The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone Down )

Man i feel ur pain. Sometimes i think your just soooo good for sooo long and then bam! You allow yourself a wee treat and the floodgates open and u just cant stop. It will happen to all of us at some point along the way but you will satisfy those cravings and then move on and get back to the healthy u. At least ur trying to eat low fat stuff. When i go off the rails i just scoff what i want for 1-2 days and then get over it. You'll see xx

hahaha Trust me it was TORTURE not to eat that chocolate, but I said to myself when I started, If I'm going to cheat, I'm going to do it on purpose, not because of a moment of weakness. So with that day behind me, back to the normal for me and carry on :p xx

Your meal sounds lovely and glad you enjoyed it x

How is your leg pain today, hope the bath helped to sort it out x

Sounds like a very good day on day two =)

Hi Hun, Leg's aren't especially great today, Need a good soak in the bath me thinks :D x Hope you are well lovely x

I did really well the last few weeks but this last week i have been really hungry and struggling to limit y snacking so i have been choosing low cal options and haven't done too much damage so far phew... hope it passes for you soon x

Its passed! Well at least I hope so. I'm sure it wont be the last time I wanna gobble everything in sight haha, But its about having fruit and water close by to nip those cravings in the bud :) xx

Hey lovely, here to sub You're doing so well! Such dedication!
I have a serious weakness for carbonara, so well done for sharing with James, cos I definitely would not have! It's great when you start to lose and you feel full more quickly than before!
P.S. I love, love, loooooooooove your hair!!!!!!!
Now.... tell me the secret to losing 8.5 stone in a week, hahaha

X x

Hey CW :) Glad to have you here! lol Mate... this cabonara was out of this world. It ALWAYS is. Being half italian, I do make a mean one myself If I can brag but I make it with cream and lots of cheese and yeah.. not good for this diet :p

PS Thank thank thankkkkkk you for the lovely compliment :p

My secret was an amalgamation of things, Having 2 weeks full of 100% on plan days, Not using all my syns, Drinking a cup of green tea at least once a day, The last thing was that the week before I was on my period so I only lost 1/2 a pound and then of course I eat well for the further week so it was sort of 2 weeks of weightloss really as alot was water weight from being on :p

xx

Hi lucie congratulations on your loss so far looks like we're both in it for the long haul so I'll be around to watch you're not too naughty lol hopefully you'll be able to do the same for me. Good luck to us both.

Hi Darcys Mummy :D Thanks so much, Glad to have you beside me for our journey ahead, The more the merrier! lol I will of course do my best to give you a telling off if you're naughty and by all means do the same :p Though I do like a cheeky smack anyway hahaha xxxx Are you keeping a diary for yourself? Shall investigate to see if I can find you so I can follow yours xx

Evening hunni - dont feel "guilty" for what you had last night, we still have to live otherwise the "plan" then becomes a "diet" !!

Ive read your diary from page one and have to ask, Ive noticed twice you have had diet pepsi and synned it at 0.5 syns,? im assuming you didnt know its syn free chick? all those little 0.5's make a difference you know x

Thanks for commenting Sheila, Thats very good advice and I managed to work off any damage I ahd done yesterday which still gives me another 6 days to eat well and lose. the 0.5 syns is for the fruitopolis yogurt hehe, I do indeed know that diet pepsi is free :) But thanks for noticing and double checking - it's lovely you'd go back and read my thread <3 Will have to make sure I'm subbed to you for support too :) xxx

Hiya everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in.

Just read through your thread and I love your writing style, you are so enthusiastic and it's rubbing off on me! You are doing such a good job as well, really does spur me on haha.

