
I have a serious weakness for carbonara, so well done for sharing with James, cos I definitely would not have! It's great when you start to lose and you feel full more quickly than before!
P.S. I love, love, loooooooooove your hair!!!!!!!
Now.... tell me the secret to losing 8.5 stone in a week, hahaha :)

X x

Hi lucie congratulations on your loss so far looks like we're both in it for the long haul so I'll be around to watch you're not too naughty lol hopefully you'll be able to do the same for me. Good luck to us both.

Evening hunni - dont feel "guilty" for what you had last night, we still have to live otherwise the "plan" then becomes a "diet" !!

Ive read your diary from page one and have to ask, Ive noticed twice you have had diet pepsi and synned it at 0.5 syns,? im assuming you didnt know its syn free chick? all those little 0.5's make a difference you know :D x

Hiya everyone:wavey:, hope you don't mind me joining in.

Just read through your thread and I love your writing style, you are so enthusiastic and it's rubbing off on me! You are doing such a good job as well, really does spur me on haha.

Also have been having a sneaky peek at your blog which is wonderful! I have a little one I write about make up mostly but it's nowhere near as professional looking as yours! Also also also I love you hair </fangirling>

Morning lucie...... Thats your first slap :)D) hope it wasn't too hard lol you know what you have to do. You have to PLAN PLAN and PLAN!!! That way you are prepared, and what happened yesterday, wouldn't happen. (This is great coming from someone who doesn't have to plan lol all i need is water, packet, and a shaker :p)
but today your gonna shine like the star you are!! As you are leading by example to us all, me included (no pressure there eh!)
much lovage :) xx

Day 23

Weighed myself this morning 22 Stone 13! So I managed to lose my date night 2lbs yesterday which was good :p I can officially say I'm in the 22's which is great news!

Yesterday was a hard day, BUT I'm pleased to say I didn't fall off the wagon, We just happened to be on a bumpy path yesterday :p Truth be told, I didn't cheat at all, I actually had a great day and managed to erase my cabonara from the night before, but mentally it was a hard one. It was because I didn't bring enough food with me, I usually have been having a wrap or a sandwhich and using my HEB and HEA but fooled into thinking I was stuffed from the night before I brought fruit and snacks and the low fat chicken and herb super noodles. and that wasn't enough, There WAS a twirl in the fridge at work and I'm pleased to report its still there :) I drank 2L of water, had more fruit and in the end had ( lucky i kept a stash at work ) another pack of the chicken and herb super noodles and after having MORE water I got home and because I was in so much agony with my legs I had a shower and went to sleep and that was the last thing to touch my lips.

The MORAL of my day yesterday is to always have food lol, But the right kind of food, I was lucky I had fruit and in my fridge and kept a stash of the noodles or I'd of ended up eating that twirl but don't get me wrong, it wouldnt of been the end of the world, But I bet I wouldnt of woke up 22 stone 13 if I did. So happy I didn't but after 22 days of easy road, It was just a bit unsettling feeling like the cookie monster with every bit of food in sight.

Day 24

Got up earlier today, Left leg isn't so bad but Right Leg is bad today, So it shall be a waddling to work day, Thank god I can sit down for 11 and a half hours! Think if I was on my feet all day I'd break my legs. Anyway a Health update is for another day. Lets crack on with todays menu!

HEXA - 40g Mozzerella
HEXB - 2 X Alpen Light

Snack - my 2 alpen light bars and a Diet pepsi

Lunch 2 wholemeal tortillas each with Chicken brest, Cucumber and Tomato with 2x tbsp Salad cream (5syns)

I also brought with me 2 WW wafer bars ( just under 8 syns ) - Just worked those out, Might aswell have a a different chocolate bar lol.. Might not eat these, Not sure yet.
Also have Strawberries and raspberries and a fruitopolis (1/2 syn)

Dinner tonight is some BBQ chicken brest chopped up and had on my famous 4.5 syn pizza :D which will make it 10syns

so 15.5 / 25 syns used which is good

Hope to get a boyfriend excercise in *wink* but it depends on how my legs are feeling later. Deffo a bath and soak me thinks seeing as tomorrow night my landlords having people over downstairs and its going to get pretty loud by the sounds of it = no relaxing night in for lucie. Then up early sunday for a swim and hopefully a nice chilled day.

I've been trying this since 10am and its now 2pm haha, It's been busy at work but I'll get around to posting on all of your threads and replies later when Its quiet :p xx

Back