The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone Down )

Hey babe, sorry to hear you've been feeling unwell :( Hope you're feeling much better now :bighug: xxxxx

Hey all, sorry been quiet, I'll update properly tomorrow.

Weigh in this evening, lost 3lbs and was slimmer of the week again which was nice :)

Am feeling loads better, thankyou for all the kind words xx

Weigh in this evening, lost 3lbs and was slimmer of the week again which was nice :)

3lbs is amazing, well done! Happy to hear you're feeling better xx

Last edited:

Well done hun :) I stayed the same but after the chippy disaster I'm just glad not to have a gain ha ha glad your feeling better xx

Well done lovely, that's 3 each this week, go us!! :D xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the loss and SotW!! Glad to hear you are feeling much better today x

Hey all, sorry been quiet, I'll update properly tomorrow. Weigh in this evening, lost 3lbs and was slimmer of the week again which was nice :) Am feeling loads better, thankyou for all the kind words xx

Well done, that's another great loss, glad you are feeling a bit better x

On page 15.... Nearly getting there!!

Hope you are ok babe x

HI all, Thanks for all the well wishes and great support! I'm still not feeling good, I got a little better yesterday then yesterday evening after we went out for a meal after weigh in, pretty much straight away my tummy started aching again, Had a horrid nights sleep again and I'm stuck at work till 8, It's dragging but I'm trying to keep my eyes open. Feeling proper out of it.

Anyway yes, I ended up losing 3lbs, Might of been that last minute wii dance workout I did haha. I've not been feeling too chatty as I'm not sleeping and I've just got zero energy, This lil tummy bug is taking it right out of me, Plus usually I'd message you all while I'm at work but its been so busy I can't get a message in edgeways!

I've got so much on at the moment so might not post for a bit but I'm still here, Just don't have time to keep up with everyone, It's not that I don't care or want to show support! So please don't think less of me, Just seem to be spreading myself so thin but don't want to stop doing my diary <3

Sorry to hear you are still feeling rough :( might be worth contacting the doctors if it carries on any longer?

Only 4 hours left hope it flies by for you x

HI all, Thanks for all the well wishes and great support! I'm still not feeling good, I got a little better yesterday then yesterday evening after we went out for a meal after weigh in, pretty much straight away my tummy started aching again, Had a horrid nights sleep again and I'm stuck at work till 8, It's dragging but I'm trying to keep my eyes open. Feeling proper out of it.

Anyway yes, I ended up losing 3lbs, Might of been that last minute wii dance workout I did haha. I've not been feeling too chatty as I'm not sleeping and I've just got zero energy, This lil tummy bug is taking it right out of me, Plus usually I'd message you all while I'm at work but its been so busy I can't get a message in edgeways!

I've got so much on at the moment so might not post for a bit but I'm still here, Just don't have time to keep up with everyone, It's not that I don't care or want to show support! So please don't think less of me, Just seem to be spreading myself so thin but don't want to stop doing my diary <3

Oh no, hope you feel better soon lovely. Don't worry about not posting, it's more important to get yourself better xx

Morning lovely xx
Never apologise hun, we all hv our "quiet times", I've just had mine as my brother was down before emigrating.......life happens, and sometimes posting here has to take a back seat. But we're always here when u need us x

Really hope u feel better soon hun, you sound like a v.busy bee, so u prob need a good chill and you'll soon b bk on form x
Hv a fab Friday xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back