Also have been having a sneaky peek at your blog which is wonderful! I have a little one I write about make up mostly but it's nowhere near as professional looking as yours! Also also also I love you hair </fangirling>

Hey Moocow! :) Thanks so much for commenting! So glad you are enjoying the thread and I'm even more thrilled that anything positive from my thread is rubbing off of you! Thats actually so amazing to hear! Oooo Whats your blog? I can take a peek lol Don't be modest, Mines forever changing lol I love webdesign and HTML so I'm always tinkering away with it :) haha Thanks also for the lovely hair comment! It's a bit of a mess at the moment, Over an inch of roots coming through and the purple is fading, I'm not going to bother colouring it till I get back from my holiday at the end of the month so going to be walking around with shitty hair for a while BUTTTTT thats the price of growing out colour haha x Is it weird that nobody ever fangirls over me haha its usually me fangirling over someone so its quite the honor! lol xx

Morning lucie...... Thats your first slap () hope it wasn't too hard lol you know what you have to do. You have to PLAN PLAN and PLAN!!! That way you are prepared, and what happened yesterday, wouldn't happen. (This is great coming from someone who doesn't have to plan lol all i need is water, packet, and a shaker )
but today your gonna shine like the star you are!! As you are leading by example to us all, me included (no pressure there eh!)
much lovage xx

HELLLLLENNNN NOOOOO *cries* lol I must say I didn't fall off the band wagon, I was good and lost 2lbs that day! *points to my update above* Seeeee!!! lol BUT you can give me a cheeky smack for not planning as well as I usually do and for potentially putting myself in a position to want to cheat. lol Love how you're like " this coming from someone who doesn't have to plan ) lol Having said that, you are doing pretty damn good with your shakes! Though not sure I could do that lol It's hard in its own right! lol But having a better day today and made sure to bring treads and LOW SYN treats if I fancy a nibble so I'm good! lol MUCH LOVEEEEE <3

Hi everyone!

New here but wanted to sub and show some support!
Well done on getting into the 22's!

I'm hopefully going to be some encouragement and support to people and looking forward to the same!

Hi Hun! Lovely to have you hear! :D Thanks so much and hope to be able to support you too! :) xx

My diary is linked in my signature.

Hey Moocow! :) Thanks so much for commenting! So glad you are enjoying the thread and I'm even more thrilled that anything positive from my thread is rubbing off of you! Thats actually so amazing to hear! Oooo Whats your blog? I can take a peek lol Don't be modest, Mines forever changing lol I love webdesign and HTML so I'm always tinkering away with it :) haha Thanks also for the lovely hair comment! It's a bit of a mess at the moment, Over an inch of roots coming through and the purple is fading, I'm not going to bother colouring it till I get back from my holiday at the end of the month so going to be walking around with shitty hair for a while BUTTTTT thats the price of growing out colour haha x Is it weird that nobody ever fangirls over me haha its usually me fangirling over someone so its quite the honor! lol xx

Mine is just a bog standard wordpress one, I'm a bit embarrassed to post it here it isn't a patch on yours! I just find writing about make up very therapeutic so I don't really mind what other people think of it I guess :p here's a link for you.

It looks such a lovely colour, I would love to be brave enough to dye my hair a colour like that but I don't think it would suit me, also I think my family would murder me in my sleep if I did, they all love my hair naturally and always go on about it haha.

It is weird you are a very engaging writer, and judging fro the length of your diary you have quite few fans. ;)

Hiya hun, sorry I'm only getting around to posting in here today! Found sounds lush, especially the pizza which I have to make sometime (not had it in soo long).
Well done to you for staying on plan, we're constantly getting tried and tested but it's a great feeling when you stick to it and tell yourself no :rolleyes:
By the way I love the little pictures in your signature :D Hope you have a lovely day xxxxxx

Day 24 in the BIG LUCIE THREAD ( big brother house )

MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy036:

Feeling really good this morning! Had my morning weigh in to keep myself on track and was 22st 11 3/4 so managed to budge another pound and 1/4 yesterday which is good. Does anyone else do that? Weight to see how they did the day before, If it was a good day, repeat the foods eaten that day for another good day? Just me? ok then :p

Have to give 3 big shout outs today, whether or not the 3 ladies see or not, A big thank you needs to be given. First goes to Destamia. When she is craving something sweet, or simply, To keep those sweet cravings at bay she has a pepsi MAX. After my cravings on Thursday for wanting to shove anything in my mouth I've been having a can of diet pepsi each day and it tastes SO sweet where I haven't had it in 2 weeks that it tastes really naughty, I try and drink water later + a green tea with meals to help with digestion but where its so hot, a hot drink is the last thing I wanna drink. ( MUST DO IT FOR THE BODY I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THOUGH :p) So thanks Destamia, I'm finding this is curbing my craving!

Second goes to BinkyBonk, I don't mind telling you, Binky updates her diary when she's doing her workout doing " Leslie walks " and I thought, being the idiot I am, that she had a dog called Leslie and this was her exercise. LITTLE did I know, that its a woman on youtube doing 1 mile+ walks in youtube videos from the comfort of her own home and because I have health issues this is actually a workout I can do and I'm hoping (( YOU GUYS CAN SMACK ME IF I DONT!!!!! )) Sunday I will do the 3 mile walk video and really burn some carbs instead of going swimming! Then treat myself to a nice big SW fry up! So thanks Binky, It's already put a spring in my step just knowing it and seeing the video and knowing I can do it and it wont leave me in pain.

Last one goes out to Lola3 who had the GENIUS idea - it's ever so simple but was right up my street for a treat, Melting a freddo (5syns) to have with strawberries and for that extra treat, some mini marshmellows too. Well, I bet you guys can all guess what 3 things are on my shopping list this evening! Ive always got strawberries in the fridge as I've been having them for breakfast, It's great because the freddo is in an individual packet so no worrying about doing 2 or 3 cubes of chocolate and having the rest calling your name all day. It just seems like a really nice low syn naughty treat that one could have with a movie after dinner etc so I'm really excited to have that and I think I'll only let myself have it after I've done a leslie walk as a treat.

So 24 days and still 100% which is good, I've got my last weigh in on Wednesday evening, I don't fly to Aiya Nappa till the 20th the following Wednesday but its first thing in the morning so I'd miss it so will do my own WI on Tuesday as I can't get to another meeting due to work etc and I arrive back wednesday evening just after weighin so will use thursday when I come back as my weigh in for that week. Ideally this wednesday I'd love to of lost 5 lbs which will take me to 1 and a half stone lost, thats my mini goal before my holiday so hopefully with all 100% days this week I can do it! Going by my 23st 11lbs this morning, I just need another 3lbs to hit that target so with all these leslie walks haha, I'm bound to smash it!

Food shopping tonight so already planned out next weeks foods - check me out!
As for today:

Hexa-
Hexb- 2 X Alpen light bars

snack- Can of diet pepsi and 2 alpen light bars
Late brunch - Raspberries, Strawberries and muller strawberry fruitopolis ( SO YUM ) (1/2syn)
Late Lunch - 5 Ryvita Wholegrain crackerbread (5 Syns ) Tuna with chopped up cucumber and 4 tbsp Salad cream (10 Syns ) - I know it seems alot but I love normal salad cream and once this bottle is finished, will be getting a lower fat one which is less syns but for now I'm not really using my syns so happy to spend them on things like this and chocolate and ketchup etc :p

Dinner - Excited about tonights dinner! Trying something new, Going to have noodles with an Asda Stirfry mix with some chicken, will use soy sauce and garlic, Take out some of the stirfry mix before hand and fry that up in some frylight and add some chinese 5 spice and some prawns and I'm going to get some large cannelloni shells, Pre boil them so they go soft and then pack the stirfry mix into them and put them in the grill, spray some frylight and cook till they go crispy. BOOM, Hello SYN FREE spring rolls :p

Really excited about that!

Literally, I don't know if its holiday mode, or having alot of James sessions ( use your imaginations ) or that the diets going well but I'm just feeling really really good today.

RIGHT, Off to give some of my energy to you guys in comments on your threads. If you're reading this, You're Awesome :) and I love you for it and thanks for the support andddd have a banging weekend :) xxxxx

Mine is just a bog standard wordpress one, I'm a bit embarrassed to post it here it isn't a patch on yours! I just find writing about make up very therapeutic so I don't really mind what other people think of it I guess :p here's a link for you.

It looks such a lovely colour, I would love to be brave enough to dye my hair a colour like that but I don't think it would suit me, also I think my family would murder me in my sleep if I did, they all love my hair naturally and always go on about it haha.

It is weird you are a very engaging writer, and judging fro the length of your diary you have quite few fans. ;)

Hi sweets! Don't you dare be embarrassed, It's not fair to compare because everyone is different and has a different eye and style. I've only been blogging since November but I'm lucky as I'm in a job where I can open a tab on chrome and do some tweets and comment on others blogs etc. Also I do think it helps that I have purple hair haha. People seem to think I'm cooler than I actually am because of it :p I've followed you on bloglovin so you have an extra follower now. I must admit since starting slimming world ive taken a bit of a step back with my blog. I still love it, but it does take up alot of time as you know. BUT I'm sure I'll end up leaving you the odd comment when I'm on my comment rampages :p

Thanks so much, I do love my hair, High maintenance but I think its worth it. You have to want it and have that " I don't give a F*ck what you think" attitude as everyone will always have an opinion. I have some of the older people that come in to place at bet at my work come in " Lucie what have you done to your hair now!!!! " All ive done is washed it so the colours slightly changed haha, I'm like " Nothing deardry, I just washed it " lol.. I think my family would think something was wrong with me if I had "normal" hair lol, I got my NVQ in hair when I was 18 and have probably had funky hair since working in the salons since then so having bright colours and funky cuts is just normal for me now lol.

I have no idea why you crazy lot are all following me, I like to think its because of how I type, I type like I'm talking, haha I type like 90 words per min so I can type as I talk and I just talk to you lot like you've known me for years so I'm hoping that makes this all seem relate-able. And also maybe because I have alot to lose and I'm in the zone :D Everyone loves reading motivational b*llocks lol who knows :p

xxxxx

Day 24 in the BIG LUCIE THREAD ( big brother house ) MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy036: Feeling really good this morning! Had my morning weigh in to keep myself on track and was 22st 11 3/4 so managed to budge another pound and 1/4 yesterday which is good. Does anyone else do that? Weight to see how they did the day before, If it was a good day, repeat the foods eaten that day for another good day? Just me? ok then :p Have to give 3 big shout outs today, whether or not the 3 ladies see or not, A big thank you needs to be given. First goes to Destamia. When she is craving something sweet, or simply, To keep those sweet cravings at bay she has a pepsi MAX. After my cravings on Thursday for wanting to shove anything in my mouth I've been having a can of diet pepsi each day and it tastes SO sweet where I haven't had it in 2 weeks that it tastes really naughty, I try and drink water later + a green tea with meals to help with digestion but where its so hot, a hot drink is the last thing I wanna drink. ( MUST DO IT FOR THE BODY I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THOUGH :p) So thanks Destamia, I'm finding this is curbing my craving! Second goes to BinkyBonk, I don't mind telling you, Binky updates her diary when she's doing her workout doing " Leslie walks " and I thought, being the idiot I am, that she had a dog called Leslie and this was her exercise. LITTLE did I know, that its a woman on youtube doing 1 mile+ walks in youtube videos from the comfort of her own home and because I have health issues this is actually a workout I can do and I'm hoping (( YOU GUYS CAN SMACK ME IF I DONT!!!!! )) Sunday I will do the 3 mile walk video and really burn some carbs instead of going swimming! Then treat myself to a nice big SW fry up! So thanks Binky, It's already put a spring in my step just knowing it and seeing the video and knowing I can do it and it wont leave me in pain. Last one goes out to Lola3 who had the GENIUS idea - it's ever so simple but was right up my street for a treat, Melting a freddo (5syns) to have with strawberries and for that extra treat, some mini marshmellows too. Well, I bet you guys can all guess what 3 things are on my shopping list this evening! Ive always got strawberries in the fridge as I've been having them for breakfast, It's great because the freddo is in an individual packet so no worrying about doing 2 or 3 cubes of chocolate and having the rest calling your name all day. It just seems like a really nice low syn naughty treat that one could have with a movie after dinner etc so I'm really excited to have that and I think I'll only let myself have it after I've done a leslie walk as a treat. So 24 days and still 100% which is good, I've got my last weigh in on Wednesday evening, I don't fly to Aiya Nappa till the 20th the following Wednesday but its first thing in the morning so I'd miss it so will do my own WI on Tuesday as I can't get to another meeting due to work etc and I arrive back wednesday evening just after weighin so will use thursday when I come back as my weigh in for that week. Ideally this wednesday I'd love to of lost 5 lbs which will take me to 1 and a half stone lost, thats my mini goal before my holiday so hopefully with all 100% days this week I can do it! Going by my 23st 11lbs this morning, I just need another 3lbs to hit that target so with all these leslie walks haha, I'm bound to smash it! Food shopping tonight so already planned out next weeks foods - check me out! As for today: Hexa- Hexb- 2 X Alpen light bars snack- Can of diet pepsi and 2 alpen light bars Late brunch - Raspberries, Strawberries and muller strawberry fruitopolis ( SO YUM ) (1/2syn) Late Lunch - 5 Ryvita Wholegrain crackerbread (5 Syns ) Tuna with chopped up cucumber and 4 tbsp Salad cream (10 Syns ) - I know it seems alot but I love normal salad cream and once this bottle is finished, will be getting a lower fat one which is less syns but for now I'm not really using my syns so happy to spend them on things like this and chocolate and ketchup etc :p Dinner - Excited about tonights dinner! Trying something new, Going to have noodles with an Asda Stirfry mix with some chicken, will use soy sauce and garlic, Take out some of the stirfry mix before hand and fry that up in some frylight and add some chinese 5 spice and some prawns and I'm going to get some large cannelloni shells, Pre boil them so they go soft and then pack the stirfry mix into them and put them in the grill, spray some frylight and cook till they go crispy. BOOM, Hello SYN FREE spring rolls :p Really excited about that! Literally, I don't know if its holiday mode, or having alot of James sessions ( use your imaginations ) or that the diets going well but I'm just feeling really really good today. RIGHT, Off to give some of my energy to you guys in comments on your threads. If you're reading this, You're Awesome :) and I love you for it and thanks for the support andddd have a banging weekend :) xxxxx

You are so lovely writing about everyone, I have to say I may also be trying the melted Freddo idea of Lola's as it sounds yummy :)

Glad you are in a great mood, you are doing so well and getting so motivated and it is definitely working you star (fish) ;)

I too weigh myself daily and because I Calorie count it helps me see what foods work and don't work, for example I had some GF biscuits last week within my calories and my weight STS so trying to cut those out but a bag of Pom bears within my calories seems okay x

I want your lunch please, please, please :)

I have a dilemma today, me and the bf are going to the pub for lunch as they do the best burgers, the question is do I have the amazing burger? I will probably end up with a tummy ache again as not used to the grease anymore but a high cal meal a week can boost weight loss hmmmm..

Hiya hun, sorry I'm only getting around to posting in here today! Found sounds lush, especially the pizza which I have to make sometime (not had it in soo long).
Well done to you for staying on plan, we're constantly getting tried and tested but it's a great feeling when you stick to it and tell yourself no :rolleyes:
By the way I love the little pictures in your signature :D Hope you have a lovely day xxxxxx

Hi Gorgeous, Don't apologize! We are all busy, hehe Its fine hun! Pizza really is lush! Deffo worth trying and I mean you can put whatever you want on there! Thanks aswell for the support :) Great to know I have you beside me! - Totes buying freddos later hahaha what have you done :p

xxx

You are so lovely writing about everyone, I have to say I may also be trying the melted Freddo idea of Lola's as it sounds yummy :)

Glad you are in a great mood, you are doing so well and getting so motivated and it is definitely working you star (fish) ;)

I too weigh myself daily and because I Calorie count it helps me see what foods work and don't work, for example I had some GF biscuits last week within my calories and my weight STS so trying to cut those out but a bag of Pom bears within my calories seems okay x

I want your lunch please, please, please :)

I have a dilemma today, me and the bf are going to the pub for lunch as they do the best burgers, the question is do I have the amazing burger? I will probably end up with a tummy ache again as not used to the grease anymore but a high cal meal a week can boost weight loss hmmmm..

Hi BinkyBonkyBaby! haha Just feeling the love this morning clearly :p Plus its always nice for others to know they are encouraging other people so I'm glad you were able to see that your helping me on my journey :) PLUS I cant run home quick enough to try the freddos, Pretty sure I'm gonna nickname it my Leslie+Lola combo. do a nice 1 mile minimum walk and get to use lola's idea for strawberries and a melted frerddo as a treat after as a reward lol.

Glad I'm not the only serial weigher haha and yes, I do the same as yourself to keep me on track, I know having my pizza always gives me a good loss the next day so its a meal I love to have for dinner.

I'll take a pic of my lunch just for you :p

hmm Why don't you call up the place ahead of time, ask them due to dietry needs, would it be possible to bring your own frylight for them to use? Is that a weird request? OR You could ask the person taking the order if they could ask the chef that you always end up with a funny tummy due to all the grease in the burger etc, ask him if it would be possible for the chef to do your particular burger in no oil? Or like i said, Bring your own on the off chance he says " well we need to use some oil " I can't see why they wouldn't? You could always call up ahead of time and ask if this kind of thing is possible that way if they say no, you wont need to be embarrassed when you go in there. Just an idea :)

xxxxx

Hi BinkyBonkyBaby! haha Just feeling the love this morning clearly :p Plus its always nice for others to know they are encouraging other people so I'm glad you were able to see that your helping me on my journey :) PLUS I cant run home quick enough to try the freddos, Pretty sure I'm gonna nickname it my Leslie+Lola combo. do a nice 1 mile minimum walk and get to use lola's idea for strawberries and a melted frerddo as a treat after as a reward lol. Glad I'm not the only serial weigher haha and yes, I do the same as yourself to keep me on track, I know having my pizza always gives me a good loss the next day so its a meal I love to have for dinner. I'll take a pic of my lunch just for you :p hmm Why don't you call up the place ahead of time, ask them due to dietry needs, would it be possible to bring your own frylight for them to use? Is that a weird request? OR You could ask the person taking the order if they could ask the chef that you always end up with a funny tummy due to all the grease in the burger etc, ask him if it would be possible for the chef to do your particular burger in no oil? Or like i said, Bring your own on the off chance he says " well we need to use some oil " I can't see why they wouldn't? You could always call up ahead of time and ask if this kind of thing is possible that way if they say no, you wont need to be embarrassed when you go in there. Just an idea :) xxxxx

That sounds like a winning combo :)

You say you will take a picture but I am still awaiting tattoo and nail varnish pictured ;) or have I missed them? X

The thing is I like them as they are so if I am going to go for the burger I want it the way they do it lol, think I will have it just maybe not eat all of it x

That sounds like a winning combo :)

You say you will take a picture but I am still awaiting tattoo and nail varnish pictured ;) or have I missed them? X

The thing is I like them as they are so if I am going to go for the burger I want it the way they do it lol, think I will have it just maybe not eat all of it x

lol.. ok I WILL SEND PICS OF MY TATTOOS TODAY I'm sure I can find some on my phone lol will post them up here on my thread, Nail polish you will have to wait till I get home! haha promise :p

I see what you mean, Well If you want it, Have it! I always say to myself its about choices and this is a long term way of life for eating. So It may set you back but we make the choice to accept that and enjoy every mouthful of the thing we eat. No point having it if you are going to feel guilty about it ya know? If you do have it babe, Do enjoy it and It will come of on the next leslie walk :p

xxx

Might have to buy Freddo's today too lol
Must admit I'm a serial weigher but not happy today as scales haven't budged! Sure they will by Wednesday though :p

Happy I've inspired a few people to try it ;) :D Enjoy! Xxx

Pretty sure something is in the air today, Had 3 compliments from customers, 2 of my regular gents said I looked really well today and a customer who I haven't seen for about 3 or so weeks said I looked like I'd lost weight in my face. So thats pretty lovely to hear! I always think when someone is " bigger " it might be hard to see any weight loss until they have lost a few stone so was nice to get a little comment :D

today is deffo going my way!!! x

Back